• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

top 10

DeletedUser4271

Okkk so poop talk aside there has been a miraculous thing happen.
EvOkSfG.png

It really does speak for iteslf.Though i would have liked it to show bashpoints aswell. but i suppose we should be grateful for what is already here. considering the old tw2tools is now sadly gone.

DeletedUser5012

20181219_163325532.jpg

OBP stats. About 10 hours old, but better than nothing.

DeletedUser2369

maybe round the last column to whole number, makes it easier to see at a glance who is doing better.

DeletedUser5012

20181221_1716610.jpg

About an hour ago. Did forget the 10th tribe, but honestly... This was a good thing for the poor dears, as they simply dinna rate

DeletedUser2635

Almost as if we are fighting the other 400 players on that list.
Hey man nice to see you again, are you back to TW2 after like 2-3 years?
And sorry I went off topic, so can somebody summarize the top 10 tribes, I'd like to see that. :D

DeletedUser1330

I can give you a quick summary.
This map is the extent of the effort i am willing to put :p

DeletedUser1330

Also this thread link is labeled dangerous. with no https on top.

DeletedUser5046

It turned into a child's game, everyone was merging with everyone. Nobody wants to know more about war!

DeletedUser4271

It turned into a child's game, everyone was merging with everyone. Nobody wants to know more about war!
oh child.
theres still plenty war going on. what looks like alot of merges is the result of two tribes falling apart due to one player. another player taking over another tribe and making his old tribe a mrt academy tribe for the tribe he took over. etc

DeletedUser2635

oh child.
theres still plenty war going on. what looks like alot of merges is the result of two tribes falling apart due to one player. another player taking over another tribe and making his old tribe a mrt academy tribe for the tribe he took over. etc
Which players and tribes are you talking about, can you explain in more detail what happened there? :D

DeletedUser5046

oh child.

it is still a game of diplomacy, not war.