• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Poll: World closing

What would you like?

• World should remain open

Votes: 19 59.4%
  • Close the world

Votes: 13 40.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser16

Hello Warriors,

Even though the world has been won and that no further changes in the world will apply to endgame we would like to know if you want this world closed or would you like to have it stay open for you to still be able to play?

Note: If the outcome is to close the world it will not be closed earlier then the new world opens, but on the same day as the new world opens.

This thread can be used as discussion as well.

The poll will be closed in 5 days.

DeletedUser3249

Vote early and often. Congrats to all tribe members.

DeletedUser3444

If it stays open, will the top 3 of bashpoints & points count at the moment 80% is reached or when the world is entirely finished?

DeletedUser3135

If it stays open, will the top 3 of bashpoints & points count at the moment 80% is reached or when the world is entirely finished?
My understanding is that scoreboard from the 80% is permanent.Not sure what might be changed whenever the fortress end game gets released but the hall of fame from the tribal domination stays as is from now on.

You might want to read the first post again. The top 3 in off BPs and points may change while the game is kept open. However, they won't change the hall of fame results. In fact, the top 3 in both categories could be replaced by 3 new top players but they won't get crowns. Just bragging rights.

DeletedUser3629

I like it to stay open as I can than still go and raise my villages even if we dominate for 80% who says we can not manage 90%

Status
Not open for further replies.