• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 10 Thread

DeletedUser1104

Last thread got deleted so if anyone saved those maps feel free to post em.

For comparison purpose, this was from March 6, 2018 and is the top 10 and my tribe as we were checking the layout.
map_www_en35_03c81c5379bb197ad00e011a154f20fd_15203926831569.png

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser1104

This is the current top 10 via victory points
map_www_en35_a00b5058aabeeb163b835eede10f1fc5_15224638455515.png

New additions are banana tribe and aws. I know nothing about aws and have no idea how long they have been around.

TNO merged the majority of TRD into them.
Banana will have some growing space it seems although i wonder how farming is for all of them starting on top of each other. They will run into some LOL on their northern side. Banana now has the most members of any tribe and they started like 3 days ago. looks like they moved their whole tribe over.
The mass recruit tribe of tw2 and it sister tribes seems to be getting smaller but i could be wrong im just going off memory of other maps.

DeletedUser1104

Top 10 tribes via points
map_www_en35_9304d62dea9ece90bb4f6c191e0be00c_15224643797758.png

Most of the same tribes. Just Banana and aws out, b&b and N/A in.

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser3942

Thanks for the maps Barren. Next time do NAN in yellow for the semi-comical "golly, It looks like a banana" routine.
You are right about the NAN farming lol

DeletedUser4828

upload_2018-4-1_21-24-4.png

again my list with top 5 tribes at Offensive BP

a small update: the end for TW2 tribe is coming soon

DeletedUser1581

I heard a small rumour that DPU have allied next to everything that breathes, tribalhugs to the fullest. Seems they can't deal with LoL on their own so they needed to make some friends ....

DeletedUser1581

They also have internal issues (besides the inactivites) from what I understand. I wonder how long before TNO see this and begin to ask questions of who's got the better deal out of their NAP, whilst DPU sort their inactives out TNO is sat scrubbing up the rim with the smaller rewards.
It's only a non aggression pact guys, consider what's going to happen when DPU clear up their inactives and have LoL out the way? Being used is never fun ;)

DeletedUser4271

They also have internal issues (besides the inactivites) from what I understand. I wonder how long before TNO see this and begin to ask questions of who's got the better deal out of their NAP, whilst DPU sort their inactives out TNO is sat scrubbing up the rim with the smaller rewards.
It's only a non aggression pact guys, consider what's going to happen when DPU clear up their inactives and have LoL out the way? Being used is never fun ;)
im more curious as to what the other tribes are doing.we know the mrt family thing is dying.but what about NAN. who are they interacting with.and the other top ten tribes who arent part of tno dpu or the mrt.

DeletedUser3942

yes, that attention seeking troll...I am angry about him spoiling the F win on en32. i was going to leave the tribe in protest but i don't think leaders knew. wouldn't have made any difference to the result cos it was just about barb nobling for VP anyway. but i hope he never plays again, and i will never play on the same tribe as him. he was rude, greedy and selfish to his tribe mates. on en29 he ran a forum hate campaign against SET before having a meltdown and getting a lifetime ban. turns out that both tribes were doing the same thing in equal measure anyway..then carrot comes back and joins SET !! He has tried his hardest to bring this game down. if INNO ever let him back then they will regret it.

But that's behind us. I look forward to a clean fight on en35

DeletedUser4828

Banana tribe disappointed me a lot. i tought they can do better than going MRT....i would be ashamed rly, after they got such a good rename from the other server now they just broke that

DeletedUser1581

Banana tribe disappointed me a lot. i tought they can do better than going MRT....i would be ashamed rly, after they got such a good rename from the other server now they just broke that
I might apply, seems the new in thing

DeletedUser4814

The new "in thing" appears to be nobling barbarian villages... Certainly if you're a member of LoL. I remember a few weeks back when they were the big dogs trying to play DPU & TRD against each other. How the mighty have fallen.

DeletedUser1581

Yes there barb nobling has been annoying me too, although there member count is dropping so possibly just clearing out and getting new recruits they who show potential .... Or just barb nobling.
Have TNO always had 120 member space or did they crown that up recently to sustain a potential merge? Maybe DPU's inactivity problem has caught up and a merge is going to take place.

I'm not playing on this world but i am going to put my opinion forward anyway ....
NAN have been going for some time so they will accumulate friends/players who play with them regular. They are always going to be a big tribe.

They have started EN35 later than many of the other tribes that are now properly established. Recruiting to get additional troops fast is a tactic that was possibly needed. I don't think its anything to be ashamed of - its a valid tactic. Its not always a successful one, because it does bring problems if there is no discretion when recruiting. Hopefully they know who they are taking on. All tribes set off with ideas on what they are going to do. I doubt they started off thinking they would mass recruit if in fact they are mass recruiting.

In my opinion nothing within the rules of the game should be disregarded. The aim is to win, so a tribe should not ignore a solution to a problem, even if the solution is not popular. I've seen players grow stagnant and inactive rather than take a barb village on a world completely filled with barbs (EN26). I have seen tribes fail because they won't consider any other option but the one they originally set out with. Sometimes you have to make concessions along the way that don't always fit with the original plan. Sometimes you have to suck it up and do whats necessary if you want to win.

I don't know the circumstances for NAN on this world but i am prepared to assume that all options were considered. Its not against the rules so other tribes have the same option available to them. I have played against backstabbers, cheaters and liars; players who openly want to make a mockery of this game and the players who play it - those are the problem players not MRT's.

DeletedUser1581

I'm not playing on this world but i am going to put my opinion forward anyway ....
NAN have been going for some time so they will accumulate friends/players who play with them regular. They are always going to be a big tribe.

They have started EN35 later than many of the other tribes that are now properly established. Recruiting to get additional troops fast is a tactic that was possibly needed. I don't think its anything to be ashamed of - its a valid tactic. Its not always a successful one, because it does bring problems if there is no discretion when recruiting. Hopefully they know who they are taking on. All tribes set off with ideas on what they are going to do. I doubt they started off thinking they would mass recruit if in fact they are mass recruiting.

In my opinion nothing within the rules of the game should be disregarded. The aim is to win, so a tribe should not ignore a solution to a problem, even if the solution is not popular. I've seen players grow stagnant and inactive rather than take a barb village on a world completely filled with barbs (EN26). I have seen tribes fail because they won't consider any other option but the one they originally set out with. Sometimes you have to make concessions along the way that don't always fit with the original plan. Sometimes you have to suck it up and do whats necessary if you want to win.

I don't know the circumstances for NAN on this world but i am prepared to assume that all options were considered. Its not against the rules so other tribes have the same option available to them. I have played against backstabbers, cheaters and liars; players who openly want to make a mockery of this game and the players who play it - those are the problem players not MRT's.
Thank you for this wall of text sticking up for MRT. It was a entertaining read.

DeletedUser1581

Doesn't surprise me a Yak member encourages MR'ing, you guys need all the extra accounts to support yourselves, sends fakes and attacks I suppose where as I need just one. I'm guessing that's the reason for NAN's MR'ing, to use the coops in the long run to their own benefit as has been done before.

DeletedUser4719

Doesn't surprise me a Yak member encourages MR'ing, you guys need all the extra accounts to support yourselves, sends fakes and attacks I suppose where as I need just one. I'm guessing that's the reason for NAN's MR'ing, to use the coops in the long run to their own benefit as has been done before.
I'm sure you are very good. Don't get the constant negativity tho. There must be something that makes you happy?