• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Barbarian Villages

DeletedUser4727

Is it me or are the barbs in this world hardly increasing in size?

DeletedUser4731

just you.

correct me if im wrong but it's the activity of farming barbs that decide if they will grow faster or slower. I think there is more activity in this realm than some before.

DeletedUser4727

Yes it is the activity that grows the barbs. It seems to me that there is a lot of activity in my area, but hardly any barb growth. I, myself, farm constantly and I rarely come back with full hauls. I've been micro farming so not coming back with full hauls means the barbs are almost empty when I get to it. I guess it is possible that people around me aren't micro farming and just sending more troops in each of their runs, which lessens the amount of times the barbs are actually being hit. That's the only other thing I can think of.

DeletedUser1914

just you.

correct me if im wrong but it's the activity of farming barbs that decide if they will grow faster or slower. I think there is more activity in this realm than some before.
false
the way tw2 has barbarians grow is the average points of the villages within the province.Having held a province entirely to myself with about 25 barbs in it(the joys of scaring everyone away early game.) If your villages and those of the surrounding are not high point wise your babarians will not grow as fast.has nothing to do with them being farmed.If it were then those around me and my tribe should have been much higher extremely early on.
higher point villages = higher point barbs.Of course they grow over time but its faster with the more points surrounding average village for the provinces surrounding.

DeletedUser4727

false
the way tw2 has barbarians grow is the average points of the villages within the province.Having held a province entirely to myself with about 25 barbs in it(the joys of scaring everyone away early game.) If your villages and those of the surrounding are not high point wise your babarians will not grow as fast.has nothing to do with them being farmed.If it were then those around me and my tribe should have been much higher extremely early on.
higher point villages = higher point barbs.Of course they grow over time but its faster with the more points surrounding average village for the provinces surrounding.

Seriously? It has absolutely nothing to do with farming? In that case, I think there really is a glitch in my area.

DeletedUser4721

there is much speculation about the way barbs grow, some say like you said about arming them or growing in points yourselves some say its randomised.

but I also believe its about how active players themselves are in their respective provinces

DeletedUser3439

false

It also matters on how heavily farmed the area is. Average points in the province are high but the barbs won't grow without having the resources to build the building levels.

DeletedUser1914

It also matters on how heavily farmed the area is. Average points in the province are high but the barbs won't grow without having the resources to build the building levels.
false.The barbs around me early game were consistently on 0 resources they grew as fast as we did.farming doesnt affect barb growth

DeletedUser4721

its totally random, barbs in ur prov might still be 100 while barbs in a prov that starter days aafter you did might already be 200.