• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

The International server es.

DeletedUser4747

Hello fellows, cute people of the land of MOZ and David Bowie (I am bisexual because of them, they are so cute) and others land of Europe, i am a player from the international server of es, i have come to tell you that SpE do not represent my server or any server. They are only a few guys and womans who decided to play in a world of en. server. This is not because innogames do not organize the world, is only because none of them were choose to represent us in this server.

Is you want the really selection of es. server you have to talk with a really leader of the community. That is not subjetive, you can go to our forum and see it four yourselfes going to "Members" (Miembros). That person is Monique. She is the very best public member of the community for his participation in the forum (see it for youselfes) and all his world played.

Any doubt or anything just ask.

PD: The true american people (not usa) looks with disgusting the name of the tribe (spanish empire). Is a joke that in a international server of Spain and Latinoamerica you called a tribe like that. That was one of the point that we say that they doesn´t represent us, there are more.
PD2: I am not playing the world but i know very well the leaders of SpE. If my brothers and sisters of VOC (I have origins of netheerlands...vikingos) want to talk about they, here i am.

Nothing more to say.
Kisses

Welcome!
kisses back XD
don't miss understand me...I'm only straight(!)
Thanks for the information...
I'm curious about this, who will care this :D

DeletedUser4747

You are what someone tell you have to be. This will care for the people who think are fighting with the pros and the representants of es.
That is a lie, nothing more and, of course, like a american that i am (i born in argentina) i have to say that we are a internacional server. The european´s people have an ego that is better to down with information, like you say.
That kiss is in my mouth, darling. :rolleyes::p

DeletedUser4747

"The true American people" ...
Who knows the history and feel that belongs to this land, not like others who doesn´t care about his past. Is very importan to know the past, that is how you know were you are going, in other case you are only a ameba in the vacuum.

DeletedUser4746

I know very clearly the history, more than you will ever know, I'm a history teacher and researcher, and I know this isn't your field. There's no such a thing as "true american people", stop the bs and the propaganda.
Just leave us be and move on.

That kiss is in my mouth, darling. :rolleyes::p
dont_believe_you_anchorman.gif

DeletedUser4747

I know very clearly the history, more than you will ever know, I'm a history teacher and researcher, and I know this isn't your field. There's no such a thing as "true american people", stop the bs and the propaganda.
Just leave us be and move on.
But the history that teach in the school is not the true history, my dear friend. You have to listen to the origins. In a protest in Buenos Aires in this year was a ceremony. That ceremony made by the "mapuches" (pueblo originario) was a consagration to unite the first originaries (pueblos originarios) with the contemporary originaries (all of them who feel that are from this land and born here). Was a very cute ceremony...So, yeah, i am the true american people, those people who doesn´t want the europeans and north american rape our land. You are not? That doesn´t surprise me, you are whittie boy in a country full of "ex" slaves, is very difficult to you see it right, but you can brother, you only need to have moral, convictions, honesty and knowledge

DeletedUser4745

Hello fellows, cute people of the land of MOZ and David Bowie (I am bisexual because of them, they are so cute) and others land of Europe, i am a player from the international server of es, i have come to tell you that SpE do not represent my server or any server. They are only a few guys and womans who decided to play in a world of en. server. This is not because innogames do not organize the world, is only because none of them were choose to represent us in this server.

Is you want the really selection of es. server you have to talk with a really leader of the community. That is not subjetive, you can go to our forum and see it four yourselfes going to "Members" (Miembros). That person is Monique. She is the very best public member of the community for his participation in the forum (see it for youselfes) and all his world played.

Any doubt or anything just ask.

PD: The true american people (not usa) looks with disgusting the name of the tribe (spanish empire). Is a joke that in a international server of Spain and Latinoamerica you called a tribe like that. That was one of the point that we say that they doesn´t represent us, there are more.
PD2: I am not playing the world but i know very well the leaders of SpE. If my brothers and sisters of VOC (I have origins of netheerlands...vikingos) want to talk about they, here i am.

Nothing more to say.
Kisses
K52Zema.gif
Ladies and gentlemen.
Let me introduce you to our jester.
The clown of the Spanish forum.
The player who has never won a world.

DeletedUser4697

So erm... European tribes against the rest then? And no, the UK doesn't count for Europe.. after all they wanted out :p

DeletedUser4747

Ladies and gentlemen.
Let me introduce you to our jester.
The clown of the Spanish forum.
The player who has never won a world.

I don`t need to win a world with a lot of accounts like you or tramps. I don`t even care to win, i play to fun. This means a game to me, not a life like you. But, let me remember. How many times do you have to restart in a month for me? Oh, how sad! I understand your angry. Child, is only rock and roll, sorry, is only tribalwars2. Kisses

DeletedUser4709

Seems like infighting is in the spanish nature, after the civil war and the uprising of Catalonia now even their national forum is a bloody mess
Well done Spain, well done :D

awka is not happy because he dont like the name of our tribe, he has come to the forum to cry .
(he isnt playing with us so i dont understand him) jajaja

DeletedUser4745

I don`t need to win a world with a lot of accounts like you or tramps.
The excuse of a failure. Jajajajajajaja

I don`t even care to win, i play to fun. This means a game to me, not a life like you.
WDPNJEfHTSG9uFm7k2M6bw.png
I only have fun with you.
Do not be sad.

But, let me remember. How many times do you have to restart in a month for me? Oh, how sad! I understand your angry. Child, is only rock and roll, sorry, is only tribalwars2. Kisses
Mmmmm
Worlds Won: GT|M9(E.P)GT| M12(PorFin)GT| Classic 1(HDA)GT|M28(HDA)GT|WordSpeed 2015(Vipers) TW2| M5.ar (CCV)
Mmmm
unknown.png
KISSES NOOB! jajaja

DeletedUser4747

Seems like infighting is in the spanish nature, after the civil war and the uprising of Catalonia now even their national forum is a bloody mess
Well done Spain, well done
I think you doesn`t understand that i am not spanish, like "special one", i born, for disgrace, in argentine. But, if this shut down your theory, i have past from netherlands. It could be that my part viking is very problematic, i don`t doubt it.

The excuse of a failure. Jajajajajajaja
You are know by your multi-accounts. You have been banned for that, don`t you remember? Is well know that in your past you had do it the same but you was no cacht. Come on...You don`t have to lie.

I only have fun with you.
Do not be sad.
I see a house, tell me, your life is in a house? If that is your life, i had been right, no?

Child, your true account is not ferroso. In that world you manage all this account xxxeugenioxxx, r7u7r, priscy and a lot more in the past of the time. You had been played with 7 accounts tops (10 to 1) and you think that are good for win that world? You think is difficult to sincronize with only you that expend the 20 hours for day in the game? The worst part is that you admite this in the forum of es. This is the part that your face is hard like a stone. Let me put the post.

Code:
https://es.forum.tribalwars2.com/index.php?threads/idea-balance-estilo-de-jugadores.2797/

DeletedUser4745

You are know by your multi-accounts. You have been banned for that, don`t you remember? Is well know that in your past you had do it the same but you was no cacht. Come on...You don`t have to lie.
Jajajajajajaj
unknown.png

I see a house, tell me, your life is in a house? If that is your life, i had been right, no?
I send you photo with your sister?:rolleyes:

Child, your true account is not ferroso. In that world you manage all this account xxxeugenioxxx, r7u7r, priscy and a lot more in the past of the time. You had been played with 7 accounts tops (10 to 1) and you think that are good for win that world? You think is difficult to sincronize with only you that expend the 20 hours for day in the game? The worst part is that you admite this in the forum of es. This is the part that your face is hard like a stone. Let me put the post.

7 worlds won.
Keeps crying .

DeletedUser4675

Plis, awka, don't talk by the whole .es community. I'm here as ex-leader of AST (Yeah, the tribe that won es7 in 3 years with 40 men against the entire world and the es20 against Andres and his bithces in 1 month of war) I know empe and monique and the others, and i wonder if they approve your childish behaviour. We are here cause we think that the spanish server has great players and we want to prove it, nothing more. We represent ourselves as iberoamerican players, as simple as that, so stop crying about you arrogant attention whore.

DeletedUser4675

Well done Spain, well done :D
Yeah, we love to fight it is in our nature. But, other countries... that's pretty boring, so we fight against ourselves to make it entertaining. I think that i don't need to remember you what happened the last time we stop fighting among us.