• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Morality

DeletedUser4624

I dont want to sound like a sore looser, but this doesnt make any sense to me. How can a player with 325 villages attack me at 106% when I only have 49 villages? I have screenshots and reports but it wont let me attach them.

DeletedUser1914

inno have for the past year been making people who defend harder for them to play.they want fast paced worlds which in the new mod and development team is aparently to attack attack attack.frankly once someone that big set their eye on you inno have made it a death sentence.Which is stupid and foolish of itself.
This is ruining the game.Some of us cant be on the time required to be a offensive player like inno is pushing everyone to do.Frankly id stand a better chance playing the original tribal wars.where there is more players and everything is less whoever attacks first wins based.

@slydawgg
@Coolnite7
@andy01

DeletedUser2616

Yeah, it really sucks when you have to be able to attack and defend at the same time. I understand your pain rhaegar

DeletedUser2670

I do agree with you, rhaegar2. Its all about the money and Inno doesnt make money on old worlds.
But to answer cdboy, is harder. 106% from what? That is not the start moral from that player. So i would guess 106% includes battle luck, grandmaster and tribe skills weapon mastery. And who knows, maybe some extra level on church as well.

DeletedUser4605

I dont want to sound like a sore looser, but this doesnt make any sense to me. How can a player with 325 villages attack me at 106% when I only have 49 villages? I have screenshots and reports but it wont let me attach them.

some more information ?? usually if a player is 4x your size , he can attack you with 100% morale . any more and he has a penalty . so if you have 490k points and he has 325*5k = 1625k points , he can have 100 morale on you .

106% can mean he has a morale penalty , 10% for GM , 10% for tribe skill and luck and faith (extra faith applicable ) can increase the modifier .

so a player who has a morale of 70 on you can attack with 106% with a GM , tribe skill +15% luck and 110 or 105 % church faith .

I dont see any thing wrong with this , as this amount is constant from almost a year .

DeletedUser3016

inno have for the past year been making people who defend harder for them to play.they want fast paced worlds which in the new mod and development team is aparently to attack attack attack.frankly once someone that big set their eye on you inno have made it a death sentence.Which is stupid and foolish of itself.
This is ruining the game.Some of us cant be on the time required to be a offensive player like inno is pushing everyone to do.Frankly id stand a better chance playing the original tribal wars.where there is more players and everything is less whoever attacks first wins based.

@slydawgg
@Coolnite7
@andy01

Why was I tagged in this? I haven't been a moderator for nearly a year :p

DeletedUser4610

this is funny because at alpha/pre alpha the developers spoke of making TW2 more casual and defend friendly, i quess they decided to change that.

DeletedUser3016

this is funny because at alpha/pre alpha the developers spoke of making TW2 more casual and defend friendly, i quess they decided to change that.
Money makes the world go round. They kill defensive troops faster, people panic buy their crowns.

DeletedUser4624

I appreciate all the help from you guys and gals. Under the advise of JD619 I went back and looked a little closer at the report and this is how it breaks down...
My points: 370,340
Attacker points: 2,997,911

The report shows 106%...
Faith: 110% so he has a lvl 3 church
Morale: 77
Luck: 14%
Weapon Mastery: 10%
Officer: 100% Not sure which officer that is because my GM only gives 10%

Again, I appreciate the great response and wish you all happy hunting!

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser1914

Why was I tagged in this? I haven't been a moderator for nearly a year :p
Becaus your the only mod I've ever respected . And your input is entertaining compared to the usual moderators nowday

DeletedUser3016

Becaus your the only mod I've ever respected . And your input is entertaining compared to the usual moderators nowday
Canibal12 was also a more than respectable mod, would have dominated the server and actually made the game change for the better should things have gone in different ways!

On the subject of this to keep on topic, there will always be players who argue on both sides of the coin for morale. I tried to start up a well established world the other day and got cucked by a guy 100x my size literally the moment after coming out of beginner protection. On the other hand on another world, I am currently ranked 15 in the world, and I am struggling hard to not lose a nuke every time I wanna clear a player with low morale. I'd love to see it changed in someway, and not just be a base variable like it is currently, but I am sure I would complain on either side of the coin as I am now.

EDIT: For the OP, do you have a screenshot of what you were hit with, and what you defended with? Would put things in to much more context too.

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser4610

Money makes the world go round. They kill defensive troops faster, people panic buy their crowns.

yes but it also kills the game faster. There is a reason why TW1 have survived longer and got far larger population. The devs and mods understand its better business to have populated game than half dead one with same people playing and slowly quitting.

DeletedUser4624

I do have screenshots and still have the original report, but when I tried to attach the files there was an error. JD619 sent me a PM instructing me on a work around but I the game wont let me log in right now. When I can get logged in I will post the report so everyone can see it.

The outcome of the attack wasnt my concern, my defense held, I was just surprised to see him be able to achieve 106% attack power when you compare his size to mine.

DeletedUser4624

hjZq7v.jpg