• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Rumors by Fleetwood Mac Featuring Xenophontos Monastery

Excuses?! Lmao

For what, I haven't made any excuses

Were winning we are 650 villages ahead!
All im saying it that is a stalemate atm neither tribe is stroming ahead or having massive gains SMH wak lol

you said it!

no tribe is advancing, even though you are 30 more members!
and many more active than us ...

also winning....​

Last edited:

DeletedUser4599

look at thatsmeinthecornerthatsmeinthespotlightlosingmyreligionnextspot with all his excuses, smh

this world looks like fun maybe we come join after we finish.... just kidding theres no way i'm playing another world of this trash ever again.

lol I've heard this many times, but too many can't let go of the tribal drugs..
I bet I've said it like 3 or 4 times myself lol

nah i'm done period even if you offered me a million dollars to come back. you literally will never see me in game again and probably not even on the forums. i'll have a surprise present for people before i go though.

Good for you!
If you're successful you could for sure make some big bucks opening a 12 step get clean program for the rest of us.

DeletedUser4599

yeah i'm done too lmao. it took half a year of nagging to get me back but now you couldn't pay me to play this game. just gonna finish the world i'm on out of obligation and that's it

I know what you mean I'm hooked atm

despite the servers being choppy and play to win kind of basis... admittedly its fun destroying someone's hope and dreams !

Getting off crack is easier than getting off tribal wars lmao :D

I know what you mean I'm hooked atm

despite the servers being choppy and play to win kind of basis... admittedly its fun destroying someone's hope and dreams !

Getting off crack is easier than getting off tribal wars lmao :D

The only hopes and dreams being destroyed around here are our hopes and dreams of better servers

Do you mean better in terms of more exciting servers
Or better in terms of less laggy, more reliable connectivity wise

Or both!! Lol

Would be nice if we got a few varied gametypes other than vp and dom though

So

Spanish INQ fizzled out?

Seems like gradual Inactivity has exhausted them and burnt the remaining players out?, it seems

Luckily Nomads have manged to keep about 95% or more of our players active and are now surging forward

As I've always said, Activity or Remaining Active is the biggest and most important part of this game and placing your tribe in a winning position

current map
1592930448526.png

DeletedUser5345

So

Spanish INQ fizzled out?

Seems like gradual Inactivity has exhausted them and burnt the remaining players out?, it seems

Luckily Nomads have manged to keep about 95% or more of our players active and are now surging forward

As I've always said, Activity or Remaining Active is the biggest and most important part of this game and placing your tribe in a winning position

Spanish arrogance has exited the realm it's true.

Having said that, you TMS haven't been active on forum for almost a month, and judging from your previous forum activity someone can easily understand that Nomads haven't been doing well during that time.

INQ on the other hand was doing pretty well you all have to admit. And ask yourselves why you felt you had to take in 2 former INQ players (valkira, pescozon)? That was the turning point imo.

I may be the only active player in INQ atm, so have fun eating inactives...maybe you deserve to win this way.

P.S.: 95% or more of Nomads being active is a bad joke

Last edited by a staff member:
I'm being serious around 70 of our players are active
Its not a joke ....
The reason you're or one of the only few INQ players left acrive mate is because since Paine and a few others left... lots of accounts are gone with him, you're finding this out now.... i doubt Paine or Ghost would have shared this in tribe chats ....
To address the Pescozon and Valkira issues you'll have to ask our council i have no idea why they felt the need to leave, maybe paine pushed them to it? I do know they were very upset with Paine and Co but going into detail here publicly isn't right on my part... so draw your own conclusion

And yeah I am still on forums man lol
I've managed to escape recent axeings haha... but i just down wanna talk to myself on here, this realms forum now every 1 gone, banned, quit, inactive so on.... you've give me some conversation material! :D

Activity= (Usually Victory) and liie you said 2 or 3 INQ active or something?

And min 65 - 70 Nomads active
As the chomping has already begun...
Yeah some nomads will become less active as the realm wraps up....

But we've already implored everyone to stay active eat as many INQ vills as poss so we can close the realm out now as fast as poss As at this stage where one tribe collapses, it gets very boring and one wants to end it ASAP