• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 10 Map/Discussion

DeletedUser1378

We dont have so much members that are inactive (aka banned) to take villages form, so yeah, we take a barb now and then
hear hear!

A little bird sings to me with a song "every little thing will be alright". Eventually justice will win.
FG seems to be thinned out.....

DeletedUser4967

We dont have so much members that are inactive (aka banned) to take villages form, so yeah, we take a barb now and then

Oh, it was just an inside joke between me and banana, I was referring to this particular piece of map

Untitled.png

DeletedUser4967

I'm still impressed, you had to take all villas withing 16 hours of my attack just to prevent me from entering :D

DeletedUser5160

This whole discussion is on the wisdom of a losing tribe barb-munching. Your arguements are great, however for the most part they dont apply to a losing tribe. They mostly can be used for tribes at a stalemate, but not in the situations where tribes adopt policies of barb-munching.
Again, there are definately times where taking a barb or ten is a wise course of action, and sometimes (though rare) it is wise for a losing player to take barbs. It is possible that there is even a time when it is wise for a losing tribe to take lots of barbs, however if there is, the number of times where it is unwise far outnumbers it. Therfore I pulled you up on the comment that "Its the best and easiest course of action to take when F.G has a ridiculously overwhelming advantage by merging to win" - it is almost always not the best, and while it is easy, it's easy in the same sense that it is easy to lose the game.

Again lots of good points. I still think we are differing a bit on fundamental assumptions hence the divergence in conclusions. I think this is a rather complicated discussions that goes beyond en44 relevance. If you want to talk about it further PM me for my discord.

DeletedUser1378

It's a trap :D

Yeah...ofcours...
I think FG has a kind of magic :), simsalabimsalam, there are the nukes, the nobles, multiple of those...simsalabamsia, they all arrive at the same time.

Sad but true, magnificent players there...respect for the FG players that are so played in together..real teamwork!!!

I quess.

samsalababsila, i am gone

DeletedUser5175

Yeah...ofcours...
I think FG has a kind of magic :), simsalabimsalam, there are the nukes, the nobles, multiple of those...simsalabamsia, they all arrive at the same time.

Sad but true, magnificent players there...respect for the FG players that are so played in together..real teamwork!!!

I quess.

samsalababsila, i am gone
How bad do you have to be to not be able to plan attacks with your tribe?

DeletedUser1378

How bad do you have to be to not be able to plan attacks with your tribe?
so true!!

Respect for you, that you can plan so much attacks, ending in so short period...I want your magic sentence too

DeletedUser5175

so true!!

Respect for you, that you can plan so much attacks, ending in so short period...I want your magic sentence too
Magic sentence?

Sorry i speak english and do not understand what you are trying to say here.

There is nothing magic about writing down time to target and then subtracting that time from a tribe wide landing time.... it isnt a secret nor difficult lol.

DeletedUser5160

Magic sentence?

Sorry i speak english and do not understand what you are trying to say here.

There is nothing magic about writing down time to target and then subtracting that time from a tribe wide landing time.... it isnt a secret nor difficult lol.

Yes you are right there is nothing hard about that. Good tribes will coordinate that. But then there are people who don't go through the effort and just script literally hundred of attacks so its sorted instantly or perfectly weave in nukes between a train that already lands on the same second. Planning and coordinating an exact landing time isn't hard. But to sit through maybe hours to complete an op isn't so easy.

DeletedUser5175

Yes you are right there is nothing hard about that. Good tribes will coordinate that. But then there are people who don't go through the effort and just script literally hundred of attacks so its sorted instantly or perfectly weave in nukes between a train that already lands on the same second. Planning and coordinating an exact landing time isn't hard. But to sit through maybe hours to complete an op isn't so easy.
LOL that is part of the game why bother playing the game if you are pathetic enough to need a "script" lmfao you gotta be kidding me.

This game sure has fallen off from where it once was. Yes we set alarms we wake up in the middle of our night we pinch one off we make sure we are ready and waiting and count down the seconds internally to launch then mash that preset... that is part of the fun of the game.

You seem pretty experienced in using scripts. How come you are not running the world?

Pathetic weak losers blame, people who are dedicated to the craft, of scripting when they just suck.

DeletedUser5175

Oh and i recently had something of 12+ hours of sitting and waiting and being prepared. It isnt a "skill" it is dedication.

Losers cry foul, when they just suck.

DeletedUser5160

Oh and i recently had something of 12+ hours of sitting and waiting and being prepared. It isnt a "skill" it is dedication.

Hahaha. Sure I suck. Read my comment again. I was simply commenting and nowhere did I assign any explicit blame. I know those things because I've been on the receiving end of it and I have had to help coops under such attacks. I've seen it all honestly. You think I don't know the time and commitment it takes? I've run rank 1 tribes and planned ops for hundred of villas at once. I didn't get good sleep for a whole week because I had alarms every 3 hours during the night. Your tribe isn't the only one that is dedicated to the 'craft'.

DeletedUser5173

Lovely said! If you dedicate then you spent hours waking up at night and doing what has to be done!

DeletedUser5164

Totally worth it man, nice opp!