• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Map or Gaillard

DeletedUser3448

Sooo.... Reunited Noble Knights is the new Nobles. be interesting if the new leadership can help them in the long run. Will try to find out as much info as poss before the next update

DeletedUser4523

i love how wylo talks smack all the time plz infront of every one here tell us how i back stabed and who i back stabed, this is coming from a guy that had my guys in his province taken out being in alliance with us , there excuse was ohh sorry mate that was my coop that was drunk and nobeled your players so who is the real back stabers , WYlo the only reason your talking smack rigth now is cause KKZ is in the middle of the 2 of us but look at nobels they were all high and migthy and now there where well no where to be found . But don't worry there are oceans bigger then that gap and men have traversed it So Like you said Dont count us out ,
Elemental the issue with nobels is that there leadership was poop prak spend money and i stold him he neded to be the prince of Saudi to keep up with us but he eneded up quitting looks like his going to have to file bankrupcy, Jamer tried doing a op on Cole but he got whipe out Jalter and Novalas where getting on players hairs and many asked me to join me while still in nobels and i denied them they still attacked nobels beacuse they hated the leadership Finaly Novalas got tired of all the dumness and kicked ever one out , Now we have the most amount of armys we have ever had with the biggest amount of territory and little resistance Who do you think where going to go for PV, only the guys that decide to back stab us thats all.
Elemental they do have 10 vills but out of them 10 vills 6 of them they got by being sneaky and attacking our guys while being allied to them.

How long dose every one think PV is going to last ME and Cole and going to personally push towards you and Viking will also the 3 of us individually have more bash points then your whole entire tribe put together, Plus all of DMN is hungry super Hungry and the fact that nobels quit only serves you rigth for betraying our trust , TO Keep the World Interesting !!!

its not that you left the alliance is that you lied and betrayed us stabbing us in the back while smiling in our faces.

DeletedUser4126

Birdy told me P.V has internal problems players are leaving tribe.....what is going on here?

DeletedUser3448

Thers birdy's telling everyone everything on this world! lmao :D :D

DeletedUser3448

map_www_en33_1197cefde266281877f20b0956c6e012_15184514327689.png

UPDATE TIME!!!

It has been over a week now and some interesting stuff has gone down. Mainly, NBL disbanding and the new RNK rising up in their place. We also have a couple new entries into the top ten and I changed CSS colour to yellow as it seemed more appropiate.

TOP TEN RANKINGS

1 - Domination - (No movement)
2 - Recruited Noble Knights - (I giving a no movement here seeing as it is pretty much NBL)
3 - Kamikaze - (No movement)
4 - the red dragon - (No movement)
5 - Cavalheiros Sanguinarios - (No movement)
6 - Primo Victoria - (No Movement)
7 - Merkaba - (up one place)
8 - Second Time Around - (Up three Places - NEW ENTRY)
9 - Revolution - (No movement)
10 - Big Lebowski Tribesman - (Up one place - NEW ENTRY)

Two new entries, meaning we say goodbye to Brotherhood of tribesman and Sith Lords for now. Though yet another Tribesman tribe has entered anyway. How many of these guys are there?!?!? lol

GENERAL THOUGHTS

Merkaba get the tribe of the update on this occasion, only real tribe to have moved up positions without being a new entry. Thanks to wilo, we now know that MRK are at war with trd currently so they will have to fight hard to expand inwards. an alliance with REV would probably be good fro both tribes.

KKZ seem to be getting bigeer with every update and surround PV nicely. I doubt PV will go down without a good fight and I look forward to seeing this play out of the next few updates.

New guys, STA - seem to be a very small force on the southern rim. they literally seem to have come out of nowhere so not alot to be able to say about them yet. Same for BLT, though - as stated previously - another tribesman tribe. I'm starting to think there will always be another tribesman tribe!

CSS staying up there near the top. The first tribe in the top ten to not have more than 100 VP, there is a lot of work for any other 5-10 tribes to break the top 4 because of this. I'm really hoping CSS can manage this, though TRD have a lot more ground and are next on the top ten for CSS to move upwards.

RNK are - of course - the remnents of NBL. And boy does it show. with huge gaps in their once fully red territory, it will be difficult for them to win this fight without this new leadership totally turning the tribe around. Time will tell, but all it has really done is push DMN even further into the lead.

So... DMN... just look at all that territory, and with TRD and KKZ working alongside them, there really is no stopping them now. I read somewhere else the other day that 2100 victory points are required for the win so there is still a long way to go, but maybe it is just a case of how hard everyone else makes it for them to gain those precious VP now.

Failing all that... the next most interesting thing waiting to happen on this world is the breaking of the alliances between DMN, TRD and KKZ. Lets put it this way, if TRD and KKZ want any chance to win this world themselves, at some point they will have no choice but to take the fight to DMN. The longer it is before that happens, the harder it is going to be to topple such a well working tribe.

DeletedUser4126

Hi mate ..nice update.....why would TRD or KKZ want to win the world for themselves....would it not be easier to merge and win as all one? ....now that has you thinking......lol

DeletedUser3448

That is a valid point, and will probably be the final result. Though a battle between them all would be rather epic! lol

Also, just FYI, your recruiter in KKZ is rather rude. decided to just ignore me rather than tell me there was no place in KKZ for me!! :( Doesn't take much to message back! hehe

DeletedUser4126

That is a valid point, and will probably be the final result. Though a battle between them all would be rather epic! lol

Also, just FYI, your recruiter in KKZ is rather rude. decided to just ignore me rather than tell me there was no place in KKZ for me!! :( Doesn't take much to message back! hehe
that is weird I did not know that we had a recruiter.... can u message me in the game and we can carry on with this chat...

DeletedUser4814

Hi mate ..nice update.....why would TRD or KKZ want to win the world for themselves....would it not be easier to merge and win as all one? ....now that has you thinking......lol

I really hope this isn't an idea being persued by eithr KKZ or DMN. It'd be a pretty damning example of how hard the TW2 community has fallen if the two largest tribes on this world merged to win rather than trying to fight it out for an overall victor. This is after all Tribal Wars and not Club Penguin.

DeletedUser4800

I really hope this isn't an idea being persued by eithr KKZ or DMN. It'd be a pretty damning example of how hard the TW2 community has fallen if the two largest tribes on this world merged to win rather than trying to fight it out for an overall victor. This is after all Tribal Wars and not Club Penguin.
Exactly why I dropped out of the alliance, it wasn't fun sitting there with no action letting my members go inactive and getting bored.
DMN's leadership has a history of backstabbing, and they've proved it further by backstabbing TRD.
I attempted to get TRD to drop out of the alliance with us (P.V). We were winning the initial stages of our war vs KKz, and DMN was no where to be seen for 2 weeks.
Then NBL got disbanded, and we all got bored and left the world.
It's a shame TRD didn't listen to us early on, but hey, they ruined the world for everyone, even with the NBL disband, we would have had a much more higher chance of having more fun if TRD was pressuring them too.

OFC dmn/kkz will have some useless smack talk here about "blah blah look at you now blah blah" but we already quit like 3 weeks ago, with the exception of sniping a few trains for fun in our spare time, they fought hard and won the core, they deserve it, but I can't say they deserve the whole world.

DeletedUser4861

Right now as things stand most likely that Domination will win this world
Top 5
1 - Domination
2 - Recruited Noble Knights
3 - Merkaba
4 - Big Lebowski Tribesman
5 - The Red Dragon