• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

S-I Spam and Chat

DeletedUser4449

Hello my Beautiful S-I's...I have finally registered here.

This realm, even though is only my second, is ridiculously boring on the forums... lets spice things up))

Here we are to discuss our favourite enemies, their progress (usually hitting a wall... full speed...head first, we had a video somewhere)) ) and just do what we usually do ... spam))))

DeletedUser4449

Oh....how could i forget... i welcome here my dearest allies as well to take part !!))

DeletedUser3318

Hehehe those cats rammed into the Wall and HC so hard...note to self have your wonderful tribe mates coordinate beforehand to take down the wall before trying to knock down a Church:). Another note...it's called ..... (Exo says you need to figure it out on your own) :).

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser4449

Mac)) dont give em advises)) let them all loose on their own)

DeletedUser4449

Inter is quite happy about current ops on him i ve heard.. they like dying on his walls.... sometimes with ramless nukes)

DeletedUser3318

I just thought that was common knowledge.....quick delete!

DeletedUser4449

they never heard the story of the axe....and a ram ...

DeletedUser3318

Come on we all enjoy the ramless nukes....we have been finding a lot of tribes enjoy those! .....darn I am the worst.

DeletedUser4449

another dead give away)) sh-h-h-h-h dont give em bright ideas))) people fast is good !

DeletedUser3318

Exo I will back away slowly and be back when I have learned my lesson hehehe

DeletedUser4449

guys... whos up for taking bets on the who - is - next- to - do - a - new - supermerge - to - "win" - vs S-I/Fra?

DeletedUser3318

guys... whos up for taking bets on the who - is - next- to - do - a - new - supermerge - to - "win" - vs S-I/Fra?
The Rumour is that UTD will do another Supermerge...however did the first one work the way they planned???!?!!!

DeletedUser4449

no way !! someone wants to merge with them AGAIN?

so we all went on glads.. they decided to merge them in ... started loosing to us
then they did another supermerge and called it that... took a whole bunch of people... and started loosing to us again... now they are hopeful to find someone else to share the loosing with ?

DeletedUser4449

i relish the 200 that enjoy ramless nukes...each time they do it their brains get a little more scrambled from hitting our walls headfirst hehehe
not even gonna do an effort to try and feel bad about it

DeletedUser3318

not even gonna do an effort to try and feel bad about it
I am a sympathetic soul...their hospitals are definitely at capacity because Interitar's walls are smashing their melons daily!