• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Smells a bit like dead axes

Yup, but as long as people leave me alone i will be able to build up my society in this spot. I'll have a noble soon and i will definetly noble a village, i probably won't win but i can atleast practise and thrive in my local region. But i am at the total mercy of INQ, they could at any moment decide to kill me and stop my little expansion, and that would be very sad.
I forgot i'm also at the total mercy of trenq, so please trenq don't kill me. I only have 2 villages and is at 1494 points. :confused:

DeletedUser1431

I forgot i'm also at the total mercy of trenq, so please trenq don't kill me. I only have 2 villages and is at 1494 points. :confused:

Hah, I got my hands full mate. You don't have much to worry from me. Probably more J. Snow / Zujkiss

Triple punto muertod.png

^^^^ That's very anime, thanks haha ^^^^ ...

But yes, LTT are totally gone now.... and thus... it's now a 3 way dance between
-N- , INQ , and RUN

the funny thing is that with the disappearance of LTT and the activity of military operations decreased. all these three tribes do nothing by and large

the funny thing is that with the disappearance of LTT and the activity of military operations decreased. all these three tribes do nothing by and large

There is still fighting going on...
It's not an all out war just yet
But who knows what's around the corner
I certainly don't lol

DeletedUser1431

Each tribe is basically waiting for one tribe to overpush or gain an upperhand to then choose that one to be gangbanged lol. We're still definitively skirmishing.

From my understanding, it's mostly on INQ right now. And they're happy to take the time to get prepared, relocate, rebuild, etc after feasting on loads upon loads of internals.

I don't personally understand why nomads would give INQ that time so handily, knowing that it will make the inevitable fight with them significantly more difficult.

Last edited by a staff member:
Each tribe is basically waiting for one tribe to overpush or gain an upperhand to then choose that one to be gangbanged lol. We're still definitively skirmishing.

From my understanding, it's mostly on INQ right now. And they're happy to take the time to get prepared, relocate, rebuild, etc after feasting on loads upon loads of internals.

I don't personally understand why nomads would give INQ that time so handily, knowing that it will make the inevitable fight with them significantly more difficult.

You're right Trenq... nobody wants too fully commit as if they slip up... the tribe which isn't engaging will surely pounce.... skirmishes going on between Nomads and RUN... but I've heard nothing from INQ yet, I'm unsure if they are even doing anything other than internalling right now.... and preparing...maybe ... haha

DeletedUser4749

Let's do a contest of Who will conquer my last villages
Currently have 13 villages left and 12 in the near location of INQ and Nomads

Conquer: 12 last villages Popcorn 1 - 12
Prize: 10$ PaySafeCard

Edit: The contest will end when all of the popcorn villages is taken

Let's do a contest of Who will conquer my last villages
Currently have 13 villages left and 12 in the near location of INQ and Nomads

Conquer: 12 last villages Popcorn 1 - 12
Prize: 10$ PaySafeCard

Edit: The contest will end when all of the popcorn villages is taken

Wow, I love this!
I'll throw a 10$ PaySafeCard into the pot as well

DeletedUser4749

Contest status: 10/12 left
solo2000 = 1 Popcorn village
Thomas Paine =
1 Popcorn village

DeletedUser4749

Is it the goal to capture the most popcorn villages, or to capture the last popcorn village?

Most of the popcorn villages. It's 12 in total, the player with most popcorn villages will win :)

DeletedUser1431

I can't tell if it's a sign of respect or a lack of caring about money when folks are still rangering nukes at a tribe they've taken 9 provinces from. o_Oo_O

Hope y'all are having fun with the popcorn villages. Ginger's a blast.