• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Map or Gaillard

DeletedUser4800

I little birdy told me that you have yet to take a village from us, I hope you guys are planning and not sleeping. We've only just now, 36 hours onwards from the official declaration of war, seen an OP put together.

Also elemental, things are as follows;
KKz Followed DMN as usual, opted to fight the smaller fish as opposed to having a jolly good time playing the odds, so we will continue to enjoy ourselves.
The alliance of the underdogs consists of ROT/BOT/G-T/NBL/P.V/CSS (To my knowledge.)
KKz/TRD/DMN are the 3 left in the powerhouse alliance,
TRD is at war with REV/MRK and obviously the underdog alliance.
Miguel is still yapping about being in the military and respect and honor despite being a known backstabber,
P.V is up about 10 villages, but have lost 1 random island that was sitting in DMN territory.
Watch this space ;)

DeletedUser4800

Also, they haven't really gained ground in the south, they've just nobled a bunch of barbs despite dictator domination telling them not to, hardly impressive moves if I'm honest, looking forward to seeing what they can actually do soon enough.

DeletedUser4126

wylo--- I heard your mother was not doing too well...hope she recovers soon mate......dont waste your time on a game when you could be spending it with her...you only get one mother mate...this game is not worth the time when compared to the time she has given you.....sorry for getting personal ....putting war aside.... but in life things are more important than who wins here

DeletedUser4800

Bit pathetic when you have to bring my mother into this when she almost died, but whatever gets you happy you boring child

DeletedUser4800

It's completely irellevant whether I decide to play a game or not, just because my mother has had life threatening issues doesnt mean my own life has to completely halt

DeletedUser4126

It's completely irellevant whether I decide to play a game or not, just because my mother has had life threatening issues doesnt mean my own life has to completely halt
sad to hear about your mother mate....wish her all the best.......take it as you like....and it was you who brought it up in a post to all so dont call me the pathetic one......

DeletedUser4800

sad to hear about your mother mate....wish her all the best.......take it as you like....and it was you who brought it up in a post to all so dont call me the pathetic one......
Yes I was in shock and it was between me and Goldland. He didn't need to share the entire message, he could have just sent my proposal and moved on, however the fact that you decide to try and belittle me because of what I do in my spare time, in a pathetic attempt to make fun of me, was too far, so yes. You are the pathetic one.
A little birdy told me you lost a nuke today.

DeletedUser4126

Yes I was in shock and it was between me and Goldland. He didn't need to share the entire message, he could have just sent my proposal and moved on, however the fact that you decide to try and belittle me because of what I do in my spare time, in a pathetic attempt to make fun of me, was too far, so yes. You are the pathetic one.
A little birdy told me you lost a nuke today.
again read in to it what ever you like....my words where not to belittle anyone.....as I was in your shoes concerning close ones and death...but then again you would not understand until they have left this earth for a better place.....your birdy was right and did he also say what my other nukes did to his other villas.....

DeletedUser3448

P.V is up about 10 villages, but have lost 1 random island that was sitting in DMN territory.
Watch this space ;)
I Most definitely will be! cheers for the info, useful when making an update. :)

DeletedUser4800

No worries man, all I ask is that you don't count my tribe out. DMN has no players near us except 2, and neither of them have attacked us, so it's us VS KKz.

DeletedUser4800

Something happened internally to NBL, they've disbanded and obviously that makes it easy as hell for DMN to take them out. Unfortunately I believe that, this is the end of the world already, quite boring actually. Not the end I was hoping for at all.

DeletedUser3448

one of two things will happen, they will reform under a new name or lots of little tribes will come from the ashes.
It is possible someone working internally for the enemy of NBL was trusted enough with the kick member option and has just kicked everyone out as the founder is still there all alone in the tribe.

DeletedUser4800

one of two things will happen, they will reform under a new name or lots of little tribes will come from the ashes.
It is possible someone working internally for the enemy of NBL was trusted enough with the kick member option and has just kicked everyone out as the founder is still there all alone in the tribe.
That is not the case in this situation, it was a legitimate freak out and kick all rogue. Founder quit ages ago so no likely chance of recovering it.

DeletedUser3448

wow, maybe world is over then. fingers crossed something comes from it just to keep it interesting! :)

DeletedUser4800

@Elemental Secrets as usual, great job on the update. It will be interesting to see what happens with the nobles.
Nobles disbanded, world is pretty much over if NBL players start quitting, as DMN won't be pressured and can push out all fronts quite easily.
Unfortunately DMN have let this go to their head like they earned it, which is a shame really. Oh well.

DeletedUser3448

i Cant see that all NBL players decided enough was enough at the exact same time though. something else has got to have gone on here surely