• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Death comes.

• Thread starter DeletedUser4271
  • Start date

DeletedUser4271

Death Rides For All

Their own leaders could see it. The world could see it.It was foretold by the gods above. The tribe known as Marked for Death....truly was marked for death.From the moment they appeared it was known. Despite this.the brave souls raised themselves up. creating a name and a backing of leagues of members.They thought themselves invincible.Unable to be touched and so they went forth to spread their touch of death to those that surrounded themselves.

deadknight4.jpg

Indeed. Some fell. TSV amongst the first. but Tsv continued.not bowing to the plague which came for them. And so Death rode again. this time to a small tribe.of but 30 at the time.names long forgotten. thinking them easy prey.Death striked.But these fossils.
latest

Well they knew war.and they knew death. One does not forget something so easily.When death tried to touch them...death failed.

images

They picked up their swords and axes and they took action. Raiding villages. working together...forming alliances.Along the way they found another group. this time Bee's. many of them a hive even. alone they could not hope to touch death.but as a group of bee's they became strong.And the warriors recognized this. and so they brought them cookies and milk. And they joined in.

The great Heathen army has come to battle death itself.Death thought itself above everyone but Fearless Retribution will not be denied. and it will bring a Beautiful Destruction to A group of players Marked For Death.Your days are numbered.

DeletedUser486

Considering your admittance to being allied with the likes of Leo (would expect better from a player of your calibre) I don't think this surprises anyone xD
Though, out of the tribes picking a fight, yours is the first to write an actual declaration.

*sigh* I already miss tw2tools.

DeletedUser4271

Considering your admittance to being allied with the likes of Leo (would expect better from a player of your calibre) I don't think this surprises anyone xD
Though, out of the tribes picking a fight, yours is the first to write an actual declaration.

*sigh* I already miss tw2tools.
i figured while im here i might aswell try to make the forums more alive.Nothing does that more than a good old war declaration. Hardly anyone on tw2 does or even did it. a shame given some of the original tribal wars declarations were amazing to say the least.Besides it was my tribe that wanted it.and even then we only work with some of them. dont blame me i just changed the colour. not much else. besides im not a player of any skill or calibre. Im trash

DeletedUser486

It is certainly one of the more missed aspects from the first game.

Nice try, though, but we don't underestimate our enemies until after they are dust in the wind :p Calling oneself trash is my move, ya hear? xD

DeletedUser4271

It is certainly one of the more missed aspects from the first game.

Nice try, though, but we don't underestimate our enemies until after they are dust in the wind :p Calling oneself trash is my move, ya hear? xD
your leader underestimated me.is he dust already?
elum2 has written:One of yours is attacking mine.i assume it means your warring our tribe now?given he is one of your leaders or better players.

EternaL EviL has written:Oh? And who are we talking about?

Caelum2 has written:your member
character_b470dfb9fa.png
is attacking one of my own.

EternaL EviL has written:Its ap drop, and clearing provinces is the normal way to proceed...is.it not? This isnt a tribe war, its a scuffle in a province. At least at this time... we could always make it formal, if you realllly want to.... oh, and If you player is incapable of defending or dodging at this stage, you may wish to reconsider them.

besides ask anyone.Im not a good player. im just a fool trying to run a tribe

DeletedUser486

EE is council, but not the Leader. She also isn't wrong. At this stage province clearing is par for the course, fools declare war, bringing the whole tribe into a fight they can't finish, rather than creating an appropriate solution. See TSV and Hive for those whose mistakes you ARE repeating. Leo failed to learn this when I was in his tribe on the last world, too.

DeletedUser4271

EE is council, but not the Leader. She also isn't wrong. At this stage province clearing is par for the course, fools declare war, bringing the whole tribe into a fight they can't finish, rather than creating an appropriate solution. See TSV and Hive for those whose mistakes you ARE repeating. Leo failed to learn this when I was in his tribe on the last world, too.
Maa tsv and hive dont have the experienced players that we do.No offense intended but my tribes done more to yours than both of them combined with the assistance of 1/2 TSV players. And technically this was the appropriate solution for me given your tribe attacked first and generally when that happens you dont really just let one simply attack you..

DeletedUser486

The appropriate response is to deal with the situation itself. Your war puts players out because it is far too early for that kind of attrition and your coalition will slow players down as they struggle for space.
This effort WILL kill the coalition before it kills MFD.

Since I have heard nothing of your tribe in game, perhaps you can show us all your damage here?

DeletedUser4271

The appropriate response is to deal with the situation itself. Your war puts players out because it is far too early for that kind of attrition and your coalition will slow players down as they struggle for space.
This effort WILL kill the coalition before it kills MFD.

Since I have heard nothing of your tribe in game, perhaps you can show us all your damage here?
Come now yatogami.that would be revealing my tribes offensive units and villages. while the other tribes may do that i wont. Besides we all knew war would come between our tribes. what with sharing a ton of provinces and what not. the proof lies in the fact that it was my members that are reducing your tribe members village to 100/200 point villages.

DeletedUser5036

Waiting, and watching as the tumble weeds blow by...

DeletedUser486

I sincerely hope you aren't talking up your impact if you are going to make me go hunting for these reports, which I will only post myself when I find them.

DeletedUser4271

I sincerely hope you aren't talking up your impact if you are going to make me go hunting for these reports, which I will only post myself when I find them.
Disco's village speaks to and of itself. and eternals walls dropped 15 to zero...and initiative lost 1.2k axes and fastandy etc etc. need i go on? if you really want the reports wait a few hours so i can sleep wake up and edit out my tribes villages and info with photoshop or something..

DeletedUser486

Disco was done by a TSV by and large, and that has been the biggest impact to MFD these last few weeks. I like your gall in taking credit for it though.

Excuse me, I need to console EE for the loss of brick and mortar...wait no...those aren't tears, she just can't stop laughing at these posts.

DeletedUser4271

Disco was done by a TSV by and large, and that has been the biggest impact to MFD these last few weeks. I like your gall in taking credit for it though.

Excuse me, I need to console EE for the loss of brick and mortar...wait no...those aren't tears, she just can't stop laughing at these posts.
I find it odd that such a apparent skilled player is happy and willing to loose axes as much as what she is
https://imgur.com/a/ouKJSfu

DeletedUser5040

Thank you all for your interest in MFD. My gosh, when we started this tribe servers ago who would have thought we would be the target of so much abuse. We are who we are. The difference between us and the rest (besides not haing leo involved) we do not care about winning, we are here for the bash. I am curious why the whole server has us red yet, us 50 still stand? I have to go now and plow thru some more villas and read some more requests for invitations to join. Good luck and happy hunting.

DeletedUser4271

Thank you all for your interest in MFD. My gosh, when we started this tribe servers ago who would have thought we would be the target of so much abuse. We are who we are. The difference between us and the rest (besides not haing leo involved) we do not care about winning, we are here for the bash. I am curious why the whole server has us red yet, us 50 still stand? I have to go now and plow thru some more villas and read some more requests for invitations to join. Good luck and happy hunting.
perhaps because academies are not accessible by non coining players perhaps? but i digress. happy hunting john. remember now. i dont know how to play tw2 so be nice yeah

DeletedUser486

Gotta say, I'm kinda disappointed. You talked it up, but honestly, I'm not worried. Kobusvan stunted his growth trying to keep disco down. Now losing half his troops to give you a slight brag over FastAndy or EE, whichever one those reports are from, and yet he still hasn't passed 1k in his main.

Sorry to tell you this, but you are blowing smoke, and Kobusvan will run out of steam.

DeletedUser5040

perhaps because academies are not accessible by non coining players perhaps? but i digress. happy hunting john. remember now. i dont know how to play tw2 so be nice yeah
Thank you for your kind words, your stats indicate you do know how to play, as do many of our enemies, too bad they are all trapped in tribes who want to make allainces and give their players no room to grow. I have enjoyed meeting so many new people and great players, hope to add you to them, who knows maybe some other server we will be on same side. Good luck!

DeletedUser4271

Thank you for your kind words, your stats indicate you do know how to play, as do many of our enemies, too bad they are all trapped in tribes who want to make allainces and give their players no room to grow. I have enjoyed meeting so many new people and great players, hope to add you to them, who knows maybe some other server we will be on same side. Good luck!
Pro tip
You've played with me before. and i only have 1 ally. xD