• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Xativa Top 10 Tribes Map

DeletedUser4418

map_www_en24_2126974261b0c5ec384d6e5ef3253be2_14915756202437.png

DeletedUser4015

Realm is dying pretty fast, less than 400 active players now I'd guess.
IMP losing ground to SETO and LOD. Everyone else is small fry.

DeletedUser4418

>tfw IMP is still not eaten
>mfw i'm still in top25

holy shit english servers do suck, u won't end this world in a year unless there are giant merges
listen to me all EN Xativa players! : ure noobs
no matter on which side of top3 u stand, ure noobs xD
extreme noobs, topkek

DeletedUser4015

That's the strongest attack IMP has sent out in 3 weeks!
I hope they vote in DankMayMay2137 as their next leader.

DeletedUser3730

I think this world is far from over..... right now SET and LOD are mopping up the weak/inactive IMP players, but will they be good enough to take out the better ones? Will LOD and SET merge to win the world? I hope not, be nice to see them fight it out and prove who is the better tribe. The smaller tribes could have a big impact on deciding the world winner by who they support, if anyone....

DeletedUser4015

SETO has gained 730 villages in the last 2 weeks compared to LOD gaining 230 villages and IMP losing 500 villages in the same period and from the players I've talked to, it's not just the weak/inactive IMP players being conquered. The map might get split in half at this rate but SETO currently has numbers and player activity on their side.

It will be interesting to see who is still motivated enough to be playing in a months time when the dismal numbers of players on this server have fallen even further, I know I can hardly be bothered to farm for coins/troops at this stage in the game. The lack of innovation by the devs, no end game content and no attempt to experiment with new server settings have made the game play stale enough for this to be my last world, even though I only got started 6 months ago. /end off topic rant

I'm feeling the same way JeTi. This was my first world (in years) and now seeing how much the devs don't care really puts me off. I don't think i'll play another world.

DeletedUser4418

I'm feeling the same way JeTi. This was my first world (in years) and now seeing how much the devs don't care really puts me off. I don't think i'll play another world.
that's what i meant when sayin "ure noobs"
U are located near a falling 4/10 tribe which is ur enemy. U have god-tier position on the map coz u're in lets say 6/10 tribe, moreover u have ur own slaves (SSW) to do all the dirty job such as cleaning villas 4 u, etc. However u're still under 2kk OBP, still lower points than me (i havent been farming nor playing this game seriously for weeks lmao) and u're complaining about boredom of the game. I guess u expect devs to make 300 members tribe cap so the game actually becomes playable for ppl like u. TOPkek
English servers seem to be a kindergarten in terms of player abilities and game approach. Therefore playing there is a waste of time.

DeletedUser4418

<post stance="bait">
<s>on the other hand you make absolutely no progress every time you log on the realm</s></post>

DeletedUser1581

This world was lost by IMP leaders having no idea what they are doing. If hege and cav were any form of half decent leaders then IMP would still be the power house, they would still have WUT players in them and IMP would still be pushing back SET lines because lets face the facts you were far from winning before IMP internally imploded.

Hege and cav set up no ops, they ate all the ianctives for themselves rather than using the inactive to move boxed in players to front lines. They also were more interested in merging than warring and setting up ops via chapel drops to get people on front lines and apply added pressure. They constantly spammed inboxes asking for 50 fakes every day for 1 week (yeah so players like me who were 3 days away would have to use all our 50 commands in most villas so we couldn't farm) if we complained we were told we would be kicked.

That is what killed IMP not SET or LOD.

DeletedUser3274

It's SET's world to lose now, it will be interesting to see how they handle LoD as both tribes race to gain ground through IMP towards eachother and what side WuT takes on the coming conflict- can we get a new map or maybe an interactive self-updating one ?

DeletedUser4015

Busy day it seems.
IMP booted 35+ players and started inviting some of the semi-active ones back. New leadership? DankMayMay??
SSW currently merging into LOD.
HMB went back home :( letting AOP slip into the Top 10.
WUTs map colour is ugly! :p

DeletedUser4418

nah, i'm not looking for a job in this circus. it seems that the whole thing about throwing the thrash out wasn't done deliberately, so there are no important news ^^
btw i love the WUT's color on the map. it looks just like.... barbs :DDDDD