• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Frankenstein Realm Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser430

Greetings, Tribal Warriors!

For the launch of Frankenstein we have prepared an all NEW competition with outstanding rewards. Compete against the other players and claim the grand prize for yourself if you dare! There will be 3 parts to this competition and of course since we have a new end game, it will have to do with victory points!

Goal #1: Be the first, second or third to have 3 Victory Points

PRIZES

1st Prize: 500 crowns - Frezy

2nd Prize: 350 crowns - Vikgoesbananas

3rd Prize: 150 crowns - AngryBanana

Goal #2: Be the first, second, or third to have 5 Victory Points

PRIZES

1st Prize: 3 Bountiful Harvests & 3 Prosperity Boosts - Bompie

2nd Prize: 2 Bountiful Harvests & 2 Prosperity Boosts - Frezy

3rd Prize: 1 Bountiful Harvest & 1 Prosperity Boost - Vikgoesbananas

Goal #3: Be the first, second or third to have 10 Victory Points
PRIZES

1st Prize: 1000 Crowns - Vikgoesbananas

2nd Prize: 750 Crowns - guesswho23

3rd Prize: 500 Crowns - benstone2

The rules are simple:

First and foremost, the game rules apply, i.e. only one account per player. Pushing accounts only to achieve a goal will result in disqualification and actions may be taken against involved account(s)!

Post a screenshot to proove you have achieved a goal. The winners will be selected based on who posts first, so if you reach the goal but do not post right away, you might miss out on a reward!

Example:

Player A reaches a competition goal first. Player B comes second and Player C comes third.

Player C posts his result first, then Player B. Player A doesn't post at anything at all.

Player C wins the competition, because he has reached the goal and has posted his or her screenshot first. Player B gets the second prize and Player A doesn't win any prize, because he or she didn't post a screenshot.

All entries will be checked before the winners are announced to ensure a fair competition and game environment for everyone involved.

Players are able to win in more than one category! Also bountiful harvests and prosperity boosts won will be credited to your account on Frankenstein!

Good luck!

Your Tribal Wars 2 Team

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser1901

upload_2017-11-22_21-32-32.png

DeletedUser4722

The silly part is you didn't have it at the time I commented on you. You waited 5 days to gain more OBP and once you had enough, you were so proud of it that you wanted to tell me. Well, I'm proud of you. Very good, you can attack in a war game. You must be proud of yourself too. I mean, it's probably a big milestone for you to have 1 million OBP already seeing you never even reached the 10 million.

I'll just leave this for you over here. Hit me up when you get more.

Screenshot_1.png

DeletedUser4690

Maybe its time to give out the rewards. Its 12 days since i posted that i reached 10 vp

Status
Not open for further replies.