• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 10 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
upload_2018-10-9_16-57-18.png
:p

DeletedUser4977

From our perspective in our tiny little corner of the world, XXX has dealt with us fairly enough.

It could be they had bigger fish to fry, or just that those individuals and us get along well. Who knows.

I hear bad things from time to time, but I can only relate my own experiences. Thus far the XXX members near our borders have communicated well and done what they said they would.

DeletedUser4977

Jacque.jpg

Just some choice tidbits from our friendly neighborhood....diplomat.

EDIT: Sorry for the patchwork, this....pleasure...of a conversation took place over 3 message chains, so had to piece it together.

Actually I was talking to shenx initially...then it became Jacque, then shenx, at one point it was DarthDBox...just sayin.

One thing is clear, salt is flowing, popcorn is being eaten, and nobles, they are a flyin. Enjoy guys...I might have one more screenshot if I can dig up the message.

DeletedUser4984

View attachment 999

Just some choice tidbits from our friendly neighborhood....diplomat.

EDIT: Sorry for the patchwork, this....pleasure...of a conversation took place over 3 message chains, so had to piece it together.

Actually I was talking to shenx initially...then it became Jacque, then shenx, at one point it was DarthDBox...just sayin.

One thing is clear, salt is flowing, popcorn is being eaten, and nobles, they are a flyin. Enjoy guys...I might have one more screenshot if I can dig up the message.

How about those snipes and prenobles the other day tho :)

DeletedUser4977

How about those snipes and prenobles the other day tho :)

So I'm confused...are you you or is Jacq you? Or are you both rank1? And who's DarthDBox? And who the hell's on first!?!?

You've not sniped any PoX nobles. Matter of fact you've not attacked PoX at all, save for a ram here and there. Anyway, back to the subject at hand, why is it that when I mail shenx in game, jacq responds, and when I talk about jacq on the forums, shenx responds?

Matter of fact, jacq always responds to and from Darth's account too.

I'm confused. You said you were a Marine but didn't provide your MOS or MCB when greeted by a fellow Marine. Seems odd to me, but ok I can roll with that.

You/jacq/rank1/Darth keep pretty regular hours for a Marine. Seems suspect. Maybe the Corps has changed I guess. We only wage wars from 9-5 nowadays?

Here's where it gets fun. You told me you were a Marine, in barracks. You said Darth was your roomate, implying he was also a Marine. Darth lost power during the hurricane to hit the East Coast, yet you didn't. Hmmmm.

But wait. Darth tells me he lives with his wife. Does his wife and kids live in barracks too?

So we come to the point. I served my country proudly as a United States Marine from 2002-2006. I went through boot on Paris Island, and subsequently was stationed in Staffordshire, Keele to cross train with HMR Marines. (A badass bunch if ever there was one). Later I transferred to Camp Hansen, Okinawa.

I went through boot camp with 3 people that died in Afghanistan.

You two (one?, three?) pretending to be Marines is a disgrace and you should be ashamed of yourselves. So, it's no wonder I'm openly hostile now is it? Let's air all the laundry. I never delete a message, I can start digging up screenshots if needed.

DeletedUser4984

Well I had a response for everything until I read your shit at the end.

Graduated from Paris island February 27 2014, platoon 3013. Stationed at 2D CEB

Also during the hurricane I had a badass Co op to keep me going.
Most of your info is from interpreting messages wrong. Darth never directly said he lived with his wife and kids in a message to you he did mention them (I know because Im his co op). Like when you said Charlionee had over 20k DT but his achievements showed he had recruited less than 2.5k but you did not believe it.

Also Darth did snipe 1-3 (I'd have to check) nobles and had some nice pre nobles. I know because Im his co op.

If you wanna make anymore false claims PM me in game, I just made a post going for a fun convo on here and you just posted a bunch of crap in response.

Also Idk anything about Jaque or Rank1 being marines.

Status
Not open for further replies.