• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Heyo

DeletedUser5008

So back to this world.Can i just say that yeah Treasure mine are winning this world rather surely at this point.But like can you stop inviting any fucking person who can actually challenge you? You seem to absorb your enemies that give you a fight rather than you know fight em..... loyalty still means nothing in the en servers it seems.so long as you win i guess aye

DeletedUser3148

So back to this world.Can i just say that yeah Treasure mine are winning this world rather surely at this point.But like can you stop inviting any fucking person who can actually challenge you? You seem to absorb your enemies that give you a fight rather than you know fight em..... loyalty still means nothing in the en servers it seems.so long as you win i guess aye
We've only invited one person outside of our sister tribe in the last month.

DeletedUser4932

Sister tribes.......what?
In what world would you need a sister tribe to exist?

DeletedUser3148

Sister tribes.......what?
In what world would you need a sister tribe to exist?
In a world where we wish to train new players and allow them to continue playing instead of quitting. We take in low point players and show them a bit about the game. Once they show potential, we bring them into our tribe. Our sister tribe isn't anywhere near the frontlines as well, as we wish for new players to grow safely. We don't ask for support from them, nor do we ask for their help. We do however protect them.

DeletedUser3087

Didn't know there was enough players around to still have "sister tribes".

Glad you are still training some beginners at least. Tough place for new players...

DeletedUser3148

Didn't know there was enough players around to still have "sister tribes".

Glad you are still training some beginners at least. Tough place for new players...
Our main tribe has just over 40 players, Our sister tribe stays under 20. There are two other tribes (2nd and 3rd place) Who have 87 and 83 members. Our goal is to try and keep people playing this game, which is why we use a sister tribe. This way they can grow in a peaceful environment, and once they grow large enough they can transfer to our main tribe and assist in tribe wide ops.

DeletedUser3148

48points.png
48bp.png
48ppm.png