• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 5 Dynamic

• Thread starter DeletedUser4181
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser3505

What I need is for you to STOP trying to get my people banned

DeletedUser4045

I don't need to get any of you banned, you're not even close to me anymore. The rim is a long long way away from me.

DeletedUser3390

I don't need to get any of you banned, you're not even close to me anymore. The rim is a long long way away from me.
This message can be interpreted that you where previously trying to get them banned before they where rimmed.

DeletedUser4206

It's easy to interpret things a certain way when a bias is present.

DeletedUser4271

This message can be interpreted that you where previously trying to get them banned before they where rimmed.
they banned the player Hunya because she called them nerds and changed her village name to buy more crowns etc etc.

DeletedUser4163

The solution to this whole problem is very simple: Yak players need to stop breaking the rules in this game. The moderators in this game are doing a great job from what I've seen so far and I'm pretty sure they won't ban anyone who hasn't actually broken the rules.

DeletedUser3390

they banned the player Hunya because she called them nerds and changed her village name to buy more crowns etc etc.
Village names like "Buy more crowns" Are generally allowed as its banter and not harrasement.
I seen plenty of villages named "Buy more crowns" "Pay2Win" "Crowns win" and things like that.
So I really don't see why someone would be banned for this

DeletedUser3505

Village names like "Buy more crowns" Are generally allowed as its banter and not harrasement.
I seen plenty of villages named "Buy more crowns" "Pay2Win" "Crowns win" and things like that.
So I really don't see why someone would be banned for this
And neither do we, unfortunately it still happened. While they are allowed to continue with names like HitlerYouth420, nerdfag etc.

DeletedUser3505

The solution to this whole problem is very simple: Yak players need to stop breaking the rules in this game. The moderators in this game are doing a great job from what I've seen so far and I'm pretty sure they won't ban anyone who hasn't actually broken the rules.
I wish that was true. At least Ghost Girl took action and lifted the fabricated ban in this case after I contacted her and showed her that the village was renamed by your player before our guy took it over.

DeletedUser4098

Hunya was never reported for calling us 'nerds', nor was she reported for her village names. She was in fact reported for her flagrant disregard of the server rules, as seen by the photo in the spoiler below.
Hunya.png

I blacked out the victim's name just in case any members of your tribe try to go on a witch hunt and exact their revenge
I hate to be the one to tell you, but at the end of the day it's your tribe that is hurling abuse towards other people (case in point, hunya). Would you rather us ignore the rules and let them continue with their assault of disrespect and vulgarity? If you expect that to happen then I can assure you it will not, good sir. For as long as your tribe break the rules, they will be reported.

DeletedUser3505

For as long as your tribe break the rules, they will be reported.
I think you meant to say, for as long as people take your bait or get enough of your spamming and bullshit, they will be reported, just like you planned.

DeletedUser3390

I think you meant to say, for as long as people take your bait or get enough of your spamming and bullshit, they will be reported, just like you planned.
The screenshot does show clear abusive language against the player

DeletedUser3505

Yeah, no denying that. It doesnt show the entire conversation though

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser4045

Yeah, no denying that. It doesnt show the entire conversation though
there is no excuse for foul language ceero, no matter how you feel you were "baited", act like an adult for once

DeletedUser3505

Says the one that "has problems with foul language" (yeah right, ofcourse you are VERY offended by foul language and not using that to game the system and the support staff).
Very adult of you.

DeletedUser4045

Says the one that "has problems with foul language" (yeah right, ofcourse you are VERY offended by foul language and not using that to game the system and the support staff).
Very adult of you.
I have never sworn in this game, because I believe in following the rules and being a pillar of the community.

DeletedUser3505

Hehe, you're so full of it, but you're getting towards the funny side now at least :)
Renaming villages with the racist crap you're spewing on 4chan to have our people banned though, not funny

DeletedUser4045

I love how you're blaming the actions of several hundred players on me alone, it's quite sad to see you have devloped no coping mechanisms for losing at a browser game :(

Status
Not open for further replies.