• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top Tribes

DeletedUser4605

Hi ,
A bit too early to start the top tribes thread but I think this will help us keep track of the world's progress. I am a member of A.M what I write will be in my perspective, please feel free to add your opinions and tell us what you think is happening with your tribe /other tribes.
16/8/2017.
Top 8 tribes :
https://ibb.co/jfz6ev

Number of players with more than 2 villages: 7 a.m (3), TBR (2), DES (2)

Major incidents: 5 of the top 10 tribes declared against A.m making it 317 vs 50 at the time of posting, who are doing a very good job killing all the poor Des and Rev players nukes and making the Des players quit in the South west.

Des seems to have more than 1 enemy as they have the highest Obp at 508 k and not every thing is going at A.m at the moment and #2 at obash per member at 5133. while A.m is second with 310 k and #1 at obash per member at 6.2 k. Rev is at #3 in Obash and 1582 Obash per player. the world is at an early stage. I think DES are at a disadvantage with A.M because of their diplomacy with Rev

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser4608

Drop the players for the next map.. it makes it confusing :p

DeletedUser3148

You can directly add the map via the URL Teja. Try using a black background too please. Here's My version.
map_www_en30_34f1edfbf1a22254267363d362e03f13_15029143764148.png

With RES and DEV being allies, They have little to no room to grow. I agree with your assessment Teja, AM is at the advantage due to the growth potential we have.

DeletedUser3148

map_www_en30_087482a1e1ebdd69ad00a639fd5e6251_15035485517719.png

Royal Kingdom (RK) Changed their name to WolfPack (W P) after their leader left.
American Made (AM.) is #1 in Total Bash, falling slightly behind DES in OBP by 170k. Which is funny, as DES has 35 more members.
Revolution is falling apart, Their leadership is horrid. Rumor is DES and REV are talking about a merger.
Destiny's leadership don't have brains. They did a large OP on AM. forcing their members to send nukes 20+ hours out, slowing their growth. Most of AM. dodged, we were able to kill about 15 nukes.

DeletedUser1914

For those of us who are less visually able
map_www_en30_72c487623102e47de2412efaaf233319_15034176659082.png

Rev - Rank two.Members rank high in incompetence and their leadership is crumbling like apple crumble....which is to say extremely fast.
Destiny - Rank 1 with 100 members.considering the nearest to them is 70 something they have a numbers and thus inactive advantage against people.did i say inactives? why yes hmmm food for my tummy.
A.M - unlike the rest of you their troops are high af and constantly moving.the results are clear.
TBH - scouts have proven ineffective little known.care level is six feet under.
TBR - Yakuza version 5.3 capabilities high.war with their destiny and the revolution to follow is impending and a work in progress.Troops capabilities are functional.
KOR - Silver armor troops running peasant covenants through with their shiny swords.enough said
Ill - academy to the main peasant covenant .Weaker than their main which is extremely difficult so cudo's to them.
W P - howls in agony as they are cut down.
TDR - crickets crickets everywhere

DeletedUser2742

thanks guys, particularly rhaegar for that completely unbiased review :p
Someone should start a newsletter, ask questions and interview the top players and tribe leaders, make a banner headline etc
Was well recieved on other servers...

DeletedUser3148

Nope, Not happening. DES leadership won't talk to me anyways. Seems they don't like me mailing them about their idiotic decisions. I thanked them for doing a 48 hour long rane nuke op. It gave our members lots of loot and easy academies. Got no response.

DeletedUser4358

Please explain more on TBR :D I do not understand that at all lol

Nope, Not happening. DES leadership won't talk to me anyways. Seems they don't like me mailing them about their idiotic decisions. I thanked them for doing a 48 hour long rane nuke op. It gave our members lots of loot and easy academies. Got no response.
you aren't respond to mails too buddy :D ....and watch a little to your fellows cuz they are a little noobies :p one of them attacked me with 50% power attack and deff units XD...i am so sad cuz i dodged the attack haha

DeletedUser3148

I don't respond to small tribes. I doubt my members would send an attack like that.

and i wasnt in any tribe when i sent u mail....i wanted to go in your tribe...anyway...lets dont spam here. i will delete this msg after u read it

DeletedUser3148

and i wasnt in any tribe when i sent u mail....i wanted to go in your tribe...anyway...lets dont spam here. i will delete this msg after u read it
We only recruit players in our area. New players have to have a sponsor in the tribe, Veteran players have to show us their Tw2-Tools stats. We do this for many reasons, Spies are limited (Though they won't get any info, we do province chats for all major OPS and troop usage), Support is sent fast, and the area gets wrecked.
DES has been nobled out of a few provinces already, Same with some REV.

DeletedUser3823

was it a good app? cause some of the apps ive seen are incredibly professional, and the apps like "can i join i am good and fast grower" dont make the cut