• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Death comes.

• Thread starter DeletedUser4271
  • Start date

DeletedUser4271

Lvl 1 WoTS, Lvl 0 WoTR and less than 100k hauled, so in your case you have a lack of everything
theres this amazing thing called real life hospitality christmas and weekend that make for a devestating game time allowance.

It's green. It's not wrong, it's 100% accurate. As far as taking Johnny down, I'm also Johnny's coop. You couldn't even take out a spiked barb with your troops. Your mouth tends to get the best of you, and whether you know it or not as a representative of your tribe, it'll do you a world of good to just stop while you're ahead. Moreover, of all the worlds I've played with Johnny, I've never seen him taken out as you claim, so unless you have something to substantiate that claim I'd dismiss it. It'd be like me saying your tribe is a worthwhile, competitive tribe to win the world. A joke in itself.

EDIT: Due to me killing a majority of US and EN "super-players" I've redacted a bit about Barren. Can't keep count, and assumed I've killed him numerous times, too.
Had you killed as many "super-players" as you claim you wouldnt change account every world unless you've done something not entirely good on it.personally i've been here for over what 30 worlds now? and i've never heard of you or who you apparently are. which means you've probably either somehow just played the worlds i havent been on.or your just another good player that has remained through everything.

theres this amazing thing called real life hospitality christmas and weekend that make for a devestating game time allowance.

Had you killed as many "super-players" as you claim you wouldnt change account every world unless you've done something not entirely good on it.personally i've been here for over what 30 worlds now? and i've never heard of you or who you apparently are. which means you've probably either somehow just played the worlds i havent been on.or your just another good player that has remained through everything.
Christmas is at the end of the month, bud. That's an excuse, my tribe has a lot of professionals in it, from teachers to lawyers to god knows what else. As far as me changing every world, it's all part of the fun. You'd expect Yato to have his crap together, and if you see him you....have him...dare I said? MARKED FOR DEATH.

All puns aside, my point is valid. You move usernames when people begin to immediately send 30-50 fakes/paladin attacks at you out of BP out of sheer fear.

DeletedUser4271

Christmas is at the end of the month, bud. That's an excuse, my tribe has a lot of professionals in it, from teachers to lawyers to god knows what else. As far as me changing every world, it's all part of the fun. You'd expect Yato to have his crap together, and if you see him you....have him...dare I said? MARKED FOR DEATH.

All puns aside, my point is valid. You move usernames when people begin to immediately send 30-50 fakes/paladin attacks at you out of BP out of sheer fear.
yes christmas is at the end of the year your teachers get breaks your lawyers less hours hospitality workers and in particularly chefs only get even more than the 65/70 hours they usually have. i've had 3 names over the game since en09. one was for a single world.and the other i retired albeit accidently when i was testing inno on something/

yes christmas is at the end of the year your teachers get breaks your lawyers less hours hospitality workers and in particularly chefs only get even more than the 65/70 hours they usually have. i've had 3 names over the game since en09. one was for a single world.and the other i retired albeit accidently when i was testing inno on something/
Coolest story, man. Regardless, don't use the real life excuse when you're amongst adults. I personally put in 60 hours a week at work myself. Doesn't mean I'm not merciless-ly (;) hint hint) dedicated.

DeletedUser5040

pro tip
you changed your tone fast.i remember smashing you to tiny bits in an older world rather easily. it will be fun doing it again.
Please enlighten me. I am not aware of being rimmed much less beign smashed to bits, and if I had it surely was not from you. I have never changed my name on any server my bash speaks for itself, your troops, or lack of speak for yours. Let this post also be my notice of turning down your application to MFD, we like people with troops. Thanks for saving me writing this twice. Good luck.

DeletedUser5012

I find it odd that such a apparent skilled player is happy and willing to loose axes as much as what she is
https://imgur.com/a/ouKJSfu

Oh noes! My poor tiny farmers were caught at home... Whatever will I do??? Giggles. Yep, build more later when I'm wanting the pesky buggers. You're still talking a whole lot of blather for a fella who isn't doing much of anything... Ya here ta get a cookie?

Hospitality is rough... But I still have time ta be Makin the tiny men. Maybe you should try harder. Just sayin

DeletedUser4271

mainly christmas thats messing it up. the extra hours moreso.

anyway apparently i am to get on my knees a beg for forgivness because i mentioned that tsv fell first to you(as in they took the first losses of the wars.) and that because i took claim over disc.they all apparently forgot the 1/2 tsv player helped part.because it was tsv that catted and nuked first....kobu just kept it up after them.
to any tsv reading this.know that the forums are for poop talk.try not to get too offended over anything as it may or may not be right.everyone tries to make their own tribe look better etc etc. dont take them seriously unless they have stats attached to them and even then tribes only show ones that paint them in a good eye.

DeletedUser486

First rule of making your tribe look good.
1. NOT calling on the top 10 to help take down the rank 6 tribe because tweety tawt he taw a putty cat.

DeletedUser5012

Uh oh... Sounds like someone has been a naughty boy. Did ya really try ta take credit for the kill when ya boy only did the cleanup afterwards???
Hafta admit, that sounds a lot like an apology with intent to repeat the offense to me. Like... "Disclaimer, cough cough, I'll be sayin more just like it in a mad attempt ta be Makin my tribe look like it's doin something on this world. We aren't, but I really really hope no one notices." Please excuse me while I try not to die of a fit of giggles over here...

DeletedUser4714

It's good to see everyone in a happy friendly Christmas spirit. Also nice to see the forum alive again ;)

DeletedUser486

How did it get so quiet already? We were having so much fun on the forum, as well as in game, with all the banter.

Ah well, I guess I will just fill the silence with a lesson.
When dealing with a Hive, one of the best ways to tell if you are fighting Bees or Wasps is that when a bee stings you and loses its stinger, it dies.
EqJ1D3l.png

There was quite some activity this last weekend, buzzing all around our heads, whilst we were curious as to the entomology of our native pests.
j99KZBj.png

As the buzzing DIES, it seems we are discovering the answer as we dissect the nest.
r5mhh9x.png

To find the delicious honey.
frHmY7t.png

And the loud chest beating and peacocking subsides, as main bragging points are beginning to be silenced.
gszzJTy.png

Thus endeth the post, but not the lesson.

The lesson continues into the next week as we learn the cost of endangering the safety of the tribe, for the inability to protect the individual.
Check back again on WORLD'S CRAZIEST LEADERS.
MxNexdX.png

^Sorry Cael, I'm just too egotistical NOT to post that xD

DeletedUser4932

He has to be memeng right?
Every world Caelum gives us a good laugh regardless.

DeletedUser4271

He has to be memeng right?
Every world Caelum gives us a good laugh regardless.
Someone has to.otherwise everything ends up so quiet on the forums. besides if i act fool here some of the people ig tend to underestimate me in game.

DeletedUser2785

The forum post looks so interesting. Yatogami you post really nice pictures, will you mind posting not your allies but your own nuke picture or you want us to show the world what Yatogami did?