• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

ShadowBane, looking for pvpers

DeletedUser4638

Looking for active players interested in pvp. We will be fighting everybody and anybody. We will stay a small tribe.

Message Kleric here or in game

DeletedUser4638

opening up recruitment again.

Must have at least 3 towns, a giant pile of bash points. Must be willing to do something other then play farmville and hug it out. must be opposed to getting 4 tribes together with over 300 players to fight 10 players.

Looking forward to seeing who applies <3 Apply in game please. Tell me about yourself and why you wish to join.

DeletedUser4638

Can we see some more reports, those were fun. :D

upload_2017-10-5_17-4-57.png

whoops your warehouse. I accidentally the whole thing.

DeletedUser4642

opening up recruitment again.

Must have at least 3 towns, a giant pile of bash points. Must be willing to do something other then play farmville and hug it out. must be opposed to getting 4 tribes together with over 300 players to fight 10 players.

Looking forward to seeing who applies <3 Apply in game please. Tell me about yourself and why you wish to join.

C-can I join friendo? I just wanna feel included ;-;

DeletedUser4638

upload_2017-10-6_10-15-2.png

update: All applications must be sent to This outstanding gentleman first. He shall forward me all worthy applicants.

DeletedUser4605

lol why aren't any one hitting you, even after all the reports you are showing them. even i know your troops xD

DeletedUser1581

That might not be all his troops, he may have used photo shop to hide his real troop count, he also may put in a request for support as soon as he see's incoming and there's also the possibility he could crown troops in.
But if you want a piece of kleric teja then be my guest :rolleyes:

DeletedUser4605

That might not be all his troops, he may have used photo shop to hide his real troop count, he also may put in a request for support as soon as he see's incoming and there's also the possibility he could crown troops in.
But if you want a piece of kleric teja then be my guest :rolleyes:
photoshop ? :p who would go to that extent :) opening photoshop takes like 15 secs and changing all the numbers might take another 1 minute or more if you plan the numbers. Kleric is in my tribe on en30. why would i go after him :)

DeletedUser1581

You've never played against a friend before? Or do you just fear playing against kleric? Just interested as this is a war game so you do often have to play with people you dislike and against people you do like.
I know people who have photo shopped reports and discord/mail chats to deceive people.