• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

What's your most embarrassing moment?

DeletedUser4731

lets hear it! what's your msot embarrassing moment in your life, it can be INGAME, it can be real life, it can be while going to the doctor, it can be while ordering food, anything worth mention :)

I shall start.

this is actually not about me, but a dear dear friend of mine, one of my best friends actually, whom will probably be reading this tonight, and go hunt for a weapon to kill me. If i do fall in battle i would like to offer my village to Prime minister :p

lets start, me and a group of people were traveling through asia and one of our destination was Thailand, bangkok, during our stay we partied a lot, and we were pretty much eating outside at a restaurant each evening, one night my m8 was gonna grab a ticket when he acciddently fell back and grab the closest thing he could, whom turned out to be a waitress erm...backside(you dont touch that) he become all red and embarrased and the waitress giggle and continue on, everyone think this is totally hilarious and laugh about it, tbh a few minutes later he say: she had the best fit ''backside'' ever, what he didn't figure out she was a HE which was totally obvious for everyone but him :p

sorry for telling this Adam don't be totally jelly, let me also mention we stayed at the same hotell and went to same restaurant for next 2 weeks and we meet the exactly same waitress each day and we all thought it was totally hilarious when ''she'' flashed those smiles towards him....

DeletedUser4709

Oh boy oh boy do we love some akward moments.
To be honest if i think about it my life is one big akward moment, and for the past 22 years that didnt seem to have changed in any possible way so you kinda get used it :p

DeletedUser4743

My most embarrassing moment of all time is probably too inappropriate for this forum and would be deleted immediately.

The second most embarrassing moment I had was when I had a little too much...um....broccoli and almost fell into a bonfire pit because I was standing in front of it and I just stared at it until it seemed, to me, that the actual fire was moving away from me. Apparently, someone saw me leaning forward and tackled me aside. As I lay in the grass with everyone asking me if I'm ok, I began singing "We Didn't Start The Fire" by Billy Joel. I found out the next day that all of this was recorded on a cell phone and shown around the neighborhood. Now whenever people see me around my old neighborhood they start to play, sing, hum or whistle that song.

Eventually, my husband noticed this when we visited and I had to explain why he kept hearing the song every time we left my mom's house.

DeletedUser4731

My most embarrassing moment of all time is probably too inappropriate for this forum and would be deleted immediately.

The second most embarrassing moment I had was when I had a little too much...um....broccoli and almost fell into a bonfire pit because I was standing in front of it and I just stared at it until it seemed, to me, that the actual fire was moving away from me. Apparently, someone saw me leaning forward and tackled me aside. As I lay in the grass with everyone asking me if I'm ok, I began singing "We Didn't Start The Fire" by Billy Joel. I found out the next day that all of this was recorded on a cell phone and shown around the neighborhood. Now whenever people see me around my old neighborhood they start to play, sing, hum or whistle that song.

Eventually, my husband noticed this when we visited and I had to explain why he kept hearing the song every time we left my mom's house.

omg this reminds me of 6th grade when my long long long time girlfriend and soon to be fiance and i were gonna watch the camp fire and she was so tired and almost feel asleep over the fire :p

DeletedUser4697

This one is gold! :D

DeletedUser2742

Ahem..
Many many years ago, in a smallish town called Frankston inn Victoria in Australia, a group of mates and I had organised to meet a similarly sized group of local lasses ( we were in the Navy at the time) for a meal at a BYO restaurant. A Mexican meal.
I for reasons I've never been able to properly fathom, felt the need to buy, with the intention of consuming it all, a bottle of Tequila. This bottle contained one of those worms you get in some of em. As the night wore on, the idea was hatched in my tiny pea sized brain to also consume this worm. I attempted this feat of bravado....

I then in rapid succession, attempted to stand up and make it to the bathroom before vomiting. Sadly I failed in this endeavour. I did vomit ( massively) just in the middle of the restaurant