• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Global NAP

DeletedUser4490

So like the title says im throwing out the idea of a global nap between every tribe in the top 10 between these days/times over the Xmas period.

Starts Xmas Eve - Server time 10pm
Ends 26th Dec - Server time 2pm

Starts New Years Eve - Server time 2pm
Ends New Years Day - Server time 2pm

It would be up to each leader of their respected tribes to enforce this.

It Christmas guys i know most of us would like to actually enjoy it instead of worrying about those pesky nobles.

DeletedUser4722

Not going to discuss global NAPs with someone I don't know which tribe he's in. Pretty obvious.

DeletedUser4490

You're not the leader of VOC so i don't care either way.

If the actual leaders of there tribes show interest in this idea then we'll take it up IG.

DeletedUser4490

Little Polar bear? If you wanna give me a cute nickname i prefer love muffin

DeletedUser3439

I am glad someone put this out here because I was thinking about proposing it :D

DeletedUser1914

So like the title says im throwing out the idea of a global nap between every tribe in the top 10 between these days/times over the Xmas period.

Starts Xmas Eve - Server time 10pm
Ends 26th Dec - Server time 2pm

Starts New Years Eve - Server time 2pm
Ends New Years Day - Server time 2pm

It would be up to each leader of their respected tribes to enforce this.

It Christmas guys i know most of us would like to actually enjoy it instead of worrying about those pesky nobles.
Being a leader of TKC we will not accept this.It makes little sense to when we have already just started a war.

On a personal level i have tried to set this up a few times for en worlds.only two worlds have been succesful.And that is due to the long months of fighting which gave everyone enough respect for each other to not break it.Here there is no respect and someone or several tribes would take advantage of the lapse is awareness .

DeletedUser4490

Even if you went and started a war on Xmas eve it shouldn't make the slightest bit of difference, its only 2 days jeez. You're talking about a lack of respect but you haven't even given the other tribe leaders a chance to agree to it (or disagree). You're just making assumptions from past experiences on different worlds. Coming out and straight up saying TKC rejects this idea is just gonna lead others to reject the idea, at least be willing to say "if the other tribes agree we'll consider it"

And finally you'd only be caught unaware if a tribe did break the Nap if none of your members bothered logging in all day and everyone (who uses it) turned off mobile notifications. Just because its a global Nap doesn't mean you have to completely let down your guard. Its common sense to be cautious but at least this way it beats sitting in front of a computer all day.

DeletedUser1914

Even if you went and started a war on Xmas eve it shouldn't make the slightest bit of difference, its only 2 days jeez. You're talking about a lack of respect but you haven't even given the other tribe leaders a chance to agree to it (or disagree). You're just making assumptions from past experiences on different worlds. Coming out and straight up saying TKC rejects this idea is just gonna lead others to reject the idea, at least be willing to say "if the other tribes agree we'll consider it"

And finally you'd only be caught unaware if a tribe did break the Nap if none of your members bothered logging in all day and everyone (who uses it) turned off mobile notifications. Just because its a global Nap doesn't mean you have to completely let down your guard. Its common sense to be cautious but at least this way it beats sitting in front of a computer all day.
TKC rejects the nap.That is final.if you do not have the courage or daring to message us in game about it then why should we accept it.

DeletedUser4490

Im clearly talking to a moron, wtf difference does it make if i post the thread here for all to see or pm you IG.

DeletedUser1914

Im clearly talking to a moron, wtf difference does it make if i post the thread here for all to see or pm you IG.
as far as i know your not a leader of any top ten tribe.as far as i know you dont have the authority to even begin negotiating such a nap.THAT is why it matters. a nap in word is no good if it can not be held accountable to a tribe or persons.

DeletedUser4490

The persons held accountable are the individual tribe leaders who's job it is to enforce the nap, thought that was fairly obvious.

As for the authority to negotiate LOL it really wouldn't matter if i were ranked first or had 51 points and not playing this world, i mean seeing as though all 10 tribe leaders would need to agree to it, anyone can throw out an idea. Just so happens i am top 10 and do have the "authority" to negotiate, i can also turn water into wine and part the oceans but only if i concentrate really really hard.

DeletedUser1914

The persons held accountable are the individual tribe leaders who's job it is to enforce the nap, thought that was fairly obvious.

As for the authority to negotiate LOL it really wouldn't matter if i were ranked first or had 51 points and not playing this world, i mean seeing as though all 10 tribe leaders would need to agree to it, anyone can throw out an idea. Just so happens i am top 10 and do have the "authority" to negotiate, i can also turn water into wine and part the oceans but only if i concentrate really really hard.
untill such a time that you put a name and thus a tribe to your proposition then TKC refuses.i will not deal with someone who cant be bothered to let others know who they are.

DeletedUser4490

Because your not playing on a different account

Like I've already said if the top 10 tribe leaders all seem interested then we'll take it IG, otherwise im not sending out a group message so we can have a "who's got the biggest ego" debate. You'd be a good candidate.

DeletedUser4698

untill such a time that you put a name and thus a tribe to your proposition then TKC refuses.i will not deal with someone who cant be bothered to let others know who they are.
TKC wont refuse as i tel them so.. please shut ur brain dude :p

DeletedUser4697

Ive seen these arrangements before and they always fail; because people use it to conquer villages or nobles barbs in other provinces one second before xmas and then say: yeah no sorry, you cant do anything back, its x mas now xd
So, I am not in favor. And dont act so cocky @KnownAsNumber1 :p