• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Anyone want to take a bet

DeletedUser1104

The bet is that after innogames realizes how much money you have all spent on this world they will definitely open up a new world challenging all servers to join it and win.

From what I hear people are literally rangering their deceiver fakes on this world..

Just by looking at the rankings of this world it is clear there is an abnormal amount of crowners compared to other worlds... not sure about your guys servers..

DeletedUser4740

Rangering deceiver attacks,,, I thought that was the most common thing to do these days?

DeletedUser4709

Nah nah nah, they wont open a world just yet brother.
You said it yourself, the abnormal amount of crowns spend is high enough to fiance their useless development team, so as long as the top players keep donating we can keep playing in a relevant world ^^
Sharing is caring right?

DeletedUser1104

i never said right now. i said in the future im sure they will plan something like this.

DeletedUser4747

When innogames stick his nouse in some place, they destroy all. It happens with tribalwars1 and his orphan son "guerras tribales" (This in latinoamerica) and now with the PV. The best choice is go to servers very smalls like finland and organize all by us, with our rules and our teams. I want so bad to play with Russians. I need to meet Trostky, lenin, dostoievsky, tolstoi and kropotkin rigth now.

DeletedUser4747

How good a feel when people bully me. They only comment for me, i am like britney spears when he was shaved and fat.

DeletedUser2742

ok guys time to be honest... how many of you took your gwen shots until you got the 3 coins and then refilled the board and did it again....
Not me mate, but I'm poor. ( I work in Retail ) can't afford that shit