• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

The top tribes have no guts

DeletedUser4918

World is not over yet and we have had a relationship with VPW since early world so this was a planned move from early game and plenty of players still in world to fight and all of them red to us so why give up so easy. Clearly our tribe has been fighting hard since early game not just merging...check bash of GRD against all other tribes so buckle up and stay and fight...world is not over yet :)

DeletedUser3191

World isnt over till the fat lady sings ,iceprincess ,there is plenty of fight left in the world, just a shame Grd had to stab OCL in the back to achive it , using them as cannon fodder while your coiners grabbed every thing including some GRD vills , you hate a certian player in your tribe , and only reason he there is the amount of $$$$$$$$$$ he puts into the game to win , as he can play the game with tactics

DeletedUser4918

World isnt over till the fat lady sings ,iceprincess ,there is plenty of fight left in the world, just a shame Grd had to stab OCL in the back to achive it , using them as cannon fodder while your coiners grabbed every thing including some GRD vills , you hate a certian player in your tribe , and only reason he there is the amount of $$$$$$$$$$ he puts into the game to win , as he can play the game with tactics
We did not backstab you...get the truth from your leaders before you shoot your mouth off. For goodness sake, several of your council actually joined us after we dropped alliance as they knew you guys did not live up to our agreement when we allied. We did everything we agreed to when we allied. You guys OCL continued to hug everyone on the map even though you agreed to drop your additional allies/NAPS and recruited like crazy. We asked you numerous times to assist in fighting along side us and you did not help at all. OCL were hugging their way through world and your stats show it. When you check out stats of GRD, its clear we have been fighting since world started so us using you as cannot fodder is actually quite amusing lol. The rest of your post makes no sense lol...why would it not be okay if we grabbed GRD villages ( I assume you are referring to inactive players) so its customary for tribes to internal their own. And I think you are saying I have not I hate a certain player in GRD who is coining but coining is part of the game and each tribe has their own coiners so nothing I can do about that.
You are correct though...as I said above the world is not over so I hope there is lots of fighting left for all of us :)

DeletedUser4714

You are correct though...as I said above the world is not over so I hope there is lots of fighting left for all of us :)
fighting eh? Do I really have to remind you that you girls have 3.6 times more villages thanks to your bs move? So please don't start about a fair fight. All you have to do now is cleanup. tbh everyone should just quit this server and move on. new server is still pretty fresh

DeletedUser4689

fighting eh? Do I really have to remind you that you girls have 3.6 times more villages thanks to your bs move? So please don't start about a fair fight. All you have to do now is cleanup. tbh everyone should just quit this server and move on. new server is still pretty fresh
Don't you know how hard it is to slow crawl a domination world with no competition from 55 to 80%? Show some respect for IcePrincess here. It's clear that he/she/xir has worked very hard to secure the alliances needed to hug the world out and he/she/xir should be proud of him/her/xirself and we should stand up and applaud as we burn through a 8th world in 6 months. LOL. This game was never meant to last 2 months and it's sad to see what it's become. It's no wonder people are quitting with the shenanigans people are pulling.

DeletedUser4714

c576ad94c635ee0b3d7f899e8c8c5744.png

DeletedUser4918

Its actually sad as you trolls go on and on about the world being over but then list the top tribes and wow!! two of them have just 10 players less than us and several more have 50+ and yet you give them no credit for being able to give us a good fight. I think we have lots of good players still left and so I do give them credit and think they will put up a fight for their villages. Its sad to see players not even in world crying over things and not even presenting the real facts...just trolling to get attention. We also have a few inactives as all tribes do so quite soon we may even have less than GG2 and RET so are they not possible of putting up a good fight?? You give them no credit which is quite sad and VirginChad...do I know you lol as you sure seem to be getting personal in your post...did I run over your cat or something as you sure seem salty towards me lol

DeletedUser4689

How am I being personal I am trying to commend you for the AUDACITY you possess in your ability to go against the grain in this game. Everyone always thought this game was about war, but no you will prove them all wrong and you will help to lead us into the promised era of flowers and hugs for all. MAKE HUGS NOT WARS. I am not salty only reverent of the new era that I see you ushering in to this game an era that will bring greatness and prosperity for all (in the top tribe of course. F the rest!)

DeletedUser4918

yeah you are right Virgin...we did not fight a single day here lol...hugged whole world...jeesh do you even check stats before you open your mouth...we had limited diplo entire world...granted the right diplo but limited so quit spewing lies...get your facts first and then you can come crying on the forum about how we ruined the world...;)

DeletedUser4689

I will assume from the way you phrase it that limited diplo means allying with the rank 3 tribe (later to be merged with) and NAPing with the rank 2 tribe. How modest. And then you merged your way to 43% dom while the next tribe down has a quarter of your villages. You're clearly playing yourself up a bit much here any monkey can rack up bp against smaller tribes/players with little to no risk. I still don't see your point here you keep claiming stats so well there are some stats.

DeletedUser4651

I'd hardly call GG a relevant tribe at this point tbh. I'm in an area surrounded by them and it's more like a series of 1v1s rather than them actually working together.

Had someone sperg right out cos i farmed him too, that was gold. This world is alive and well, i will milk all the lolcows that i can before time is up.

DeletedUser4918

I will assume from the way you phrase it that limited diplo means allying with the rank 3 tribe (later to be merged with) and NAPing with the rank 2 tribe. How modest. And then you merged your way to 43% dom while the next tribe down has a quarter of your villages. You're clearly playing yourself up a bit much here any monkey can rack up bp against smaller tribes/players with little to no risk. I still don't see your point here you keep claiming stats so well there are some stats.
those are stats lol...my guess is you failed stats as not only do you have wrong information but the information you list doesn't even contain details like tribe names. You purposely make vague misleading statements hoping no one will call you on your BS. GRD was far ahead in bash...PPM....villages etc well before we merged in anyone. Are you even playing in this world or sitting in your mom's basement commenting on things you know little about. But rather than waste any more time on you I will go back to avoiding the forum as all it brings out is negative players trashing other players and tribes or trolling just trying to stir things up. The forum is yours again you sad little man ;)

DeletedUser2616

Everyone seems to be forgetting 1 important detail though.... frankster is in that tribe. so either

1. he nukes another tribe and loses a world again or;
2. he falls in line, takes the win and surprises us all.

DeletedUser4689

those are stats lol...my guess is you failed stats as not only do you have wrong information but the information you list doesn't even contain details like tribe names. You purposely make vague misleading statements hoping no one will call you on your BS. GRD was far ahead in bash...PPM....villages etc well before we merged in anyone. Are you even playing in this world or sitting in your mom's basement commenting on things you know little about. But rather than waste any more time on you I will go back to avoiding the forum as all it brings out is negative players trashing other players and tribes or trolling just trying to stir things up. The forum is yours again you sad little man ;)
Just to clear a few things up, I am playing this world although I certainly joined on the later end. The other it is unclear how you are attacking my use of statistics. Do you dislike the fact that I think bashpoints are almost entirely meaningless when as the rank 1 tribe for quite a long time you You're talking about me making vague statements yet don't even bother to throw in any numbers. Do you dislike the fact that I posted a true (well with a small chunk of error of less than 2 percent, that error being that the next tribe down GG if you must know their names, had 326 villages which means that they have about 27% of your villages and not a quarter), I don't think that I'm the one being misleading. I don't think that citing good numbers is misleading. I don't see there being a bias in domination percent as there is in bashpoints. If you would like to discuss statistics more I would be more than happy to. I would also ask you to refrain from making attacks on my person constantly this clearly does break the forum and game rules and I may seek action if it continues.

DeletedUser4714

Its sad to see players not even in world crying over things and not even presenting the real facts...
you do realize that forum name ≠ in-game name right? Anyway, Chad made a good point. Bash is useless,
you guys got around 3x more villages. So making troops is easy for you

DeletedUser4933

Look at IcePrincess talking about bash points, how adorable. She has 10 villages and 22,400 Offensive bashpoints. What a great preformance. We should all have respect for the bashpoints IcePrincess has.
But for real, it's very easy to show with other peoples stats while you haven't preformed anything yourself.

And to get back on topic. I agree that top tribes have no guts. For most people this game is all about quick easy wins. But why? There is no honnor in that. Be a man/woman and fight. You win some, wou lose some. Who cares if you don't always win? If you had a good fight then you have nothing to be ashamed of. So don't take the easy way out and merge, but fight.