• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Map

DeletedUser4957

The way you write to eachother, thats why this forum is dead. People dont dare write here, because your mean writing. The biggest mystery of all, why not forum administrator stop you.

The way you write to eachother, thats why this forum is dead. People dont dare write here, because your mean writing. The biggest mystery of all, why not forum administrator stop you.
Because there aren't any forum mods anymore. Well, i agree. But one thing i have to say is that the reason i stopped being hyperactive on the forums wasn't that they post "Mean" things, rather that they were stupid and couldn't understand what i was saying at all.

DeletedUser2616

Imagine thinking I haven't been doing this for over 2 years to see how long it'd take them to ban me.

DeletedUser5131

Nobody at all posted here before we started, you absolute simpering fag

DeletedUser3087

To be honest with you.

You really need to stop spending time here and more on the actual server.

Time is something you should treasure.

You don't have a lot of it left.
Can't agree more mate...will be taking that to heart

To be honest with you.

You really need to stop spending time here and more on the actual server.

Time is something you should treasure.

You don't have a lot of it left.
Oh, so you say that? How have you come to that conclusion and how much do you think i'm on the forum?

please keep this thread for MAP discussions. stop arguing on every thread about who is better, who is shit. if you want, i can make you a thread just for showing your balls to eachother. thanks !
Agreed, let's just end this discussion here because zab seems to be to stupid and retarded to have a conversation.

DeletedUser2616

1587607699262.png

I like maps, let's discuss maps. i really enjoyed the tw2tools map as it was simpler to use. here's an old one i found for comparison