• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Bastille

DeletedUser16

Tribe_Domination_Ends.jpg

Greetings, Tribal Warriors!

The leading Tribe, Kings, now owns more than 70% of all villages owned by the top 10 Tribes on Bastille. The Tribe Domination event has thus now started.
With the start of the Tribe Domination players can now no longer register on this world.
As soon as a Tribe owns at least 80% of all villages owned by the top 10 Tribes, the realm will be closed and victors be crowned in several categories! Furthermore, all members of the winning Tribe will be rewarded with 200 Crowns each!

Good luck to all!

DeletedUser

yup. Too easy finding the guy who isn't playing as much and just pounding them in to the ground.

The is absolutely no reason to ever attack an active person in this game and is actually stupid to do so.

DeletedUser2300

yup. Too easy finding the guy who isn't playing as much and just pounding them in to the ground.

The is absolutely no reason to ever attack an active person in this game and is actually stupid to do so.

Yup, having a lot more fun on EN17 if somewhat outnumbered ;). Travel times in hours rather than days, pretty novel. I think everyone left on EN2 should just work out the win and then all team up for a premade on a new world ;). I don't even have any scores left to settle.

DeletedUser1023

Wow and 4 months later still only at 75%, in fact might be 74% tomorrow. More stringent rules on co-op abuse are now hindering this 'mighty tribe', they've abused them for so so so long enough but are now suffering, this world is now a game of nobling the Kings inactives - the tide will turn. And it will be the biggest comeback ever, you heard it hear first :)

DeletedUser2084

Wow and 4 months later still only at 75%, in fact might be 74% tomorrow. More stringent rules on co-op abuse are now hindering this 'mighty tribe', they've abused them for so so so long enough but are now suffering, this world is now a game of nobling the Kings inactives - the tide will turn. And it will be the biggest comeback ever, you heard it hear first :)

Bit ironic since looking at: http://www.tw2-tools.com/en2/conquests/tribe/998/ tells a completely different story. 11 pages in and I've only seen three King's villages go from Kings -> TW whereas I've seen at least 40+ go from TW -> Kings and 60+ go from TW -> TW.
23 pages in and in the last four or so days and I've seen just under 10 go from Kings -> TW and far, far more go from TW -> Kings.

I don't really think that's what you call a comeback.

I mean I took more today from my enemy tribe than your entire tribe did (bear in mind your tribe is 100x the size of me) in the last four days.

#propaganda

Bit ironic since looking at: http://www.tw2-tools.com/en2/conquests/tribe/998/ tells a completely different story. 11 pages in and I've only seen three King's villages go from Kings -> TW whereas I've seen at least 40+ go from TW -> Kings and 60+ go from TW -> TW.
23 pages in and in the last four or so days and I've seen just under 10 go from Kings -> TW and far, far more go from TW -> Kings.

I don't really think that's what you call a comeback.

I mean I took more today from my enemy tribe than your entire tribe did (bear in mind your tribe is 100x the size of me) in the last four days.

#propaganda
i take it you play under a different user name as all the stats i can find on you are from world 9 which has ended

DeletedUser2300

Quick with the insults as ever I see. Seph is the number 1 ranked player on EN17 and leading the number 1 tribe so not sure what stats you are looking at.

DeletedUser1023

Ah sephryx, yes I remember you from EN15, if I remember rightly your profile read something along the lines of 'Pretty sure I'm a better player than you, in fact the best on this world' - how did that turn out for you? Got rimmed if I recall? At least here despite overwhelming odds we fight on rather than just giving up. Guess that shows our respective characters. If you had staying power you wouldn't keep starting new worlds every time you face overwhelming odds or indeed get beat.

#overated

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser2084

Ah sephryx, yes I remember you from EN15, if I remember rightly your profile read something along the lines of 'Pretty sure I'm a better player than you, in fact the best on this world' - how did that turn out for you? Got rimmed if I recall? At least here despite overwhelming odds we fight on rather than just giving up. Guess that shows our respective characters. If you had staying power you wouldn't keep starting new worlds every time you face overwhelming odds or indeed get beat.

#overated

I forced the #1 and #2 tribes to merge into one because by themselves, they wouldn't be able to take out me or my tribe.
I've started three worlds, and about to win my second one. Overrated? Hardly ;)

DeletedUser1023

I forced the #1 and #2 tribes to merge into one because by themselves, they wouldn't be able to take out me or my tribe.
I've started three worlds, and about to win my second one. Overrated? Hardly ;)

Errrrmm OK, if that's what you believe.

#modesttoo

DeletedUser2084

Errrrmm OK, if that's what you believe.

#modesttoo

How can you say that when it's been written on the forums by both leaders themselves lmao. Seriously, does anyone in your terrible little tribe do any actual research before typing?

#thinkbeforeyoureply

DeletedUser1023

I stand corrected by the mighty sephryx, - http://www.tw2-tools.com/en15/player/534814/, yet I have to see any evidence of these ridiculous claims. No tribe would ever have a problem with just one player surely - would they? Given that I have more offensive and defensive bash than you (sorry you're ENTIRE tribe) on EN17, maybe it does suggest that one man can be an army (just not you), but hey I dunno, I don't even know what I'm doing...
#justthink
#dontsulk