• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 10 Thread

Haha yeah yeah, good guys I.B for letting you believe that ;)
nah mate, i never ruled with an iron fist, i just let my members do whatever the fuck they want and if they need help with anything, im always there to help them.
still doing that so yeh.
And mainly, im fighting as you can see

DeletedUser4818

Haha a tyrant that doesn't see that he is a tyrant, but you keep hinting how I am. Gotta love the irony in that.
Oh and you are not ruling mate, you are controlling a voice channel, but whatever gets you through the day ;)

Haha a tyrant that doesn't see that he is a tyrant, but you keep hinting how I am. Gotta love the irony in that.
Oh and you are not ruling mate, you are controlling a voice channel, but whatever gets you through the day ;)
trust me, i do much more than that in the leadership. But thats behind doors, so you wouldn't have intel from that

DeletedUser4818

Oh I know what you are doing. You did run with an iron fist when barren got to much going on, you decided to merge and you think you have power, but that thing is, the intel behind closed doors are also behind closed doors for you ;)

huh, so you think theres a shadow council behind the shadow council? cool.
as for the iron fist, im very curious what you mean with that, gimme some examples will ya?

DeletedUser4886

I think someone is mad...
Could it be because he lost on all fronts now instead of all but barb nobling?

DeletedUser4886

"It matters not to be 1st place, 2nd place, 3rd or even 4th place... - It only matters to follow Da Wae! noble barbs

in "The New Order" We are Thieves, Assulters, Defenders, and hard working Killers! barb noblers

These are our Guild Truths:
- Fight Hard, Noble barbs, Grow Fast, Donate & Build the Team.
- Don't ask to be one of us unless you're gonna put in the work & time to win. we invite anyone with VP

Details & rewards to those who dare enter our Great Hall and pledge their swords. VP'S"

DeletedUser4899

"It matters not to be 1st place, 2nd place, 3rd or even 4th place... - It only matters to follow Da Wae! noble barbs

in "The New Order" We are Thieves, Assulters, Defenders, and hard working Killers! barb noblers

These are our Guild Truths:
- Fight Hard, Noble barbs, Grow Fast, Donate & Build the Team.
- Don't ask to be one of us unless you're gonna put in the work & time to win. we invite anyone with VP

Details & rewards to those who dare enter our Great Hall and pledge their swords. VP'S"

Oh you mean. TNO, the tribe who is always at war with 3-4
TNO, the tribe with a rule to NOT noble barbs
TNO who fought 40E, N.A and I.B at the same time just 1 day after finishing a war with TBD and 3-4 more tribes including DIP too
TNO who only nobled enemy villas
TNO who claimed the whole top side which was red
TNO who had less than 30 people going vs 150-200+?

The only time we nobled barbs was when frippen allowed it and that happened only twice and we were allowed to only take 3 barb villas or 5 it was depending on the development from the tribe
Second time it was an reward from the council from OWNING you guys , we had 48 hours to noble as much as we wanted.

Kinda hurts when someone spills the truth huh?

DeletedUser4899

Oh i know what hurts you the most...It's your pockets, the 2 players must be REALLY salty that spent so much money to get level 44 tribe, while we just donated IN GAME resources..Pretty sad wouldn't u agree ;)?

DeletedUser4886

Oh you mean. TNO, the tribe who is always at war with 3-4
TNO, the tribe with a rule to NOT noble barbs
TNO who fought 40E, N.A and I.B at the same time just 1 day after finishing a war with TBD and 3-4 more tribes including DIP too
TNO who only nobled enemy villas
TNO who claimed the whole top side which was red
TNO who had less than 30 people going vs 150-200+?

The only time we nobled barbs was when frippen allowed it and that happened only twice and we were allowed to only take 3 barb villas or 5 it was depending on the development from the tribe
Second time it was an reward from the council from OWNING you guys , we had 48 hours to noble as much as we wanted.

Kinda hurts when someone spills the truth huh?

TNO Decided to be at war with N/A and LOL, yes? or the other way round, whatever floats your boat. That's just bad diplomacy on your tribe's part.
You literally fought N/A and LOL, not I.B, it took us a while to war with you, and even when we did war you, did we actually HAVE a front? no lol, you can look a few pages back, the frontline was like what, 1 province?
TNO played the blame game on LOL, calling them out on nobling barbs, then what did they do? Noble barbs, we literally have seen PAGES full of barbs being nobled from that time period.
Wait, TNO had less then 30 players? Are you stupid? Dellusional? I.B has had 38 members, and has fought BOTH dip and TNO, at the same time. TNO has been at 60+ members for as long as I can remember, so stop spouting nonsense.

What are you actually trying to do, make TNO look good? You literally lost on ALL fronts against I.B, (I can only talk for I.B, well my opinions that is) I have been the one keeping track of villages actually being nobled, and after 2 weeks into the war, Cumberworld was the only one that took 2/3 villages off of you, and you took nothing. So what are you actually on about? The only reason you still stand, is because of co-op abuse in a particular front, and CVD defending some of your villages. It is weird, attacking someone from TNO but the only DBP going up is CVD right?

I really don't get why you want to make TNO look so good, when in all honesty, you've got nothing against I.B, did we not fight the banana's, a 120member tribe early on? Did we not get gwen wheel when they all popped up, and all of them got nobles and nobled barbs? Did we not have what, 40 members MAX the entire world? Up untill the point YOUR leader finally realized TNO would never stand a chance?

What's sad about spending money on a game you like to play? You go out to bars and drink right? Does it actually gain you anything apart from maybe a headache? No, not really. And what reason would we have to be salty? We have already won my friend, not even 7 days ago we had 600 VP less then you, now it's down to 24. Even without the recruiting, we would have won because of sheer nobleslots we own, and actually being good players ;)

You know what's really pathetic? Rushing for VP because you can't win the war, and then losing the race with a 600 VP headstart :joy:

PS: You don't have to be jealous at the ammount of money I am able to spend, I work hard for it, maybe you should too and you can get nice things, things like winning a world ;)
TNO IS A BIG BIG MEME.PNG

Last edited by a staff member:
I would just like to add this nice graph to this bot's story
which confirms him saying, 60 members.
and then the barbnobling, this is just a random page, way before anybody started VP pushing.
91f1dddd9b04093704ce1f6de7ef6304.png
(page261)
And then offcourse @Frippen give me some examples of my iron fist please, or did i crush everything you and your members had too hard and is that what you are talking about?

DeletedUser4886

W35_Top_5.png

What was it you said about all NE being red?

This is from April the 8th.

As you can see, DPU which turned into DIP and you took some members of, and NAN, both of which we fought actively.

You were saying?

DeletedUser1104

im not going to argue with all you said because you are clearly drinking the TNO kool aid. but anyway "warring n/a"... The real story is that you guys MERGED with TRD (after merging with GLD and who knows who else). TRD had declared war (adorably so) against us early on in the world and we were killing them when you let them in.. so we kept attakcing the few ex TRD/now TNO players left in our area (because for quite awhile there was a wall between us and the main force of TNO). Frippen delcared war on us. We didnt really care, killed a few more villages of TNO(ex TRD) in the area. We then basically ignored littlekid and co. for quite a long time as we worked on different areas as they posed no threat to us. You guys eventually joined up with them by killing the lol/40e players between us and your main group.

It hasnt been very long that you guys have bordered us, and very soon after you guys finally really bordered us and right after we did a few good ops on you guys... magically it went from trying to attack us to you guys rocketing up in victory points.

Lets be honest, you guys killed 40e. Thoroughly. But as soon as you finally got near N/A and I.B. your focus definitely shifted from trying to kill us to trying and win the world via victory points.

If someone ever kept track of the stats I am confident you will see that 1. there arent all to many villages exchanged between tno and N/A to say that it has been an "incredibly long war"
2. the exchange is grossly in N/A Favor.

Also yes i have been rather inactive due to some real life stuff near the end so now im curious how frippen knew. and trampa really is a dictator.

DeletedUser4818

Okay I need to break this down for you.
1. TNO declared war against N/A
2. TNO declared war against LoL, after they have merged with DPU. However both tribes knew that the war was going to happen once DPU were defeated, it were one of the things discussed during the planing of the war against DPU in which we collaborated.
3. We did have a rule that prohibited the taking of barbs and then we realized EVERY other tribe with perhaps the exception of i.b were doing it so we removed it really. Not fully but partially.
4. What villages did you really take? I would love to see what villages you took from TNO. You grabbed villages from DIP and even the DIP players joining us and we grabbed villages from the LoL players joining you, but you didn't take villages vs us, if you did, please enlighten me. back that statement up with facts.
5. You did fight NAN, did we not fight DIP, DPU, N/A, LoL and even NAN?
6. Up until a week ago we had 60 members, sure it is more than you guys at 38, no doubt about it.
7. It was a 400 VP start and the reason you replaced to 200 limit were because you realized that you would lose the server by a few hours at the current pace if you didn't start recruiting.
8. Good players is actually something that I can neither confirm nor deny about I.B, similarly I.B can't really say anything about TNO cause all you have is stats. I can tell you this, DPU had a few really strong players in valkus, txil, zachandy. N/A had a few good players in trampa (even though toxic) and jackosaurus, LoL had pretty much no good players and well yeah that is pretty much it. And you can make your statements about the NAN and DIP players which you have actually fought, but regarding skill level on players you can't make a statement based on nothing.
Start backing up your arguments, cause even more sad than people winning by exploiting the system (both TNO and I.B will win cause of it at this server) is people that just throw bullshit without backing up their statements, THAT is pathetic if anything

DeletedUser4818

OMG, you just keep going with the empty statements with no backing do you?! Have you slept the entire server summit?
DPU never turned into DIP and we haven't gotten a single DPU players, the remaining DPU players are in YOUR tribe, because LoL merged them....

DeletedUser4818

What barren is saying is mostly true at least. We didn't border with N/A for long, the conquered villages are hugely in N/A favor. Actually N/A is the only tribe that can say that they won a war vs us.
He is like everyone else exaggerating the fact of mergers, but that is just a sidebar which I don't really feel like discussing at this point, cause it is obviously something that people will not get how many times it is explained.
Oh and yeah, pretty much at the same time we reached N/A and I.B we started to focus barbs. Are the 2 related, not really, but it is nonetheless the truth

DeletedUser4818

Atleast I am not screaming COOP ABUSE, BOTTING as soon as I lose a village, oh wait, you haven't actually taken a village from me ;)