• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

70% Hit

• Thread starter DeletedUser1423
  • Start date

DeletedUser1423

Please close world as Too Bad has hit 70% currently sits at almost 72%

Thank you,

My Bad

DeletedUser2847

I have one question to support. Why isnt this realm closed for new players? Do i need to take this discussion one more time? It is 3 days since we noticed you we reached 70% and new players is still logging in. Its the same bullshit every realm.

DeletedUser3730

If you are using tw tools to work out your % that is apparently different to what inno use. On En23 it took to 76% on tw tools before they called domination.

DeletedUser2847

If you are using tw tools to work out your % that is apparently different to what inno use. On En23 it took to 76% on tw tools before they called domination.
I belive innogames is using an abacus. Problem is that the village amount is to big to Fit into the abacus so it ends up in a mess. Absolutly every tool you can think about works better then the one innogames is using

DeletedUser3016

I have my own spreadsheet and we are definitely at 73.55% as of 12pm on the 6th of April. This is the exact same spreadsheet I used as a moderator here to calculate figures for closing worlds and referring it to the Community Manager. Hopefully the new CM sees this and acts accordingly.

DeletedUser3951

Well now "that tool" is telling me its 75% so must be soon :D