• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

The top tribes have no guts

DeletedUser3823

all this dick beating and whipping out going on. bbut in the end it all boils down to yet another tribe merged with the top 2/3 and now fight the remainder of a dead world.only this time its not one of the usual tribe groups doing it,nan etc.
Oh and princess darling.your bashpoints are utterly disgusting.even I working 65hours+ a week in a kitchen and i still managed to lead one of the top 3 tribes and gain over 500k bashpoints easily. all whilst not having a co-op myself.Get good.
Which tribe did ye lead? also does this mean i get to beat mine? as i generally ont partake in larger tribes, the one you were in for the win was the largets one by like 20 peeps then after that i generally partake in 20 man tribes, althought i dont win so much with those 20 v world doesnt seem to work well in my favor, with you know RL and what not in the way

DeletedUser4728

and top tribes are coop abusers to ... i'm very sure
then they have the guts to change their village names into FIGHT

DeletedUser2048

and top tribes are coop abusers to ... i'm very sure
then they have the guts to change their village names into FIGHT
I think they changed their village names in response to the amount of fakes and random attacks a certain player has been getting, with a lot of the origin villages having the same name

DeletedUser4271

Which tribe did ye lead? also does this mean i get to beat mine? as i generally ont partake in larger tribes, the one you were in for the win was the largets one by like 20 peeps then after that i generally partake in 20 man tribes, althought i dont win so much with those 20 v world doesnt seem to work well in my favor, with you know RL and what not in the way
En09 team eclipse later on WTB rank 2 en12 B D winning tribe worlds 21 FOW and KOH en18 B D etc etc