• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Top 5 Dynamic

• Thread starter DeletedUser4181
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser3505

I would like if others did as I do, then we could have a fair fight

DeletedUser3505

Okey, now this is getting beyond retarded!!
Your new tactic is changing the names of villages we're nobling right before you lose them and then reporting US for YOUR names?
PLAY THE GAME GODDAMNIT, STOP with your getting people banned tactics!!!!

84781e3d33.jpg

DeletedUser4045

Why do you act like I control the actions of every person in the game? Their irresponsible choices are theirs alone.

DeletedUser3505

And they're doing what you want them to, troll others and get them banned

DeletedUser4045

And they're doing what you want them to, troll others and get them banned
I want to play the game as intended, as you can likely tell by my bashpoints etc. If others are foolish that is their problem.

DeletedUser4206

@ceero

I've messed with you before here and there for fun, like I have other members in YAK, and have never considered once reporting and played as fairly as possible out of respect, regardless how you feel about us. In fact I wiped today on @chasmandu and I was a little bitter. I feel you have taken things a step too far. I would have never said what you just did. It's not right to make fun of those with a mental disability. It's even worse to compare a mental disability to things such as racism and antisemitism. People like me that have a disability didn't wake up one day and decided to not be able to fit in any social situations because of autism. People like me didn't choose one day to get random fixations or obsessions with things. I'm all about fun and tribal rivalry but you've taken it way to far. Wow.

DeletedUser4045

Okey, now this is getting beyond retarded!!
Your new tactic is changing the names of villages we're nobling right before you lose them and then reporting US for YOUR names?
PLAY THE GAME GODDAMNIT, STOP with your getting people banned tactics!!!!

84781e3d33.jpg
Also your reckless use of the R word is very insensitive to those with disabilities, I would appreciate if you could refrain from such foul language.

DeletedUser3505

You are so funny and smart. Ha ha ha ha, so clever trolling. Ha ha, wow.

DeletedUser4053

You are so funny and smart. Ha ha ha ha, so clever trolling. Ha ha, wow.
>haha wow

I have known Satrulsis for years and can firmly tell you that he is not quite up to par like regular humans as you and I. Now if you could refrain from mentioning such unrefined words in front of my old friend and issue an apologize in front of all of us then we MIGHT forgive you for your actions. It is honestly repugnant that such people like you are allowed to walk around here insulting others, accusing others, and even downplaying your actions. My friend, Satrulsis, is deeply hurt and would like an apology as soon as possible.

DeletedUser3505

I realize you think you're being very funny right now, I however do not. Hope you get your deserved bans asap.

DeletedUser4045

I realize you think you're being very funny right now, I however do not. Hope you get your deserved bans asap.
And what on earth did I do to deserve a ban mr hammer of justice?

Status
Not open for further replies.