• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Gossip Thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser1914
  • Start date

DeletedUser269

bullying mails from day one isnt considered "accepting" in my books.

Btw a question from me if u dont mind me asking , u got 4 more accounts in forum to always add 4 likes in your posts or what?

DeletedUser3823

i just have the one account? also i dont think i sent any mails on day 1 nor any bullying mails, the only one i can think that came close was maybe that one guy who said he wanted to be our academy tribe and i responded with "umm?" or maybe there was that one mail to the RK rep who decided it would be fun to recruit in one of our provos despite NAP then declared war on us breaking pretty much every rule he agreed too. but sadly that was a coop i dint even get to properly lay into him as he kicked me from convo :(

but ask kahl ive always been cordial to both who i attack and who attacks me.

DeletedUser4619

"join en30 guys . good world . a group of american players are kicking en players in the rear end .. en world team needs you .." <- If this is not an invite to team up against you then please tell me what this is? And I don't care frankly if you talk BS or haven't just know statements have consequences

DeletedUser269

Dont know bout u .. but that dude in your tribe with that clown avatar did ... so unless everyone in AM is doin whatever they want without care and respect for the rest of u then its ur tribe that did it. Anyways.... not gonna say anything else about it , but its kinda your fault that all these tribes are attacking u ....

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser4605

Btw a question from me if u dont mind me asking , u got 4 more accounts in forum to always add 4 likes in your posts or what?
you do have an account of every ones multi accounts don't you :p , at least you think you do ..

DeletedUser3823

"join en30 guys . good world . a group of american players are kicking en players in the rear end .. en world team needs you .." <- If this is not an invite to team up against you then please tell me what this is? And I don't care frankly if you talk BS or haven't just know statements have consequences
this sounds like a fun page which one is it?
Dont know bout u .. but that dude in your tribe with that clown avatar did ... so unless everyone in AM is doin whatever they want without care and respect for the rest of u then its ur tribe that did it. Anyways.... not gonna say anything else about it , but its kinda your fault that all these tribes are attacking u kinda....
So 1 guy pissed off 5 tribes? 291 people enough to declare war on them? im looking for logical answers and so far MasterofNone has come closest to logical answer with
I think the big problem here was the Americans attitude :p Come challenge us one and all the Americans are here to kick EN Ass... Now you are complaining that the EN players are Mrt'ing and teaming up against you. Sorry what did you think was going to happen when making such bold claims :p

And you Energizer with this statement "Btw a question from me if u dont mind me asking , u got 4 more accounts in forum to always add 4 likes in your posts or what?" do you always talk to people like this? accusing them of things and stuff and stuff and things?

DeletedUser269

was just curious... my nature i guess .. no accusations as i dont care whatsoever....

DeletedUser269

no matter , i didnt expect receiving one anyways... here one more "like" from me to change the usual routine i guess ;)

DeletedUser3823

i feel so adored i got 2 likes on the same message! next up Miss universe! now i just got turn into woman . . . . .

DeletedUser269

i think there is a Mr. Universe somewhere , u dont need to change into anything :) .. its tough surgery might not work or have complications(from what ive heard :p )

DeletedUser4608

If you guys want to hug it out thats your choice. Dont think it's a good idea to cut your growth potential by half, but whatever

DeletedUser1914

all im seeing is
mrt
coin
co-op
attitude
american

my response is the following
mrt - One needs but look at Destiny and Rev to see .86 and 74 comparitevly. Add in they are planning to possibly merge.....
coins - i dont like them but this is a war game.and frankly i'd rather them be used on molling villages up than buying units.
co-op - im a staunch supporter of the co-op system.Have been from day one.Simply because the majority do not stay with a tribe long enough to build trust with a player to get one is no reason those of us who do cant use it.Should it be limited moreso than it is now? no ...simply because it is a co-op feature.IT IS MEANT FOR TWO PLAYERS TO WORK TOGETHER.
attitude - yeah AM do have an attitude but they can back it up.@OBP&DBP
American - false.There as some en players in it.Jackal,myself,Dagda mor

DeletedUser269

co-op - im a staunch supporter of the co-op system.Have been from day one.Simply because the majority do not stay with a tribe long enough to build trust with a player to get one is no reason those of us who do cant use it.Should it be limited moreso than it is now? no ...simply because it is a co-op feature.IT IS MEANT FOR TWO PLAYERS TO WORK TOGETHER.

TW1 had ballanced this feature , there called account sitting and it didnt seem broken the way its featured in this version as coop ... u could use sitting accounts to attack and support but not the same targets as ur main account... the way is being used here is like heaven for cheaters and noobs that can just have 10 accounts to play with have couple offensive all the rest defensive and we are done... u need less population in this version as every 10 accounts only need 1 person handling them....

Sing me a song:

"It's cryin' time again, your gonna fear me.
I can see that far away look in your eyes.
I can tell by the way you avoid me darlin' Ooooh.
That it want be long before its cryin' time again for you."

DeletedUser3148

Conidering REV has 76 members and cant even break a single city, It just shows how bad their players are.

DeletedUser4626

Hey

You wonder why half the world is fighting MA. I can't speak on behalf of the other tribes but certainly from our perspective (TBH) when an altercation occurred between our members. Being told you don't want to discuss anything with a smaller tribe because we are wasting your time and that we should piss off doesn't exactly make us want to be your allies.......our tribe has not discussed you with any other so we aren't exactly ganging up against you, it is your choice if you want to war with everyone. As for everyone hugging it out, our only allies are RK.