• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Gossip Thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser1914
  • Start date

DeletedUser4619

Well you should like it...shows you that they are scared and need more members. And I guess I should thank you for pointing out that your friend is spiking that MoL barb...Maybe I should pay him a visit ;) And maybe @rhaegar2 would like to say something about that accusation of MRT'ing :rolleyes:

DeletedUser3148

LOL pay us a visit? 3 of our top players are right near you. Pretty sure paying us a visit will cost you your village.

DeletedUser4619

Guess you need better communication skills between your members :p As one of those 3 knows my position and where I stand regarding this world

DeletedUser4610

here is a gossip, a friend of mine plan on crowning 5 barbs, and become the king of barbs :D

DeletedUser4605

I just hope you guys will fight and not disappoint us by just quitting after a month or two. Just do us a favour and not quit .. grow some good skills talking is not one of them :p

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser4605

When you've been around as long as some of us have darling we're allowed to.
all the time you've been around and i see just 57 villages in your best world .. jeez .. this world is going to die in a month .. too disappointing .

DeletedUser1914

all the time you've been around and i see just 57 villages in your best world .. jeez .. this world is going to die in a month .. too disappointing .
i love immigrants .Do you know why? well they look at your own account and assume your a bad player due to your village count.My dear teja.Are you aware of what goes into the fascinating art of co-op and of leadership? you end up settling squables more than you can play the game itself.Ask the people who fought me.Small yes but size is not everything.Afterall once can have up to 8 co-ops and before the rule was made unlimited co-ops.

Well you should like it...shows you that they are scared and need more members. And I guess I should thank you for pointing out that your friend is spiking that MoL barb...Maybe I should pay him a visit ;) And maybe @rhaegar2 would like to say something about that accusation of MRT'ing :rolleyes:
hmm...oh i wont deny destiny is being a mrt.but i am a lowly forum mod who has no sway within the tribe.therefor who am i to contest it? we did have a good bunch when we first made but it would seem anyone who has the point req is being let in...safe to say not everyone in the tribe agrees.

DeletedUser4605

i love immigrants .Do you know why? well they look at your own account and assume your a bad player due to your village count.My dear teja.Are you aware of what goes into the fascinating art of co-op and of leadership? you end up settling squables more than you can play the game itself.Ask the people who fought me.Small yes but size is not everything.Afterall once can have up to 8 co-ops and before the rule was made unlimited co-ops.
immigrants xD . actually the limit is 9 co ops . and i was a solo leader of #2 tribe in a world before with 9 co ops and i had 6x your offensive bash and 2x your villages when the world was 3.5 months old . i choose to settle squables with my nukes there . infact , size is not every thing but if you dont have enough obash , d bash , you might as well have a good size lol .

DeletedUser1914

immigrants xD . actually the limit is 9 co ops . and i was a solo leader of #2 tribe in a world before with 9 co ops and i had 6x your offensive bash and 2x your villages when the world was 3.5 months old . i choose to settle squables with my nukes there . infact , size is not every thing but if you dont have enough obash , d bash , you might as well have a good size lol .
im a defensive player by nature. i leave the offense to my co-ops

DeletedUser3148

*Sigh* wish we could have a single world where people didn't MRT. Kills the game.

DeletedUser3148

65 would be a better number. We're winning US23 with 65. smashed down two mrt's too.

DeletedUser4015

Not sure why you are complaining about MRT's then, seems like they didn't ruin much over there.
Crowning tribe skill levels immediately though, that kills the game for me personally, sadly it is just as common as MRT if not more so.

INNO isn't going to have custom worlds but it would be nice if a group of tribe leaders made an agreement on a fresh rule set for a future world that changed the status quo.

DeletedUser1104

Not sure why you are complaining about MRT's then, seems like they didn't ruin much over there.
Crowning tribe skill levels immediately though, that kills the game for me personally, sadly it is just as common as MRT if not more so.

INNO isn't going to have custom worlds but it would be nice if a group of tribe leaders made an agreement on a fresh rule set for a future world that changed the status quo.

I mean i agree crowning skill tribes stink.. im not sure if ur actually playing w30 with lordfuzzy or if you guys are staying on w29.. but didnt lordfuzzy crown ur guys tribe from 20ish to 26 simply to take advantage of +10 attack when you guys were bigger than everyone else? SET was the at the lead of crowning...

DeletedUser4015

I mean i agree crowning skill tribes stink.. im not sure if ur actually playing w30 with lordfuzzy or if you guys are staying on w29.. but didnt lordfuzzy crown ur guys tribe from 20ish to 26 simply to take advantage of +10 attack when you guys were bigger than everyone else? SET was the at the lead of crowning...
Indeed, that wasn't a choice that I agreed with but LordFuzzy is still someone I enjoy playing beside.
Now that I'm a founder on EN30 I should have a little more say in tribe affairs like that.
You would be one of the tribe leaders I could see taking part in a player-driven custom rules world if that ever gained attention.

DeletedUser3148

There's been no major coining on this world. A few levels here and there don't hurt. What does hurt is an 80 member tribe in the first 5 days NAPing A 60 member tribe. This stops the loss of troops, making farming even harder. It essentially drowns the growth of everyone on the server, as farming will only decrease due to the increase of troops over time.