• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Heyo

DeletedUser4932

Yeah US DOM servers are super hard. Americans are super good at this game. Any US proper team will Roll any EN team.

DeletedUser4358

Even so, I don't think they'll do well on EN. I'd really like them to come to a US domination server. They won't last long there lol.

US Dom servers are a joke.

The last team that Invaded EN was us Americans. We won the world. I'm currently sitting at #1 on this world. I doubt you polish will be able to do much. If the server is still open once I win this world, I'll hop over and throw y'all around like rag dolls.

''We'' ? You left very quickly lol. also you were quite frightened that world due to the same cockyness you portrait here.

No, in terms of the number of players and crowns that are paid in, EN servers are the most difficult

Untrue, US wins the crown war BY FAR, regardless of players base.

DeletedUser4932

Whats this Red? You are telling me the FOUNDER of American Made left the server early and contributed to the Win only in that he made the tribe name?
Preposterous i'm sure he was leading from the front with his purely american team all the way to victory.

And by joke i'm sure you mean a joke to attempt to win in cause they are so hard right?

DeletedUser5008

Actually some of the French went into SI and won....:p
SMH you were licking their asses the entire world. hell you and KOH if some of the consipiracy theories about that world ran true.Still the best en server ive played on tw2 so far.

DeletedUser3087

@Red69 of course you mean a joke as in a joke to attempt right? There is no way in the world that I could win a US dom world :confused: I haven't even won a EN Dom World...:(

DeletedUser4619

SMH you were licking their asses the entire world. hell you and KOH if some of the consipiracy theories about that world ran true.Still the best en server ive played on tw2 so far.
You're a fake be gone :mad: ;);)

DeletedUser3148

''We'' ? You left very quickly lol. also you were quite frightened that world due to the same cockyness you portrait here.
I was Number 1 in OBP when I quit. I quit due to being grid locked by my tribe members. Most refused to allow me to noble into their provinces to expand. I also have no idea who you are. You say I'm cocky? I'm here on EN absolutely smashing this world. Come talk to me when you invade an American server and become #1 in OBP.

DeletedUser3087

I was Number 1 in OBP when I quit. I quit due to being grid locked by my tribe members. Most refused to allow me to noble into their provinces to expand. I also have no idea who you are. You say I'm cocky? I'm here on EN absolutely smashing this world. Come talk to me when you invade an American server and become #1 in OBP.
The fact that you don't know who he is, is a clear indication that you didn't finish the world ;) You left 24 September, the world Ended 14 Jan, the world started 4 August :rolleyes:

DeletedUser4358

Can't really call it a win if this happens...

ehhwat.PNG

lul.png

Regards,

The player / tribe leader of the tribe that ACTUALLY won.

DeletedUser3727

wasnt that me ? I thought I was rocking that world really hard with my awesome troops.

DeletedUser2979

Very little of the conspiracy theories were true...except that our whole tribe was one person with his parents' credit card living a basement...