• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

No Victory Points on this world

• Thread starter DeletedUser4490
  • Start date

DeletedUser1378

ERM... No VP just sucks donkey privates

Just read your post, over and over again.....
and still, i do not understand your meaning here :)

ERM = ???
No VP - ok, we can have different opinions :)
Just sucks donkey privates - Sorry, but ride a donkey i can understand, but suck them? Through a straw?

@edit typo

DeletedUser4686

Just read your post, over and over again.....
and still, i do not understand your meaning here :)

ERM = ???
No VP - ok, we can have different opinions :)
Just sucks donkey privates - Sorry, but ride a donkey i can understand, but suck them? Through a straw?

@edit typo

u made my day sir, have a further nice day sir banana

DeletedUser4732

well i can write a long story about how much i dislike victory points, about the confusing stuff its and it is totally not something which enriches the game. I wonder if that will be useful but anyhow are there even people in this game who like this move.
Perhaps only the people who thought it up. I dont know, perhaps they thought it was a good idea and perhaps they dont like it anymore.
I wonder what they feel about it now.
Their intention was probably to make the game more interesting and thank you for the effort but i hope its no problem to cancle the victory points from now on. I could have answered by just reacting with i agree but thats too easy.

DeletedUser4696

Is it true there will be forts here?
Npqj-S0HQqOWOidWTXwv2A.jpg

DeletedUser4714

look at this from a positive angle, atleast they are trying something new. This is already a pretty old game so changing it is not an easy task. I think we can all agree that the player base is dropping, this new victory points system is a way of getting people interested again. And they have been talking about the fort for years so I doubt it will be arriving any time soon, would be cool tho. The endgame definitely needs some rework in my opinion, grinding until you get 80% of the villages is boring and not interesting. Anyway I rather have them balance out crowns before the start refining the victory points