• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

"Elite" - What a joke...

DeletedUser4671

Hello fellas,

so what exactly is so "Elite" about Elite?

Lets start of with your Leadership...
- A bunch of people who THINK they are good at the game and just abuse the good players of their tribe to push for their own agenda.
- Especially Jack who is the biggest joke. Hes such a nonfactor that I forgot his full nickname from us22. No idea what his name is on en32.
- Bladerunnerz is a very active player but mediocre at best. (He just farms 24/7 and barb bunches to top 3 points in late game)
- Cokky the only one person that I have respect for in Elite. Good and experienced player. (Players under the name MrHumbles I believe) Their best player and only "dangerous" player. Hes not so much involved in council. I guess he cannot bare with the dumb talks of Elite council.
- SirWeldonDunbarr... Big joke. Nothing else needs to be said about that guy.

Diplomacy...
- Well they basically.... ally every tribe who is on the frontline so that they dont have to fight themselves, while they just barb munch to infinity and then move to frontline with 60-100 backfield villages.

Strategy... Whats their strategy?
- They will secure backfield in Southeast to farm and barbmunch and ally someone who can fight for them instead. (Already mentioned) Most likely a smaller tribe with maybe 50 people or so which will get killed by VOC or Forgiveness and Elite will just wait around the corner to stab their dagger into the back of that tribe when the time is right.

Member Treatment
- TBH I dont know most of their members as they have changed since us22. But what I have experienced is that all Elite is "good" at... Is to squeeze their members out like lemons and throw them away.

I am happy that I chose to leave Elite on us22. Even though their Mass Recruiting won Elite the world.
If I wouldnt have left, I wouldve not had the chance to play with actually skilled quality players and learn more about TW2.

Ultimately im also happy to see Elite here, because we finally meet again on even grounds.
Only this time around its not your 200 players + 3 allies against our 10 active players.

My advice to Tribes:
- Dont get fooled by Elite's attempts at "hey lets help each other...." bs. They dont want to help YOU, they want to USE you. I have proof and you can just go to the us22 forums to read through couple of threads yourself if you dont believe it. However if you end up helping Elite, then you deserve to be backstabbed by them i guess.

My advice to potential new Members of Elite:
- Join them your looking to get used by their leadership if your a good palyer and ultimately if your a bad player you ll just get internalized.
- Join them if you want to get attacked by different tribes without help from Elite.

Its time to send you back to the US servers where you can dominate with your 200 people tribe, 5 Allies and play against random 50 people tribes who all play on mobile.

Yours,
slcpwnz
P.S.: Hi im back.

DeletedUser4731

I would like to know something. How many of these ''Elite'' from the US are actually here? I have seen so many pre mades come to a server and say: HEY we are the pre made lost souls(an actual old pre made) and we are here to dominate, turns out just 8 out of 60) so my questions again, how many Elite are actually here, half? or less?

DeletedUser4608

Can't say for sure with all the name changing, but probably 70 members out of 120

DeletedUser4671

thats good then it's a legit ELITE tribe :D
Yea what iambfciv2 said is most likely correct. HOWEVER that just means that their getting ready to coin up tribe lvls and fill up 80 randoms to match their quota. Poor souls who are only allowed to join to be meatshields.

DeletedUser4731

Yea what iambfciv2 said is most likely correct. HOWEVER that just means that their getting ready to coin up tribe lvls and fill up 80 randoms to match their quota. Poor souls who are only allowed to join to be meatshields.

after like....3 years for some, they should learn :p

DeletedUser4709

Oh im crazy enough to establish the Antilite if there are enough applicants :p

DeletedUser4671

Just don't establish NAP with Elite. Because they will drop the NAP once they dont need you anymore, I can promise you that.
And tell your tribe leaders about this thread, I was part of losing US22 to a barb munching mass recruiting tribe with MAX 2 SKILLED QUALITY players and 198 randoms.

I will not let this happen again.

DeletedUser4671

Its satisfying that Elite just accepted everything i said. Their trying to not make a big topic out of this after i exposed them and their tactics.
Having no NAPS/Allies would be pretty devastating for them and it'd ruin all their plans.
But at this point... if their playing like on us22 they probably have NAP with everyone except the big tribes already.

So to everyone who has a NAP with them right now or even worse ALLY. Consider taking a dump on ELITE before they throw you and all your members under the bus.

Don't do the dirty work for Elite!

DeletedUser4698

Elite ... indeed have many naps and BGs. The same applies to -F-
I Believe that we are the only tribe without any NAP or BG xD almost crazy for words how it runs on the world .. :confused::rolleyes:

@encorecp your playing on this W32?

DeletedUser4741

Is it true you have to be American to be able to apply for ELITES?

DeletedUser4671

Elite ... indeed have many naps and BGs. The same applies to -F-
I Believe that we are the only tribe without any NAP or BG xD almost crazy for words how it runs on the world .. :confused::rolleyes:

@encorecp your playing on this W32?
Hey KAN, yes im playing. Main motivation is to swipe up the floor with Elite... but id like to add another victory after en30 as well of course :)

Just don't establish NAP with Elite. Because they will drop the NAP once they dont need you anymore, I can promise you that.
And tell your tribe leaders about this thread, I was part of losing US22 to a barb munching mass recruiting tribe with MAX 2 SKILLED QUALITY players and 198 randoms.

I will not let this happen again.
Bladerunnerz just backstabbed me. We had agreed on a NAP; he now has a noble attempt of my main village (Viking account; no tribe). They are not to be trusted!

Last edited:

DeletedUser4696

Anyone (A) with more than 1 one ally (B, C, ...) is hard trust, since at some point there will arise conflict between those allies (B >< C >< ...) and then choices have to be made by the common ally (A) (i.e. do nothing or betray one).

Of course you can form a grand alliance (A, B and C are allied with one an another), but those are hard to control and have all noses point in the same direction. Communication is the weakness of these and more often than not the cause of a break up (the lack of).
NAP's at least are honest about the possibility of future conflict.

And any tribe massing allies left and right from day one sure isn't to be trusted.