• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Best / worst tribes

DeletedUser4708

If i'd known mighty was going to publish all my attacks i would have made more of an effort. Maybe there was not enough cats. lol

The only thing you can do is sending cata to us. I feel sorry for you that you can't fight because they won't let you. They just use you for there own goals.

Now i'm going to wait till I see a incoming this is going to happen in like 5 to 10 minutes isn't it viking and banana?

DeletedUser3087

Now i'm going to wait till I see a incoming this is going to happen in like 5 to 10 minutes isn't it viking and banana?

Any attacks yet?

DeletedUser4708

Any attacks yet?

Nope they need more time they have send them to Cinexio and Slepzixo. They can't handle that they get a village from them so they get some co ops and start sending cata to all the villages.

DeletedUser4735

repo jiji are a pure noob

it comes up with your noob f tribe and your euros for inno

I'll bite your head off there anyway
translated.
you don't even matter ...because you are nothing :D

What happend to the VOC legend .........

DeletedUser4271

you don't even matter ...because you are nothing :D

What happend to the VOC legend .........
and you prove once more what a fool you are.I have never claimed voc to be a legend.simply go read through my prior posts for that to be seen lmao.

DeletedUser4671

id just like to drop something here towards my old tribemates about the merge and the previous drama regading TKC/VOC. i was actually a leader of TKC until things went crazy on en30 and me and lord teja(initial founder) left to finish off en30 and quit TW2 for good.

I am sorry to say it but TKC... we all have to be happy that we had VOC protection in early game. TKC would not exist right now if it wasnt for lord teja and my negotiations in early game to establish an ally this strong.

Dont get me wrong, some players would've survived for sure. But 90% would be gone, because VOC wouldve focused on clearing the RIM instead of fighting for core, which makes alot more sense to secure late-game farming.

VOC was never a MRT they played with 50 players throughout the whole server and couldnt keep up with fighting 300+ players. whats the big deal?
its just normal and thats how tribal wars 2 goes. we did the same on en30, because some people just cant dedicate 24h to the game every day.

cheers

EDIT: TKC wasnt meant to be a WINNING tribe. We always knew that we will merge with VOC in lategame to win the world ultimately. That was another part of the reason why we allied with VOC, because we had couple of very strong players but not as many as on en30. Because our core players have quit TW2 after en30.

The deal was that TKC clears the RIM and VOC pushes towards mid. And while RIM is beeing cleared TKC pops out behind VOC to start fighting the frontline and to push forward.

And just to explain myself WHY im posting at all. I think it is not fair towards VOC to forget about all these details and plans we had in the early game and to abuse the trust of VOC for TKC by talking shit about them.

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser4690

id just like to drop something here towards my old tribemates about the merge and the previous drama regading TKC/VOC. i was actually a leader of TKC until things went crazy on en30 and me and lord teja(initial founder) left to finish off en30 and quit TW2 for good.

I am sorry to say it but TKC... we all have to be happy that we had VOC protection in early game. TKC would not exist right now if it wasnt for lord teja and my negotiations in early game to establish an ally this strong.

Dont get me wrong, some players would've survived for sure. But 90% would be gone, because VOC wouldve focused on clearing the RIM instead of fighting for core, which makes alot more sense to secure late-game farming.

VOC was never a MRT they played with 50 players throughout the whole server and couldnt keep up with fighting 300+ players. whats the big deal?
its just normal and thats how tribal wars 2 goes. we did the same on en30, because some people just cant dedicate 24h to the game every day.

cheers

EDIT: TKC wasnt meant to be a WINNING tribe. We always knew that we will merge with VOC in lategame to win the world ultimately. That was another part of the reason why we allied with VOC, because we had couple of very strong players but not as many as on en30. Because our core players have quit TW2 after en30.

The deal was that TKC clears the RIM and VOC pushes towards mid. And while RIM is beeing cleared TKC pops out behind VOC to start fighting the frontline and to push forward.

And just to explain myself WHY im posting at all. I think it is not fair towards VOC to forget about all these details and plans we had in the early game and to abuse the trust of VOC for TKC by talking shit about them.

Everybody seem to forget something. -F- have also been fighting 200-300 players most of the time. Only difference is that we have fought against multiple tribes instead of just 1.

DeletedUser4671

Everybody seem to forget something. -F- have also been fighting 200-300 players most of the time. Only difference is that we have fought against multiple tribes instead of just 1.
i think theres a huge difference if you have a tribe with 200 people which fights various "noob" tribes and 1 good tribe with 50 members.

lets face it all your enemies were weak and you just ran em over. im not denying that you have various very good players, because you for sure do! but ultimately if your in a tribe with 200 people and you have 20 exceptional players and 180 mediocre/below average players.... well thats just straight up MRT.
but VOC came here with 50 people only. I saw F with 200 people after 1 month.

but usually MRT. pays off in the end because of the stupid tw2 system. so yea...

DeletedUser4805

There where some delays but here the cata's come. @111david111 Keep the good work up.

Thanks i will try to live up to your expectations.:)
I would like to point out that the province which i am attacking actually contains 6 voc members controlling 44 villages. You may have 20 of them but that does not make you special. They are all red on my map so they are all valid targets.
However, it is only you who uses the world forum to complain about being attacked by a noob why is that? Maybe you don't want your tribe to notice that far from being an elite player you are actually as skillful as your barb munching conquest list suggests.

DeletedUser4690

i think theres a huge difference if you have a tribe with 200 people which fights various "noob" tribes and 1 good tribe with 50 members.

lets face it all your enemies were weak and you just ran em over. im not denying that you have various very good players, because you for sure do! but ultimately if your in a tribe with 200 people and you have 20 exceptional players and 180 mediocre/below average players.... well thats just straight up MRT.
but VOC came here with 50 people only. I saw F with 200 people after 1 month.

but usually MRT. pays off in the end because of the stupid tw2 system. so yea...[/QUO
Belive you get it a bit wrong. -F- have fought against all this "Elite tribes" More or less from the start of the world. VOC, SPE, TKC, Carebears, + few other tribes but i take your word as its only noob tribes. You see all of this "Elite tribes" belive it is less noobish to hug instead of recruit.

DeletedUser4671

to be fair i have not played against them so i dont know if its noob tribes or not ur right. that was just my impression when i started en32. i knew that VOC was good and i knew that frankenstein was good.
if i had the time to play i wouldve had lots of fun here and lots of good enemies i believe. unfortunately i just cant play 24/7 anymore, tw2 ruins lives :)

DeletedUser3942

I have a lot of respect for VOC sticking to their guns and fighting hard in the good old TW2 style. unfortunately, under the VP system, this is not the best strategy for a win. I think F adapted better and planned to go the MRT route from the start for exactly this reason and shouldn't be vilified for playing to the rules.
We will win, but it is a hollow victory for me.

DeletedUser4728

to be fair i have not played against them so i dont know if its noob tribes or not ur right. that was just my impression when i started en32. i knew that VOC was good and i knew that frankenstein was good.
if i had the time to play i wouldve had lots of fun here and lots of good enemies i believe. unfortunately i just cant play 24/7 anymore, tw2 ruins lives :)
that's the problem everywhere , playing 24/7 .
and i must honestley say, that F has the most active players @ the moment, they always seem to watch their screen .
that's a bit of luck that F has ... some of the key players , have al the time and control a whole tribe ..
free time and TW ambitions changes al the time . Noob ore no noob
And i also think, always watchting your screen and farming 24/7 is very unhealthy like they do so ...
Good luck with that , keeping it up ;)

DeletedUser4271

that's the problem everywhere , playing 24/7 .
and i must honestley say, that F has the most active players @ the moment, they always seem to watch their screen .
that's a bit of luck that F has ... some of the key players , have al the time and control a whole tribe ..
free time and TW ambitions changes al the time . Noob ore no noob
And i also think, always watchting your screen and farming 24/7 is very unhealthy like they do so ...
Good luck with that , keeping it up ;)
is it perhaps not logical that -F- actally use the games features properly.Oh sure some of them wont be using it.but i can garantue you that nearly everyone in their frontline is using their co-op feature properly.Its not just something there to give players something to bitch about.A player can have 2 co-ops.Now if you get a group of three players.For this I'll use belgrano,the vangaurd and Durkdiggle.All of them are actual -f- players located in each others province.It would be smart of them to co-op each other .Bel would co-op van and durk and they back and van and durk would co-op.Making a triangle of co-op giving each 3 access to the 3 players who for all intention makes up 1/2 of the -F- frontlines on the west side of the map.it would be even better if belgrano is australian the vangaurd russian/euro and diggle american.You would have all 3 accounts covered by ATLEAST 1 player 24/7 a day.Giving the illusion they are constantly active.

Stop bitching and play smart.If you dont want to use co-op or only use it with your friends who share your same timezone then your a fool.