• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Heyo

DeletedUser3087

bish i havent played in months before this world...still dont know why i came back.
You and I both know you still play. you "technically" didnt play the first half of en30...its just a matter of what name your going under and in which world haha
Yeah mate, I hear you, but I haven't played since Feb, just hanging around to talk trash... way too busy in rl to be playing this Have fun out there guys may the biggest ego finally win

DeletedUser5208

I think that Qnik, a representative of the Polish tribe, want to see what the game looks like on EN servers :D

DeletedUser5205

Hey what? This server is finished already? I only just started :-/
I get bored with winning all the time so I am trying a new strategy, perhaps I can do some damage.
If you think these are hacks, you'll see real hacks when the Polish tribe Winged Hussars enters a new server in November :D

I hope the rest of your team aren't as hacky as you because if they are ... EN is already screwed ...

ps : maybe some of us are slow but we can all read , posting your msg once is enough ... no need to spam every active thread ... too much hacks for the forum

DeletedUser5008

If you think these are hacks, you'll see real hacks when the Polish tribe Winged Hussars enters a new server in November :D
pretty sure we saw your tribe in some world nears the 30s.It was the "thing" back then for inters to come to the en.You didnt really manage to get off if i remember.talked too much smack and get smacked down hard.much like those spanish bunch and the frenches white flags from en21 haha

DeletedUser5205

This was not our tribe. Our tribe will consist of 50 people and several dozen multi-accounts, so if you disturb us, you'll be crushed like a worm HAHAHA :p

DeletedUser3087

This was not our tribe. Our tribe will consist of 50 people and several dozen multi-accounts, so if you disturb us, you'll be crushed like a worm HAHAHA :p
I really don't get people that publicly state they are in adequate to win fair and square. Will resort to hack and cheat "multi account" to win as they can't win otherwise... what's the point really? @Coolnite7 perhaps you can be proactive on this front :rolleyes:

DeletedUser3148

I really don't get people that publicly state they are in adequate to win fair and square. Will resort to hack and cheat "multi account" to win as they can't win otherwise... what's the point really? @Coolnite7 perhaps you can be proactive on this front :rolleyes:
Even so, I don't think they'll do well on EN. I'd really like them to come to a US domination server. They won't last long there lol.

What can you expect from someone when the first thing he wrote is "get your crowns ready" ?? show you how he sees the game . even when he is bragging : crowns,hacks,multi-acc ... and here i thought those words are used to insult/trash other tribes lol

DeletedUser5205

No, in terms of the number of players and crowns that are paid in, EN servers are the most difficult

DeletedUser2979

pretty sure we saw your tribe in some world nears the 30s.It was the "thing" back then for inters to come to the en.You didnt really manage to get off if i remember.talked too much smack and get smacked down hard.much like those spanish bunch and the frenches white flags from en21 haha
Actually some of the French went into SI and won....:p

DeletedUser3148

No, in terms of the number of players and crowns that are paid in, EN servers are the most difficult
I'm currently #2 on this world, Will quickly reach my old #1 spot. EN DOM servers are a cakewalk compared to US DOM servers.