• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Curious...

DeletedUser4601

What type of experience are tribes looking for?

I am new to TW2, but I have years of experience in other games that are a lot like it. Would my "experience" count or is it TW2 experience specific?

DeletedUser1104

it all varies.. some tribes let anyone and everyone in and they are called mass recruit tribes and are generally the food of other tribes. (see USS)
Other tribes want strictly those who have played previously and know what they are doing.
Others are somewhere in between where they will help ppl but they would like to see the person is active and trying.

DeletedUser4601

Oh ok. If I played similar games before, would I be considered one of the players that know what they're doing? Some of the gameplay mechanics are the same in these games.

DeletedUser1104

Oh ok. If I played similar games before, would I be considered one of the players that know what they're doing? Some of the gameplay mechanics are the same in these games.
you will be considered to know what you are doing, if you know what you are doing. I dont know what you do or dont know so cant answer that lol.

DeletedUser4601

Lol.
Well, I could give you a rundown of things that I have experience in that I picked up in other games.

-Farming
-Building
-Recruiting lots of troops
-Dodging attacks
-Sniping
-Coordinating attack times

I could go on, but those are the similarities I've noticed so far.

DeletedUser1104

im just saying when you apply to whatever tribe you apply to then will look at achievements and what you say and determine then. Everyone says they know how to farm... but i dont farm have nearly as much as some ppl and others dont farm nearly as much as me..

DeletedUser4601

Ok.
Really, I'm just wondering if TW2 is new player friendly. I've run into other games where new players are dismissed completely simply because they aren't known or don't have "stats".

DeletedUser1104

Ok.
Really, I'm just wondering if TW2 is new player friendly. I've run into other games where new players are dismissed completely simply because they aren't known or don't have "stats".
depends on the tribe.

you dumb nooby /s

DeletedUser4522

Is tw player friendly?
Laughs as nobles walk towards you

DeletedUser4599

FB_IMG_1438585032453.jpg