• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Official RNS Transfer Thread

DeletedUser3303

1 world. I take back everything, you're the greatest player this game has ever seen. PRAISE BADKINS EVERYONE!!!!
Do I sense a hint of sarcasm in your voice. If I wanted to deal with sarcasm, I'd go have a chat with my kids, otherwise spare me it on here

DeletedUser2616

Do I sense a hint of sarcasm in your voice. If I wanted to deal with sarcasm, I'd go have a chat with my kids, otherwise spare me it on here

oh no, i'm most serious about it. I'm never sarcastic or ironic

DeletedUser1914

It seems the people that play this game have gotten even more idiotic since I left are there no good leaders anymore...

DeletedUser3087

As to prove the point rhaegar2 made :rolleyes:

Anyway rhae idiotic behavior is sometimes mimicked by the intellectual folk because they are lonely and seek attention, but then again not that easy to tell who is faking it and who isn't. But you must agree that if everyone was just plain and boring, there would be a lot less activity on this forum than there already is.

And I guess a welcome back is in order

DeletedUser2616

As to prove the point rhaegar2 made :rolleyes:

Anyway rhae idiotic behavior is sometimes mimicked by the intellectual folk because they are lonely and seek attention, but then again not that easy to tell who is faking it and who isn't. But you must agree that if everyone was just plain and boring, there would be a lot less activity on this forum than there already is.

And I guess a welcome back is in order

oh i wholeheartedly agree about the idiot statement. but the "good leaders" one, yeah, nah. not letting that one slide

DeletedUser3087

Yeah not completely sure about that one either. I mean most of the leaders are still around, maybe not acting in the leading capacity, and back to the point of speculation and false accusations... can't really say if someone is a bad or good leader if you didn't serve under them now can you.

DeletedUser2616

I'll admit this much. I'm probably one of the worst leaders the game has seen :p

DeletedUser2866

Once I was a great warrior, then I feel but now I'm back with new motivation to kick butt! Wanna fight with/against me? I invite you to en22.

Still proud Idiot!

Sorry to tell you en22 is over and will be closed tomorrow.

DeletedUser300

Once I was a great warrior, then I feel but now I'm back with new motivation to kick butt! Wanna fight with/against me? I invite you to en22.

Still proud Idiot!

Sorry to tell you en22 is over and will be closed tomorrow.

I think you know that signature is out of date.

DeletedUser1914

I
because you were the best leader i've ever seen. #mysides
never took on a full leadership role thank you very much being an advisor was enough bullshit thank you.
If I were a actual leader my tribe would've been dead within a week lmao
And sadly had no this isn't welcome back unless I can get motivated again

DeletedUser3087

No worries Rhaegar2, I guess I would need to make an account to play again anyway :p