• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Opening

DeletedUser4967

Красота.png

DeletedUser4967

I said before that this sort of thing is heavily reliant on luck, to which he replied that he can get it to work 100% of the time. To be fair I can also get this to work 100% of the time, just give me 20 nobles in a single villa, I will just cancel the attacks that are outside of the window. That being said, even if the attacks are shown to land within the same second, they will actually span trough multiple seconds when you check the reports afterwards. So if you think you are cool and skilled, post actual proof instead of this nonsense.

Your lack of understanding of the game after playing it for so long is disturbing.
the time attacks in the reports is not authentic. the real time (and most importantly - sequence) is the same as that shown in the window attacks

Exactly right! Thanks to my Russian friend. See there are still people who are willing to explain game mechanics to ordinary players ;)

DeletedUser5033

You don't understand that if you need so many crowns, it will be to make up for something.
Imagine people who have been playing for years without money, I doubt you have that gameplay
Adjusting times does not give you any advantage, for another player who knows how to play
Surely you have a standard, common and predictable game, but with many troops and adjustment times, which in the end is deduced to simple brutality

Increase the rams of that troop, that before the troop fights, you must tear down the wall to 0
Your train with ten soldiers is to laugh, as I said, you rely too much on your brutality

have more troops than ... or adjust more than .....
I, with 20% of your troops, would leave you K.O because of your ignorance

DeletedUser2635

There is no luck in it. I know at least two legal ways of doing it with 100% certainty of success.
One way is with crowns, and another one is without crowns. And forget about the bots already, if it is beyond your understanding doesn't mean it is a cheat.
To be fair I can also get this to work 100% of the time, just give me 20 nobles in a single villa, I will just cancel the attacks that are outside of the window.
You just said you do the same thing, just with deceivers.
the time attacks in the reports is not authentic. the real time (and most importantly - sequence) is the same as that shown in the window attacks
I maybe don't know everything about the game, but at least I am honest about my shortcomings.

DeletedUser2635

And I say that you lost a ton of troops at level 3 wall.

DeletedUser4967

You don't understand that if you need so many crowns, it will be to make up for something.
Imagine people who have been playing for years without money, I doubt you have that gameplay
Adjusting times does not give you any advantage, for another player who knows how to play
Surely you have a standard, common and predictable game, but with many troops and adjustment times, which in the end is deduced to simple brutality

Increase the rams of that troop, that before the troop fights, you must tear down the wall to 0
Your train with ten soldiers is to laugh, as I said, you rely too much on your brutality

have more troops than ... or adjust more than .....
I, with 20% of your troops, would leave you K.O because of your ignorance

I was looking more of a thank you note on your behalf. At least now it won't be such a surprise for you when you get nobled out.

DeletedUser5033

I was looking more of a thank you note on your behalf. At least now it won't be such a surprise for you when you get nobled out.
I can't value something that you don't know how to do and that a virtual tool does for you
The day you do it with your mind and fingers, let me know

I understand that each person is free to play fair or dirty

I'm not the one to judge anyone's style of play, but you know perfectly well that you don't do it with your fingers
You cannot coordinate an attack from the same town and then 4 template attacks, all in the same second, that happens that you stop time

You can launch 4 template attacks in the same second, but the moment you send, do I tell you what it takes to launch another attack?
Well, a second or two second has passed, you can only do it if you coordinate the main attack from another town
My humble opinion friend

I hope to help you see things clearly, that maybe the blindfold that you have on your eyes doesn't leave you
Crowns don't adjust the times, friend, no matter how many you have

Last edited by a staff member:
I know this player and can assure that he does not use bot programs. But at the same time, the screenshots shown are not something outstanding. This is a simple manipulation that does not require special knowledge and effort. It's strange to see a discussion like this. And since I am in EN50, I'm watching this topic on the forum accordingly. And I would not like to read every time not related to this world of discussion.

DeletedUser5033

It's not me who uploads manipulated photos , waiting for people to applaud him :)
I upload ranking of tribes or players or videos or reports or comment on the subject in question ;)
If you want to read different things, then tell your English friend to comment on the game and stop manipulating and / or lying

I have not seen a report about the game, so there is no talk about the game.

DeletedUser4967

Hello Tribal Companion............ ¿ You are another king ? I say it to learn from you too .
Please let me know, every time you do a combat technique that you have trained for years in an advanced phase
Don't worry, I'll record if you let me know

It's all started with you asking me to show you how to play on a higher level. Besides waiting for applauds I wanted to help you out, bro. Anyway wish you all good luck in this world. May the best one win!

DeletedUser2635

Blitz, you have overstayed your welcome, I heard you get rimmed every single world 5 years back, not a good show of competence, now, if you are not playing EN50, BYE!

DeletedUser4967

Blitz, you have overstayed your welcome, I heard you get rimmed every single world 5 years back, not a good show of competence, now, if you are not playing EN50, BYE!

Furthermore, I never won a world, I always played underdogs without spending a single crown. It was always fun this way to me. Bye.