• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

70% reached - A.I

• Thread starter DeletedUser3201
  • Start date

DeletedUser3201

soo after a couple months of massive barb nobling by YAK to prolong the world, despite YAK having 30-40 members more ...A.I have reached 70%.

can you please trigger the endgame and close the server off to new joins, thanks.

DeletedUser4358

I can see why it took you that long, and oh no, it's not the barb nobling that made it go that slow ;)

DeletedUser3201

lol care to elaborate?
about 2 months ago, A.I were at about 60% when one of YAK's leaders, (theministry) said it would take us another 8 months to finish the world because leaders of YAK are sending tribal mails encouraging all members to noble barb as much as possible...to delay the win in spite.....don't you find that kind of pathetic? i think a tribe with some dignity/respect would say good game, well played and move on to the next OR change leadership and find someone that can atleast put a plan together to contest for the win...YAK had upto 40 members more afterall.

anyway, 2 months later we are already at 71%

DeletedUser3201

had this world not started with the mass fake accounts/villages which created the big donut and space between tribes....I think A.I would've already reached 80% by now since YAK/NWO/STR would not have had the space (and time) required to noble all of those barbs in the safe zones ;)

Spartaa87 .... it is a pity you cannot be magnanimous in your win. We can all use excuses as to why things turned out the way they did. In my opinion the turning point was the crash of #TeamStrong. When those players emptied their villages and left whilst others simply went AWOL. It basically left over 300+ villages for you to noble on your doorstep whilst the majority of YAK players were on the other side of the map with a sea of 51 point villages in between. We never properly recovered from that and the advantage it gave you. But that is the game, there is no point looking back and thinking if only this had not happened or why didn't we do that. Sometimes the cards fall in your favour and sometimes they don't.
I seem to recall having a conversation with you and the other leaders where i said it was a good game and you played well and deserved the win. Why are you choosing to forget that? I don't believe that there has been any animosity, it is just a game after all. We will all go on to other worlds and probably play together, or not, whatever but it will all be forgotten or at least it should be.
I don't believe that it was The Ministry's idea to noble barbs to try and prolong the game and basically bore you into submission but we agreed to try the idea along with others. It was not done out of spite, it was done to try and gain an advantage. Its part of the game to try different tactics i don't see anything wrong with that.
Accept the win when it comes and stop throwing eggs at the opposition. We did not like some of your tactics but we accept them as part of the game. Move on......

DeletedUser3201

well i was, until red's little jibe so i thought i'd call him out and bring some truths.
hey i'm just saying what some others were thinking.
i believe the tactics used in this world were bad for the game..as you said 'boring'

make excuses but think you will find the reason many of those STR players gave up had something to do with the nonstop attacking lol..
look at your conquest list sister, barb after barb and a bunch of internals and you promote others to do the same. much of the barb nobling to prolong the world was definitely done in spite. we have some mails to prove it after A.I refused to merge for the win...
anyways good game, maybe see you in a future world.

DeletedUser2847

No reason to blame Teamstrong. they went inactive a while after we realy started to hit. Intresting part is what happend when we finished nobling Teamstrong members and started to attack origin Yak members. I belive some of this players stopped playing as soon as i sent my first nuke. When you are recruiting everything it is normal many players quit as soon as they become under heavy fire. This isnt just this realm. Probably 80-90% of tw2 playerbase quits fast if the situation isnt to bright

I don't doubt that the STR players gave up because of prolonged attacks. I am saying when they practically all gave up together leaving all their villages open for you to take it was very difficult for us to recover from that. I understand totally why they did it but with a bit more time we could have possibly trekked through those barbs and helped to make a stand. We don't know if it could have made a difference but it definitely made things very difficult for us. As i said, there was over 300 villages all with points in excess of 4k. I am not taking away from your tribe the hard work I am just stating a fact.
We set up defence villages in the spam area with the aim of moving towards the core and supporting the front line players ...what is wrong with that? Why have you got such a bee in your bonnet about it? Do you not have players at the back supporting the front?
Anyway, we are aware of your use of long term spies and i have no doubt that they would give you copies of messages but I can assure you that the aim was to play the game to win not to 'spite' that would be ridiculous. We have better things to do than spend time on a game just to annoy players. We want to enjoy the game as much as anyone. I am not saying that sometimes a player might let off steam and have a rant, but come on.... we all want the world to finish we are not going to prolong it for any other reason than to win.
Analysing and criticizing another player when you have not been party to what is going on or the decision making process involved is not productive.

DeletedUser2847

I dont have any problem about players taking some barbs. Yak problem seems to be to many players only nobling barbs and not participating in the warfare

DeletedUser3201

no need to exaggerate. many of the STR players in the NE quit, only after we had smashed through much of their def and started capping..it happens. they didn't just all suddenly quit together...if they did then i guess there was mass coop abuse going on also. anyways that's besides the point, it was a different tribe before you recruited the remaining active players. 1 of 4 big tribes which A.I were up against. (YAK/NWO/STR/BBB) i can just as easily say that YAK had a similar situation with TDB and their territory in the north west before going on to recruit them.

you can put any spin on it as you wish, we know what happened .. i guess we are both glad it's nearing it's end.

here is a .gif map that sums up the past few months:)

Webp.net-gifmaker_2.gif

I dont have any problem about players taking some barbs. Yak problem seems to be to many players only nobling barbs and not participating in the warfare

I agree and I don't doubt that it happens in all tribes. My point is that some players took barbs to build defence for other players. That defence went into stacked villages that did not necessarily get hit. There is a popular misconception that it is all about the Obp with no exceptions. Some players contribute their skills to the game effectively without being the one with the most villages or the highest Obp.
In any team you require a mixture of skills, but this game cannot be won unless you have players prepared to risk their nukes and get into the fight. However, as long as players are contributing their skills effectively to the tribe and keeping it rolling forward they should not be victimised.
I have worked with players who just build offence and move forward taking village after village which i have then filled with defence. Luckily all have been gracious and appreciative. I have however seen some players just jump to the front line and expect the tribe to defend and then at the end of the game take all the glory as though they did it on their own. I have also seen players do sweet fanny adams until at the very end when their tribe is on their winning streak move forward taking all the villages when others have gone inactive. then they turn round and say "hey I am in the top 20/30/40 whatever".
So I think it is difficult for players not in a tribe to fully know what is going on in another tribe and assess players based totally on their bp.
As i have said before, it was/is a good game and the outcome when it happens will be a fair one and reflect what has happened in the game, and i repeat... AI will deserve the win.
Accept the win with grace and analyse your own tribe and don't make assumptions about things you don't really know. No one is criticizing AI or its players please return the favour
.... this is a general observation
x

DeletedUser4358

had this world not started with the mass fake accounts/villages which created the big donut and space between tribes....I think A.I would've already reached 80% by now since YAK/NWO/STR would not have had the space (and time) required to noble all of those barbs in the safe zones ;)

Ive seen firsthand how good some of your players play, and that was REALLY dissapointing. You were praised to the heavens, being this top tier tribe.... So no, I highly doubt that would have happened. Most of our top players quit anyway, because the world was just too boring with all the barbs, you can not tell me you really believe you would have still won the world if there were no massive barbs.
Also, you know what tactic IS boring? messaging top players of tribes, asking them to join you, and then taking the rest of the people in that tribe. Don't know if I don't like the fact you're messaging them, or the fact that the players actually join and take their former tribemembers.
Anyway, props to you for not entering 2of3's provinces.
----
The reason this world is still ongoing, has nothing to do with leadership. The leadership is still there, because some members want to keep playing.

DeletedUser2847

Ive seen firsthand how good some of your players play, and that was REALLY dissapointing. You were praised to the heavens, being this top tier tribe.... So no, I highly doubt that would have happened. Most of our top players quit anyway, because the world was just too boring with all the barbs, you can not tell me you really believe you would have still won the world if there were no massive barbs.
Also, you know what tactic IS boring? messaging top players of tribes, asking them to join you, and then taking the rest of the people in that tribe. Don't know if I don't like the fact you're messaging them, or the fact that the players actually join and take their former tribemembers.
Anyway, props to you for not entering 2of3's provinces.
----
The reason this world is still ongoing, has nothing to do with leadership. The leadership is still there, because some members want to keep playing.
LOL. Why is your tribe rekt at most realms unless you have merged into an already finished win? you have been way more members then us all the time, we have still grown way faster and yes we have accepted some players from the tribes we have taken down. The difference between A.I and YAK is that A.I have fought against some tribes in top 10 from the beginning. What have you done? Your top players is this the players only playing as long as they outnumber the enemy 5/1 in their area and quit as soon as other enemy players get close. They was outnumbering our 6-7 isolated members for months and never managed to take them down. I have lost 1 villa at this realm and it wasnt yak nobling it, and im at frontline most of the time. That is the story of yak. If anybody want stats i recommend to take a look in tw2-tools.com You will struggle to find yak members nobling player villas

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser3201

disappointing to hear for you maybe...but i believe it's 100% true.
you guys busy taking easy barbs in safe space whilst A.I were taking reds.
yes we took barbs to close gap but evidently we put them to good use unlike many of YAK that just turtle and inevitably die. YAK did have a few real good players that knew how to attack but too many defensive/inexperienced

i didnt message any YAK players asking to join, actually i voted against us recruiting any so what are you smoking??

oh and the massive barb nobling from YAK only increased after A.I declined a merge...it was done in spite obviously as the mail suggested. who are you trying to kid lol

'common misconception about it being all about OBP' lol. think you will find every tribe that won every world in the history of TW2 did it through OBP...obviously defense is important but to win the world it requires attacking and coordinating/planning to take down rival villages...not barbs.

dude just look at the map above, proof is in the pudding.as carrot said you got rekt.. move on.

DeletedUser2847

red69 i looked at your stats. you have nobled 188 villas internally or barbnobling, you have nobled 15 player villas. from this 15 playervillas we have 1 villa from A.I and i remember you as a neighbour to our isolated group so well played. it might be my counting isnt 100% correct but it tells us the story

This is what i said .... "There is a popular misconception that it is all about the Obp with no exceptions. Some players contribute their skills to the game effectively without being the one with the most villages or the highest Obp.
In any team you require a mixture of skills, but this game cannot be won unless you have players prepared to risk their nukes and get into the fight. However, as long as players are contributing their skills effectively to the tribe and keeping it rolling forward they should not be victimised"

The misconception is, that there are no exceptions!!
I am sorry Spartaa that you do not agree with the above statement.
I stand corrected....
Your tribe is presumably perfect with skilled, self reliant players able to do everything..and you know everything about YAK from every World even though you have never played against the tribe before or been on the same World. cos of course you can tell everything that is going on from tw2 tools.
YAK is obviously the only tribe to win worlds by fighting as an independent tribe and then merging with an ally at the end. Gosh aren't we clever to come up with that idea ;)
What we didn't do though, is message the top players in other tribes and ask them to join us, or say to them that if they assisted then, maybe not on this world but on another world they could join the tribe (i saw the messages) Or give the #1 ranked tribe a list of players we wanted, for them to then post on their forum, then jump into the core, which they controlled, and take that tribes inactives... i suppose technically that is not a merge between rank #1 and #2 tribe.. is it? :confused:... and of course you did it mid game (about 16th June according to your gif) not at the end, so nothing like YAK's simple merge to win o_O Didn't you also merge with rank #3 tribe (STR) but then change your mind and kick them out but then message the top 10 players in that tribe offering them a space in AI ?

I quite like the idea of the long term spies though.... pity they aren't valued players in your tribe.. cos i am not sure how they will get their obp once the world becomes a two horse race.

But seriously...Why oh why are we throwing stones and getting personal? ... you are about to win the world and presumably that is not good enough for you. We have said you deserved the win, I am not saying there is anything wrong with your style of play or your strategies, I have no complaints about your players, but that does not seem to be good enough... not sure what else you want really, not sure what your problem is? I have told you that we have better things to do than take a barb to spite you, but you don't believe me...we are not 6 years old!
Why this thread could not have been started with a simple statement of "we have reached 70% can you trigger the end game?" I don't know.
Also, could you please notice that I am only talking about this world. That's because the old Worlds are dead and gone and I don't live in the past ... I have moved on.
There is no bad feelings on our side, thanks for the game, you have good players, i chat to some, they are nice guys, you played it well and deserved a win. :)

DeletedUser2847

You are not the first tribe to merge to a win. I have done it myself but it was more of a realm never ending.Yes we did a merge with STR that is correct but we skipped it after a few days because of the attitude of some of the STR leaders. We got acess to a mailthread they created after the merge. Its a long time ago and as i remember it we asked 3-4 of their players if they wanted to join This selection of players was done from what we read in the mailthread not from their size.
We did not send a mail to the nr 1 tribe before we entered the core. We got a spy in nr 1 tribe from the beginning providing us info so we could get easy acess to the core. The invitation to players was sent after we got 5-6 of our bigger players with villas in the core. After this we sent the invite letter We usually decide our tribesize in the beginning of the realm if we are going to stay at 80/100/150/200 members this depends on our playerbase and our enemies. Sadly players go inactive during the realm so we need to recruit some new members if we didnt do this we would probably been 40- 50 members today. And we choose the players with stats that show us they participate in the tribe. Main reason why we didnt invite all members from nr 1 tribe is that we dont want to going to a 200 members tribe.

DeletedUser3201

we know exactly what you said, it's there above. my point is OBP is easily one of the most important stats in the game and leads to tribes winning, so your whole point about that 'misconception' is completely moot and needless.

'victimising players' oh please listen to yourself. it seems to me that you are the only one taking things personal here and now resorting to petty sarcasm

fact is A.I completely smashed NWO into submission before recruiting a select amount of players, the biggest of which quit weeks later....all whilst YAK were allied with NWO/STR/BBB and maybe more. YAK recruited far more players from other tribes so to say you didn't message any asking to join is hilarious...a merge is the same result.

look, A.I had less players than the top 3 tribes whilst we worked our way up the rankings. seem you guys were trying to progress on diplomacy...we know you love talking lol.

i'm not throwing stones..if i receive a notification on my phone then i am entitled to respond to my own thread, you are the only one dragging this on with hyperbole and if's and but's . as mentioned above, put any spin on it as you wish. facts are there and yes tw2tools is a great source of stats which reflect how the world played out.

DeletedUser4605

May be you should allow the people who have a minimum of 1 million OBP to talk :p imho any player with 110+ villages and 900k obash should not play this game and should be ignored lmao. I did not play this world but 1M obp is pretty basic for people to listen to you i guess.
Think about it, 900 k bash is 18 axe nukes hitting heavily stacked villages or 9 axe nukes hitting decent stacked villages 1 zerk nuke hitting a heavy stack at 50% and 4 zerk nukes hitting any defense :O this beats me, how can one be so knowledgeable to write 100's of lines about this game and not achieve this. you should revise your tactics

DeletedUser3087

I can see why no one wants to be here anymore...Loving the hate guys... wanna see Barb killer check out a team called LOD or BD :p No he didn't :eek: Anyway this whole point is moot really, so what if some players decided to take barbs and frustrate you...that is a strategy on its own, and people can act independently from their tribes. Not everything you do is what the tribe wants you to do...