• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

sabotage

• Thread starter DeletedUser4721
  • Start date

DeletedUser4721

Hey all,

Title says it all so I will keep it short and simple.

We usually make sure that all tribes form a pact and place their signature on a piece of paper( not a literal one) that says that no one may use sabotage or they will be destroyed by all tribes tribes that have their signs on it.

I was just wondering. do you guys do the same or is sabotaging the way to go here ?

Kind regards,

Lance

DeletedUser4696

To be effective in even the slightest way, it takes a boring, tedious and repetitive process with still very unreliable results, and as such, of little use against an active player.

DeletedUser4709

I think its just an unneeded feature of the game.

DeletedUser4725

Yeah! No sabotages! <3

Btw, the only one who can break something is me!

DeletedUser1581

To be effective in even the slightest way, it takes a boring, tedious and repetitive process with still very unreliable results, and as such, of little use against an active player.
If you time it all in right with several highly coordinated players against one target it can be highly effective. I don't use it but I have had it done to e where about 20 players did an op on me and then sabd my church villages very intently. This meant I lost most of my churches just before their attacks landed meaning I had to recall support and take losses in most provs.
I don't personally use or like it but it can be used to great effect.

DeletedUser4721

the thing is its effect is just too great just like those scouts.

its not a matter of the best tactical players who win but the tribe who has the most payers lol :p o we need to take that castle away? no problemo we just hit it with 200 sabs and we are done... next!!

but hey, isn't that what inno wants anyway? lol

DeletedUser4731

the day we can have a free sabotage realm the day i quit this game.... as it will never happen i will be playing this game for a long time...

DeletedUser4732

i dont like sabotage in the game, well perhaps the song if they make it game music, only, if they make the song game music and you listen to it, will it be considered as playing sabotage in game?

DeletedUser2742

meh,

It's a game mechanic, really the only effective way of ridding yourself of a death star. I see no reason to stop it being used to be honest.

DeletedUser4696

Deathstar? Means other villages are less wel defended and easier for grabs ^^

Also, people here never heard of the free chapel trick?
You managed to sabotage my church? Kudos to you ;)
Send your nukes with less than 6h traveltime and I promise you I'll still have 100% faith while defending :D

DeletedUser4731

last time i got infected by the deadly virus of sabotage i accidently made a zabotage squad with 20 other player and we accidently spent 2 weeks hammering a guy with 400+ villages down to minus 100k points... well lets just say...he was famous for having 100 point villages with a nuke or two defending it :D :D :D ah yes the old good days. my senpai was so proud of me :)

DeletedUser2742

yeah
I would say, sabotage is the lazy way to remove a death star ;)
it is, its also way cheaper than a shit load of nukes flying all over the place trying to take out the thing or Nobles trying to identify which villas the def troops in the star came from.

Anyway, sabotage is a mechanic and is available, and like gentlemans agreements re tribe sizes, can't be effectively "voted off the island". Someone will take advantage at some point

DeletedUser4709

Seen enough worlds where the remaning tribes all agreed on not using this mechanic, and they all kept their word.
It is possible ^^

DeletedUser4731

Seen enough worlds where the remaning tribes all agreed on not using this mechanic, and they all kept their word.
It is possible ^^

Good luck i can name 2 tribes that have in the past breach such promiwe xD

DeletedUser4722

Us players from the dutch server are probably too used to fighting real battles with troops instead of doing everything the lazy way, just wanting to win. That's why we can all agree to not use them and keep word to it.