• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Looking for quality players

DeletedUser1594

Currently on the en servers, there are 11 open worlds. Going by the numbers en11 is the most competitive world available to players that are looking to have a prolonged war. en2, en5, en13 are all above 70% for the leading tribe, en12 is above 80. en10 the leading tribe is double the size of 2nd tribe, en14 and en15 will be over 70% soon enough. The newer worlds en16-en18 are all either new or don't have the sheer volume of original players or villages that en11 has. Basically what I am getting at is if you are a quality player that wants to play and invest time into this game, this is the world you want to join. With pushing rules being instituted, clearing out coops is a major emphasis. If you are a good player, I can set you up with villages to take so you will glide past the early game fairly quickly. I have already got some larger players from other worlds to come join. @carrot70 who is the leader in en14 by a wide margin and has recently joined. He has been with us for about a week and has over 30 villages. If this is something that interests you let me know

are you serious Shekel? With all due respect to players from other realms it smacks of desperation by Shekel recruiting from other realms. Can't wait until we finally meet on the battlefield

DeletedUser1594

are you serious Shekel? With all due respect to players from other realms it smacks of desperation by Shekel recruiting from other realms. Can't wait until we finally meet on the battlefield
Lol desperation....im just trying to help eat through our inactives and coop accts, i know this will bother you guys because thats the only thing you guys go after. look at that other day 250 nukes at ben and you couldnt get a noble to land. meanwhile we ripped up bruslis and knocked one of your leaders out of a province he was nuking. as far as the battlefield i look forward to it, hopefully my bonus check comes in so i can buy church and wall at the same rate you do

Lol desperation....im just trying to help eat through our inactives and coop accts, i know this will bother you guys because thats the only thing you guys go after. look at that other day 250 nukes at ben and you couldnt get a noble to land. meanwhile we ripped up bruslis and knocked one of your leaders out of a province he was nuking. as far as the battlefield i look forward to it, hopefully my bonus check comes in so i can buy church and wall at the same rate you do

haha Shekie you are so funny. Obviously too good for us. we should just pack up and go home. Can you feel the sarcasm dripping off each word.
Keep your bonus check to buy some new toys to replace the ones you keep throwing out of the pram.

DeletedUser1594

haha Shekie you are so funny. Obviously too good for us. we should just pack up and go home. Can you feel the sarcasm dripping off each word.
Keep your bonus check to buy some new toys to replace the ones you keep throwing out of the pram.

It's easy to sling arrows when you avoid the core and try to work the edges. What can you say some guys are made for the action, i guess some aren't. just to give you a heads up if you are trying to be sarcastic you shouldn't state it, kind of defeats the whole point of sarcasm. i do have to say that you are a generous guy i mean you crown for co-ops which is nice. From that regard I do wish we were on the same side beats having to wait for the church and walls to upgrade

DeletedUser3567

Now come on Shekel how many crowns have you been paid in the last 12 months since we started the tribes in this realm. If only we were aware how many walls and churches you have built up to gain such a strong growth rate lol... I must say it has been an enjoyable realm and most likely the best so far for me.

DeletedUser1594

Now come on Shekel how many crowns have you been paid in the last 12 months since we started the tribes in this realm. If only we were aware how many walls and churches you have built up to gain such a strong growth rate lol... I must say it has been an enjoyable realm and most likely the best so far for me.
I di agree about the enjoyable part which is why im trying to get more people to join in the fray :). I actually would love if mods had access to those stats, I would love to hear the amount of crowns spent in comparison between chunks and I

Shekie it is part of the game get over it. It is SO clear we aren't worthy of your time so why bring in hired guns unless you and your mighty warriors are scared of us pathetic TBK warriors......why don't you come and fight us directly instead of hiding behind your tribe mates skirts like a frightened little child behind is mommy's skirts

DeletedUser1594

I thought you were illiterate at first when you called me shekie, and while I'm not 100% sure that, that isn't the case I think you might be misrepresenting my name to try to get a rise out of me. It's kind of funny for you to take my words and try to spin them back at me. I mean here you are all nestled in up north feeling good about going through what turned out to be our weakness. Don't worry the play is being made up in the north, soon enough you'll have to spend more time attacking villages with troops, and players that are aware of what is going on. It is comical though that a player who barely carries a 1:1 obp:dbp is going to talk about fighting, to a player that has 2.5 times the obp, but clearly numbers nor rationale is your type of thing, so carry on chunkie....see what i did there

DeletedUser486

Shekie it is part of the game get over it. It is SO clear we aren't worthy of your time so why bring in hired guns unless you and your mighty warriors are scared of us pathetic TBK warriors......why don't you come and fight us directly instead of hiding behind your tribe mates skirts like a frightened little child behind is mommy's skirts
He has inactive accounts, rather than spread that burden to already large accounts he is seeking fresh blood to join the fray. Really it is a win/win situation as he gets rid of useless villages and gains new warriors to help out the old who have been fighting thus far, giving his tribe a boost of energy and speeding up the push towards domination.

Speaking on the battlefield level, considering you called him out, there isn't a great deal of difference between the rank 1 and rank 2 tribes in terms of size, you are about evenly matched. You each have inactives, you more so than Shekel, but that balances out with your higher tribe member cap. Your defensive bashpoints are even around the same with not too much difference, however when you call out a tribe on its willingness to fight it is always a good idea to make sure that tribe doesn't have 150% your OBP, nor that your highest ranking player has just terrible offensive stats (rank 5 with an OBP rank or 113, I didn't even know that was possible!)

I di agree about the enjoyable part which is why im trying to get more people to join in the fray :). I actually would love if mods had access to those stats, I would love to hear the amount of crowns spent in comparison between chunks and I
Shekie I thought IMP was a crown free tribe......ah so disappointed as I thought u guys were the ultimate warriors

He's not hiding...no one will attack him. :(

He has inactive accounts, rather than spread that burden to already large accounts he is seeking fresh blood to join the fray. Really it is a win/win situation as he gets rid of useless villages and gains new warriors to help out the old who have been fighting thus far, giving his tribe a boost of energy and speeding up the push towards domination.

Speaking on the battlefield level, considering you called him out, there isn't a great deal of difference between the rank 1 and rank 2 tribes in terms of size, you are about evenly matched. You each have inactives, you more so than Shekel, but that balances out with your higher tribe member cap. Your defensive bashpoints are even around the same with not too much difference, however when you call out a tribe on its willingness to fight it is always a good idea to make sure that tribe doesn't have 150% your OBP, nor that your highest ranking player has just terrible offensive stats (rank 5 with an OBP rank or 113, I didn't even know that was possible!)
and yet I wouldn't say they are winning this war yet.....we are only just getting started so will be a good long fight

DeletedUser486

and yet I wouldn't say they are winning this war yet.....we are only just getting started so will be a good long fight
That statement barely addressed a single thing I said. Well done. You could be a politician.

DeletedUser1594

yeah righto Shekie has just admitted to using crowns mate. Rodknocker is a known credit card warrior
My crown use is really only during the early game, and even that is limited, I wouldn't be shocked if I hadn't used crowns since the turn of the year. As far as crown usage on our side I wouldn't be shocked if there are people that crown, but between honking, andrew, and you it's quite impressive.

I thought you were illiterate at first when you called me shekie, and while I'm not 100% sure that, that isn't the case I think you might be misrepresenting my name to try to get a rise out of me. It's kind of funny for you to take my words and try to spin them back at me. I mean here you are all nestled in up north feeling good about going through what turned out to be our weakness. Don't worry the play is being made up in the north, soon enough you'll have to spend more time attacking villages with troops, and players that are aware of what is going on. It is comical though that a player who barely carries a 1:1 obp:dbp is going to talk about fighting, to a player that has 2.5 times the obp, but clearly numbers nor rationale is your type of thing, so carry on chunkie....see what i did there
Shekie you are too clever for me. I might be a quite well read and edumacated person just dumbing it own to your level? Never know the background of people on the game. Funny I have been fighting your tribe since the beginning and am in the northern part of the core so get it right. My defensive BP shows I support my tribe mates a lot.........ever heard of the teamwork concept?