• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 10 Thread

DeletedUser4800

Perspective is a wonderful thing, TNO so quick to throw around accusations and your most typical P&P players, it's wonderful for a tribe that won their early game, but when encountering a real challenge hits a full on wall.
Neither side can progress much, and TNO is the first to rush for VP, and blames us for playing that game when we do well, it's quite funny and hypocritical for a tribe that attempts to win by never making risky plays and playing super safe and defensively, with barely any offensive presence, to attempt to brag about victories from a long time ago, against non-worthy foes and call it skill.

Who started nobling barbs?
Who started the vp rush?
And their reasoning? They beat a few noobies tribes early game. Cool.

Very boring world, hope to never play on the same world as your roster again if you're just going to turtle up and noble barbs. Thank god Inno is moving towards domination based worlds. Maybe you guys will learn a thing or two lol.

DeletedUser4886

I think I am going to back out of responding to you summit, I honestly don't know what I am arguing with. You just throws stupid stuff and think you are being smart...
7-2 isn't war, if you think that is war it only shows that you haven't been in anyone yet this server.
https://imgur.com/a/9kMd2C5 - this is from when you started to count, 5 days ago. which shows 337 villages difference, I honestly don't know the numbers before and after that. If you can provide fact and evidence I am willing to back down.
Anyway, stop parading the victory over NAN like it was impressive, you got their leaders and only good players banned, after that you just nobled a dismantled MRT without leadership. That is just slaughter, not a war

What stupid stuff? All I have written are things that happened, apart from the DPU which I was wrong on, but you did take a LOL member, anyway that doesnt matter.
We declare war, we gain 7, you gain 2, as YOUR tribe member said, it was a 3v1 war, yes? As I have said, we had like 1 province that was a frontline, yes? How is that not a war then?

We declare war, and gain villages. That IS a war.

As I just bumped, you alone started nobling a load of barbs on 6 -20, I can remember, because someone posted it and I went to check if they were all diffrent provinces or not, and som/most of them were.

123123.PNG

126126.PNG

125125.PNG
124124.PNG

06/30 Yon asks for the VP plan, AKA we thought you would race for VP for longer then that.
07/02, eko tells us to farm VP,
07/03 or 04 N/A merge happens, because you want a race.

We have more then one discord btw ;)

DeletedUser2616

i skimread cos frippen's salt weas thin, but i saw something about GLD..... w...was old mate frankie here? d...did he win a world yet?

DeletedUser4818

Congratulation to winning the server, it got boring in the end and I do apologize for that. It have been a fun server up until that point and I have a feeling that we will see eachother again in the future. Until then

Congratulation to winning the server, it got boring in the end and I do apologize for that. It have been a fun server up until that point and I have a feeling that we will see eachother again in the future. Until then
3zy3HqmwA6-4.png
this ones for you bb <3

DeletedUser4818

I guess the hall of fame is decided from the players being there when I.B reached 2000 VP and not from when the server closes?

DeletedUser4818

Well lets hope not, that would be shitty if we have to keep playing a dead world just for that

DeletedUser4850

GOOD FIGHT LADS glhf in future worlds and hope to meet ya'll again

DeletedUser1104

I just wanted to thank shramble for being our spy in tno and hiding it so well on the externals. you the real MVP.

DeletedUser4886

top 5 memes this world
  1. TNO's plan to race for VP
  2. Frippen
  3. Kim jong cumberworld
  4. WOODY THE GOD
  5. Facio ''We didn't lose on the battle field thats for sure.. ''
It's been fun. byebye

DeletedUser4818

#1 meme: Guys who think they ever did anything in terms of a war just because they did take 7-2 in villages. Oh btw I checked, the pictures you sent, that is DIP players just joining TNO. But hey atleast you can say that you fought a war vs us, since you declared war vs us.
Valkus, zach and txil tied with us. N/A beat us, sure it didn't really do much but in 5-6 months they would have reached our backline. But please, don't think of yourself as a superior warrior just because you were in the tribe on top at the end of the world. I will try to not respond after this. Since it is just responses you are looking for really. That is why you insult, you realized that you finished the server without a single war and now you are looking for one here, all though verbally.

DeletedUser4877

Final standings map, the ying and yang, we were definitely the Ying with all the bling, you were the yang with no wang.
final%20map.png
And for a bit of progression, but missing a week or two where everyone went crazy
2018-07-13_00-47-35.gif

HELLO
INNOGAMES
ARE
YOU
GUYS
AWAKE YET?
THE WORLD IS OVER
PLEASE ANNOUNCE WINNERS
MAYBE I SHOULD START STIRRING UP THE FORUM BY CALLING PEOPLE NAZIS AND SEND SOME DISCORD MESSAGES ABOUT BOTS, THAT SEEMS TO BE THE FASTEST WAY TO GET COOLNITE'S ATTENTION.

DeletedUser4886

#1 meme: Guys who think they ever did anything in terms of a war just because they did take 7-2 in villages. Oh btw I checked, the pictures you sent, that is DIP players just joining TNO. But hey atleast you can say that you fought a war vs us, since you declared war vs us.
Valkus, zach and txil tied with us. N/A beat us, sure it didn't really do much but in 5-6 months they would have reached our backline. But please, don't think of yourself as a superior warrior just because you were in the tribe on top at the end of the world. I will try to not respond after this. Since it is just responses you are looking for really. That is why you insult, you realized that you finished the server without a single war and now you are looking for one here, all though verbally.

Imho if a war is declared, and villages are started to be taken by both tribes you are in a war. If it's a refugee coming in, and us taking villages okay, not a war, but if an actual war declaration has been made, it IS a war. Would be something weird, starting a war and the opposite denying there has ever been one right?
I don't think of myself as a superiour warrior at all, I just enjoy making fun of people who deserve it honestly.

IMO I was always in the tribe on top, on everything BUT vp.
I don't even try to insult, people like you, that avoid the truth, or people that really don't know what happened talking crap annoy me.
I was wrong on the DPU thing, and I apoligized for it, have you responded on ANYTHING really where you have been wrong? Nope.

Oh, and please educate your members properly :) How did I.B , or U.B now get the ''cheapest win ever''? We did everything you did first, noble barbs for VP, and invite everyone. Don't think we didn't notice you opened up the tribe to anyone. Apart from that, we even FOUGHT wars, instead of running away trying to get an ACTUAL cheap win in.
You said it yourself right, LOL/40E was nothing, it was basicly you guys stomping all over them right? So how is THAT a war?

I didn't have a war? I think your getting forgetfull, start of the world has been a war for several weeks, a month or two later I jumped into the DIP front. I.B isn't afraid of a war, even with just 38 members against 120, or 38 members again whatever ammount DIP had at the time. Plus having a NAP(?) with you

It isn't 7-2 btw, I just gave you facts, on my statement saying when the war STARTED we gained villages and you did not. Those are just 2 weeks, more came after that.

But sure, if you want to live in your imaginary world, where TNO is still an actual FIGHTING tribe, with pride, be my guest, but know that the actual good players know what you are.

DeletedUser4844

Thanks for the Game guys,
Ty TNO for the good fight, I can always respect an opponent that does all they can to win.
Ty N/A for the team up, I would say small teams for life but we are at almost 120 members now lol so MRT for life instead.
Ty all the lads in I.B that fought with us the whole way, you where a pleasure to lead.

@Mod or @admin, can you make sure the crowns are reallocated for the players who were ranked at world end as @bramvana posted above instead of later after the world had finished and people had changed positions plz.