• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Script Issue

DeletedUser3390

All I can say at this given moment is that the developers are aware.
We will keep you players updated once we get new updates from people that are in contact with developers(Forum moderators are not).
We understand your frustration and appreciate your patience.
The moderator team is doing their best to give as much information to the developers so the issue gets fixed as soon as possible.

Let's cut out the middle man. Let the players talk direct with the developers and INNO.

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser3372

So, when is the bug getting fixed or why hasn't the update that caused this been reversed? If I ran my business like this, my developers/testers would be fired and I would be out of business. You never do any update without having a reversal plan/strategy, at least a backup right before doing the update which can be restored. If they need a Director of IT Operations, I am available.

DeletedUser4458

FIX
A fix for me could potentially work for you?
I know its not our faults it's the games however, I uninstalled Firefox fully and cleared cache. I then installed WaterFox and played on tribalwars.
It has been working ever since for me.

DeletedUser1375

In my case everything is working again somehow.... wonder for how long.... I am of course glad that I can play the game again without any problems.

DeletedUser4323

Let's cut out the middle man. Let the players talk direct with the developers and INNO.

Yeah, that wouldn't work. First of all, they wouldn't have time to actually WORK because they'd be spending it all doing my job. Second of all, it's highly unlikely most of you would know what they were talking about so you'd be no further ahead.

Since no one at INNO or mods have a clue. You can download FireFox to access tw2. FireFox is working.
I always suggest everyone use Firefox. If you've put in a ticket and got me answering it, you would know that.

In my case everything is working again somehow.... wonder for how long.... I am of course glad that I can play the game again without any problems.
As far as I'm aware, we didn't get word from the devs. However, all realms on all servers should be good to go, now. Everywhere I play (and that's a lot) I'm no longer having the problem.
I apologize for there not being an update to you guys sooner.

Last edited by a staff member: