• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

P&P - My Opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

(All of the following is my opinion.)

Yatogami is nuts. I mean "really," seriously, he's mental. I don't mean this as a "name calling" thing, I mean, he's really lost his marbles.

I have to start there, because all else hinges on that.

Alternatively, the only other possiblity is: There is more than 1 person playing under the name "Yatogami." Several in fact.

I mean, there's no other explanations that I can think of that fit the actions of the account of Yatogami. That account is either being played by several people, around the clock --- or --- The person known as Yatogami is a complete basket case.

To the people who are most likely going to read this: Kings. I have this to say: You have no clue. Sitting there in Kings is a whole lot different than being on the receiving end of attacks, by Yato. So, listen to me for a bit, for it has very little to do with revenge and has nothing to do with "winning the game" - at least not for me.

For those that don't know why I was mad at Yatogami for the longest time, a little background. I'll put it in a spoiler box, so if you already know, you can skip it:

When I started this world, the first thing I did was to look around at the other tribes. AoW was the tribe I noticed the most, as at that time, they already had about 3 or 4 tribes, with 200 players in apiece, or roughly 600 to 800 players. And they were near my area. Since I didn't want to join them, I made my own tribe, called at first "Defiance" and later it merged with Wheel of Time to become "The Shields." It was my attempt to counter AoW and make sure they had an opposing force large enough to deal with them.

I mass recruited up to 200 players. So that it became 200 vs 800 (and later AoW grew to over 1000 players. When looking to oppose AoW/GoW, I saw Kings and contacted them to see if they would like to join the opposition of AoW/GoW, and basically Yatogami refused. But he did want my tribe to join with him in taking out Wheel of Time. But unknown to Yatogami at the time, Defiance and Wheel of Time were already on the path to merger.

Also, I'm pretty sure that Yato gave the same question to Wheel of Time, to join with them to take out Defiance.

I was also in talks with TW. to become Shield West (we already had a Shield North - the old Defiance and Shield East - The olf Wheel of Time). This would have been 3/4 of the world, stretching from the 8 o'clock position to the 4 o'clock position. And we were also in talks with tribes to the south, for the same purpose, to encircle AoW/GoW and to fight against them from all sides.

When Yato saw that Defiance and WoT merged, he began to position himself North of us and also to our East, by using the old ScienceReligion's tribe, that Kings had as allies.

Tensions grew as we did not want anyone north of us, "at our backs."

When Yato declined to join in this opposition to AoW/GoW, he stated that he was enemies with them. (And so was a lot of people, because how large AoW/GoW was, they attacked a lot of tribes.) We parted the talks with a non-aggression pact. And then he attacked us. But not in the usual way, but by sending attacks that we knew we could handle, because the attackers had no church in the provinces they were attacking. However, 5 minutes before the attacks landed, each attacking player took over a 33-point city in the provinces they were attacking, and built a chapel. And all attacks landed at full force.

When we saw this, we complained to Inno, and they said it was a "strategy." - No where in the Wiki or anywhere else, was it stated that the chapel can be used this way, on the contrary the Wiki stated that the "chapel can only be built once."

When my players heard all the above, we had a meeting. We discussed the game and determined that it was flawed because of this. It nearly rendered the Paladin useless, and it was just weird to see a building being thrown around, and used to attack. None of the 300 people in the Shields either knew about such a thing, or stated it when we asked. We decided that we were not going to waste our time on a game that was flawed, and most of my main players quit the game. I was also going to quit, but as a leader, I stated that I would stick around until everyone got to wherever they were going.

When most people left the Shields, I thought it best to drop out of The Shields because my being there was bringing attacks upon us by Kings. So I dropped out and went tribeless.

I spoke to a former player who I knew from the Shields, who was now in Kings. I told him I was quitting and that he could have all my cities, and that I would clear them out for him to take. Kings agreed to this, and I had a cease-fire with Kings. I also told Kings, that I would use my remaining troops to hit targets they wanted me to hit, on my way out of the game.

Vinno (the player I was giving my cities to), came under attack by Ivain from AoW/GoW, and asked me for help. I sent him ALL my defensive troops to protect on of his cities that Ivain was attacking. Then Vinno, without telling me, quit the game. All my defense troops died, and I still heard nothing back from Vinno. Right around that time, Kings then began to attack me .. After we were under ceasefire and after I had already agreed to give them all my cities and after I agreed to attack their enemies with my remaining troops and after I defended them with ALL my defensive troops against Ivain. I had no defenses, and that's when they attacked.

They took all my cities and rimmed me under the above circumstances. And when I set up again with a starter city, they rimmed me again.

This ticked me off, and I vowed to stay and get revenge.

This time when I restarted, I restarted in a different area.

Since then, and since I didn't care about winning the game, and only cared about annoying certain people in Kings who attacked me, I would take long-distance barbs, and annoy Kings by being in their territory. I wanted to annoy Kings, and show them that I could actually play the game, if I wanted to. Since then, I have taken out close to half-a-million troops of Kings.

I have done enough. I never wanted to play this game anyhow, and was going to quit near 2 years ago.

But what I have seen over the last 2 weeks, is the purpose of this post.

History over. And now back to the main post.

I hate this game and all games like it. For me a game is something you get on your computer; play; and when done, you leave it and it's over with. Not something that keeps running 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for years, whether you are watching or not. - It's ridiculous.

So, I was mad at Yato (due to my history with him - read the spoiler if you don't know it, -- You should). I positioned myself to annoy a few Kings players, but with Yato being my main target. Unfortunately, for me, there were too many of Yato's cronies who would always attack me, before I could get to Yato.

Over the last 2 weeks, I have been being attacked by Yato - not directly, but through the account called "LadyDennise" which I'm nearly certain that Yato is playing. Yato himself mostly sent over 2000 sabotage spies at me. "LadyDennise" (a.k.a. Yato) has been attacking me non-stop for the last 2 weeks or more. So has daveb57 and kisk**** (whatever his name is). And I'm pretty sure that daveb57 (if he also is not Yato, which I think he could be, but maybe not).. I'm pretty sure that daveb57 is controlling kisk****

To me, this is "Multi-Account" play - and should be illegal.

I have heard that Yato holds about 11 accounts.

This in itself should have been enough for Yato to be taken out of the game, but getting to where I started this post:

I'm fully convinced that either Yato is several people playing one account. Or, more likely, that Yato is nuts.

If it's several people playing one account - that should be enough to get rid of him, due to the lack of integrity of the matter.

But ... I he is one person, that's the heart of what I'm here to talk about:

If he is one person, he is nuts. I don't mean as in "name calling" I mean he's out of his mind for real, in real life.

The amount of attacks sent my way are way beyond any possible conception of "normal play" .. Or even "exceptional play" -- It is at best obsessive compulsive disorder - play .. Or at worst, psychotic play. And I think the latter.

The amount of time he spends on this game, is beyond belief. All hours of the day and night, he sends attacks. Both sabotage spies and real attacks (through LD).

The only way someone can do that - unless they are using a bot ... which is also a possibility, but I don't think so - would be if they live, breath, eat and sleep this game. And Yato does.

I picture him as some sort of "shut-in." Maybe a paraplegic, maybe under house-arrest, - who knows.. Living off some government's money. Or something similar.

His ego is through the roof. His arrogance is through the roof. And his obsession with the game is through the roof.

He's nuts.

So, to those in Kings - You can't let him have the win. If you do, you only feed into this. You only will help such a sick individual get even sicker. His enormous ego, which is gained solely from this game and nothing else, will get so large, that if he isn't psychotic yet, he will be after he gains a win.

I would highly recommend, that you guys form a different tribe, invite everyone else remaining in this world, take barbs, gain the points necessary for a win - and while you are at it, attack only Yato.

He needs that for his mental health.

I have nothing to do with a "win." - I hate this game, and want nothing more to do with it. I never did. I only wanted to see what kind of a game it was, as in the past I played Grepolis, which is very nearly like this game and also from Inno. - but due to the same kind of stuff as in TW2 .. I never wanted to play another game like this, because it is way too demanding.

Considering all his 1500+ posts. Considering how he plays the game and is on it 24/7, for YEARS now. Considering his ego and arrogance. Considering what kind of a life he must be living to have this much invested in a game - to the loss of everything else in life .. If you let Yato go on to win, you will be harming him in real life.

He must lose to save his sanity - if he has any left, which I doubt, but the "shock" of loss, may just bring him back.

If you think I am kidding or just trying to get "revenge" -- I'm not. I lost interest in getting revenge on Yato over these last 2 weeks, once I realized that he wasn't just an arrogant, egotistical, degenerate - but is actually mentally ill.

Someone in Kings, should take me seriously, talk with others, form a new tribe - make peace with the rest of your opposition, and let everyone join the new tribe, except for Yato. Then just go on to win the game while attacking Yato. Let him lose. It may just bring him back to reality.

I'm very serious about this. And if you don't do it, I'm afraid that Yato will never gain any sanity at all.

Also, how can you support him anyhow? Read his posts. Look at his online time or how much he invests in this game. -- IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME, ASK ATTILLA - I'm not sure he would agree with me on all of this, but I am sure that he can attest to the thousands of sabotage spies that Yato launches - each taking time to launch and then more time to rebuild in order to launch again.

This is ridiculous. If you want my reports, I could give them to you. You can see for yourself.

This is insanity, and Yato - if he is only one person - has lost his mind - in reality - not in the game, and you will harm him, I believe, if you let him win this game.

Form a new tribe, invite everyone, win the game - leave Yato OUT.

As for me, I HATE this games and game like it. The faster I can quit the better - and NO, I will not participate in the "win" .. I don't need it, and don't want it.

(All of this, is my very sincere opinion.)

DeletedUser2300

Wrong on all counts and for a person who hates the game you are obsessed with it, obsessed with Yato, and were obsessed when leading Shield. Your issues are there for all to see.

DeletedUser2616

Didn't Andy01 say back in the other thread that P&P can't be personal?
To avoid breaking that rule, I'll be mostly silent. But you really need to just walk away from this game if it makes you like this. It seems to affect you more than it does yato.
"the faster i can quit the better" all it takes is for you to log off and never log on again.
The minute you make online games a personal matter you've already lost. I'm a fan of flame wars, I enjoy Attila vs Yato because that's funny, but where you've taken it is kinda sad.

DeletedUser486

For the British who stalk these forums: is it just me, or does RackAttack remind you of Paul Golding?

Anyway, Rack, quick refresher on history (because I am so very obsessed with this game, I remember my relevant history very well)
This is going to be long, people, because oh do I regale a tale.
To begin, when you began.
Gods of War were the prevailing MRT, with I believe 2 other tribes (GW2 and GW3), if memory serves they probably hit about 400 players. Very early into the world.
Later, a plan would be hatched. Players and tribes were contacted throughout the world. G0W was reformed into the Architects of War. Uniting the larger players from the God tribes as well as bringing in fresh faces from around the world. The plan was to kill all competition and ride the world out, however an equal opposition arose in the face of that.
Tribes to the East and West took to the battle against the newly formed AoW and it's new Academy AAW (approx.300 players). Godlike Union was the western tribe, I forget the name of the Eastern.
At this point, I had just formed Kings in a bid to protect and guide 11 friends I had made in the short time the world was open. Being close to the core, and the super tribes, it was an immediate objective that we should focus our efforts towards reaching and securing the rim.

Kings start up strategy
This is where our story begins, my dear RashAttack.
I recruit two promising players nearby my rim zone and we work on securing the area, the rest of the tribe work on strengthening the core area and finding a route north to the rim where both areas can be linked. Here is where RackAttack of Defiance contacts us. You were seeking out to recruit as many players as possible in opposition of the current mass recruiting going on. I tell you that isn't the way forwards and MRTs cannot be led effectively, or fairly to those involve. However, we have plenty of targets in the area, I want to do my thing (lock down rim area) I am fine letting you do yours.
Myself and my two newer recruits set about targeting a small tribe of players sitting between us and Defiance to lock down neutral territory before Defiance players have the courage to attack. We take villages, and we see Defiance support rolling in, followed by a message from you that they are your ally and you are preparing to merge them and demanding we should stop. This sparks more conversation.

The moment I decide to go to war with Defiance
I want us to stay out of each other's way, but already, issues. You ask again for Kings to join you, and the risen situation not helping, I am more ready to go to war with Defiance than join them, however, I throw you a bone. I tell you more than I needed to, I say that instead of moving towards Defiance, I would direct Kings away. It is against my original plan, but it is more convenient than a war against a tribe that apparently liberally uses sabotage to do most of its fighting. The bone I throw you is juicy. I tell you I will go in the opposite direction and attack Wheel of Time. I tell you this, this is your test from me, how I gauge whether you are to be trusted with information or abuse it. You say nothing to this.
As I try to make a plan for this new, unexpected, direction, word reaches me that you have gone on to contact Wheel of Time to merge yet another tribe, worse, cutting off any avenue and option that my tribe has for not only securing the rim, but connecting my rim players to my core.
You recruited our target and became the Shield N and Shield E tribes. I did try to preempt this with my own extended hand to WoT, however you had used what I had told you and done exactly the opposite of what you should have if you were serious about securing my trust.

Your perceived NAP
We never had a NAP, I make it a point in Kings that NAPs should be well defined with conditions and borders, tribe policy for clean diplomacy. We never had a NAP because you kept trying to screw me. A NAP needs to be beneficial, and there was too much tension for anything to be agreed on. I purposefully let our talks fizzle out and Kings went about preparing to war Shield, whilst you told your tribe you were dancing me around on your puppet strings. We spend a month preparing. I nobled every single village in my rim province to protect against the strategy you knew nothing about. 30 villages, secured, built and prepared to start a war with Shield.

New friends
It came to me that 6, what would become very important players to Kings success, were under attack by Shield for (get this) defying RackAttack. These 6 players against an MRT of 300, and were holding. PERFECT! BRILLIANT! An excellent way for Kings to start the war against Shield, never to be seen coming. Kings sends an inordinate amount of support to our new friends. Preparing to indoctrinate them into the cause, preparing to give them a chance to strike back and get their justice.

Kings vs Shield(s)
I say that, but really it was Kings + ScienceR against Shields. His tribe sat out of the war for being focused on other objectives, Science was right there in support of my decision to war Shield, and was very much instrumental in dismantling your regime in Shield E and snapping up some of the more promising players that had once passed up on joining Kings. (They would eventually join us as Science would have to leave the game and some still play today and are excellent members of Kings)
The first nerf to sabotage (your first of two strongarm game mechanics you had previously ever so subtly threatened me with, the other being the ability to bring 300 paladins to bear) signalled our declaration date (I believe it was December 12th or something like that. Sabotage would be reduced from one spy per sab, to 3. Advantage Kings, who had no intention to sab, but conquer.
We launched, without a hitch, and Chapel Flashing did its damage. Shield was in chaos, its leaders knew not what to do against an enemy they arrogantly assumed were cornered. By your own admission you tried so hard to get me/us banned, to no avail. Boo hoo. You gave us a fight though. You had some strong players, putting up a good fight. Only you couldn't mobilise the troops, couldn't get coordination. My rim province was empty of troops for 99% of the duration of the war. I received 3 random attacks to that province, which your players succeeded, but never any follow ups.
The war fizzled out, Shield collapsed. Kings and TAW both picked up very promising players and we continued our work locking down the rim.

It is worth mentioning that Kings had a NAP with GLU so that they could fight AoW and we could fight Shield. Not days into the war and GlU very unexpectedly merged into AoW. EISH, but hesitation kills tribes. I had picked my direction, the pieces were in place and I had the full support of my friends. Kings thrived at a very crucial moment in its existence.

For those that read that, I did warn you.

Moving on to Vinno. Yes, you had an agreement with Vinno, Vinno cleared it with me and I begrudgingly ok'd it. It was a ridiculous agreement though. You had a village in provinces spread clean across the north eastern map. Almost a Church per village owned. Very inefficient and I pegged you from the start for being a liability to the security of your tribemates.
The agreement was announced to the tribe and we left Vinno to it. I don't know how long passes but a member of Kings DOES go in contradiction to the NAP and takes a village from you. You are furious, and we all know there is no talking to you when you are upset. So I give the order to finish the job, you aren't to be reasoned with so it is time to be gone with you. The Vinno deal took way too long anyway. RackAttack exit stage left. Or so we thought.

You claim to hate this game and can't wait to be done with it, but I would just like to point out that as of today it has been exactly one year since Shield disbanded. It died months before that, but the point is, you have kept playing this game you hate for a full year after. This game you can't wait to get away from you have spent 365 days more after your tribe ended.

I have almost 700 villages, that might be around 300 sabs. You don't need to show reports. I held off on you for far too long out of respect for another player, however that trust was also betrayed. So now I sab you down in support of LadyD's, Dave's and Kisk's efforts to pacify you.
Which reminds me. Been about a week since I last sabbed you, no? ;)

Lastly, I really think you need to retake Psychology 101, because I would think that having the assumed sole social circle of the target turn on them, ostracise them and humiliate them would tip them over the edge, not be some magical cure to their social dysfuntion. That is just conjecture on my part though.

I can't help but wonder if this new thread is for lack of any meat to your last thread. I hear those invites went out, so why would this thread be necessary if you had the following you claimed? 3 days until we unwrap that little gift, right?
You also promised us a youtube video.

DeletedUser

Wrong on all counts and for a person who hates the game you are obsessed with it, obsessed with Yato, and were obsessed when leading Shield. Your issues are there for all to see.

I had a Teamspeak server set up for anyone to come on to talk with me at any time in regards to both Defiance and Shield. I am a "gamer." My hobby is to play games online. I like first person shooters the best, but I play others as well. Due to an ad, I tried TW2. I had hoped it wasn't going to be like "Grepolis" which I played at first due to an ad, and then realized how demanding it was, and vowed to never play a game like that again. A year or so after that vow, I was curious to see whether Grepolis changed at all, and I logged in and figured, "What harm would it do to build my city while I look around?" and I was off the races again on Grepolis.

Not wanting to play Grepolis again, when I saw the ad for TW2, I figured I'd try it and see what it was like. It took me only a little while to determine that it was almost exactly like Grepolis (which, by the way, I think is a better game - the entire map isn't filled with villages, which I think is ridiculous.)

Because I never played TW before, I read all the rules (which is why I was so annoyed by the "Chapel Attack / Flash Attack" - it was stated nowhere. But that was NOT the reason I was mad at Yato - that came only after I was quitting and giving all my villages to Kings, and offering to attack their enemies with my remaining troops and defending with all my defense troops a Kings player -- And then was attacked by Kings. - That's what ticked me off. That's why I stayed - to get revenge. But, the last 2 weeks convinced me that I was playing against someone who's sick - and not just a jerk.

And, Kilander -- As a gamer, I do all I can to either win, or at least play as hard as I can. It's kind of like my credo, so to speak. When someone does something against me in a game, I'll just turn right around and do something against them. I'm EXTREMELY stubborn. I'll give ya that. But I hate this game - as far as any "obsession" goes -- YES!!! I DO HAVE AN OBSESSION!!!! I am obsessed with right vs. wrong (I choose right) ... I'm obsessed with "good vs bad" (I choose good) ... I'm obsessed with NOT wanting to harm others, and trying to help others, if I can.

In real life, I'm a casual conspiracy theorist. I have read/seen videos about online stuff about the "New World Order." To me, they are the "bad guys" I have worked against them in "real life" - sort of - In that I have been in the past a "Keyboard Warrior" against them .. And I have done an online Radio show against the NWO. I set up a real website, invited people from a anti-nwo forum and we began online activism - peacefully - to inform others of the NWO. (Don't believe me? - http://www.blogtalkradio.com/niwecs - the "RackAttack" in this online radio show, is me. Go listen for yourself.)

Why do I mention this? Because basically the NWO wants to kill off 6.5 Billion people in real life. (Do a search on the "Georgia Guidestones" - to get you started. If you don't believe me.) The NWO like to call "us" "Useless Eaters." - I would rather stand up for 6.5 billion people, than think of myself as "above them" and wish for their demise, as the NWO does. --- So what does this have to do with this game? Because Yato reminds me of the NWO. He thinks he is above everyone (the MRA/MRTs) and didn't mind killing off several hundred people who probably saw this game on an ad, and wanted to give it a try, not knowing how intense it could be or how seriously some people took it. -- My "MRT" was a haven for those people trying to start the game out and try it. An MRT is the only defense against a pre-made. If you come into this game not knowing anyone, and you are not """"Elite""""" (yato's favorite word) - then you better have numbers at least.

So, when someone stabs me in the back - I hit back, invariably. When someone wrongs me, I counter that wrong, invariably. My time on this game has not been simply a year-long wait to get yato back - because there are too many cronies associated with Yato that kept ticking me off along the way. I either got revenge on them, or made peace with them, that's what kept me occupied for the duration. Most of it was simply building up from 0 cities in order to begin harassing Kings - that took a lot of time also, since I wasn't playing the game 24/7.

So, this has nothing to do with a "game" for me. It has to do with a principal. Of right vs. wrong. Of Yato calling himself "Elite" constantly and in the same breath, putting down players who have either never played this game before, or only played it causally. (Where is his "elite" 11 now - I count over 90)

I'm fighting for a principal of the "little guy" against the "Elite."

And, if you or anyone else supports Yato and his smug "elitist" attitude, then, while in real life, don't complain about whether your work pays you enough or not - because you support the "elite." Don't complain about "the system" because you support the principals of it. Don't complain about taxes or the cost of goods, because, after all, the "elite" of the world have you as a slave, and you capitulate to it.

When you support the arrogance and cocky attitude of "a" Yato - then you support the whole system of such behavior. So, don't complain, if anyone with a similar attitude has ever done you wrong in your life - because you support it.

And so does anyone else who supports Yato.

DeletedUser486

@RackAttack find one instance where I have used the word elite. 1559 posts on this forum and I promise you that I have never used that word, certainly not to describe myself or my tribe.

So, when someone stabs me in the back - I hit back, invariably. When someone wrongs me, I counter that wrong, invariably. My time on this game has not been simply a year-long wait to get yato back - because there are too many cronies associated with Yato that kept ticking me off along the way. I either got revenge on them, or made peace with them, that's what kept me occupied for the duration. Most of it was simply building up from 0 cities in order to begin harassing Kings - that took a lot of time also, since I wasn't playing the game 24/7.
You were literally bad mouthing me as your mass recruitment strategy, whilst trying to get me to dance on your strings, using my name to scare players into joining you.
d50.gif

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser486

In real life, I'm a casual conspiracy theorist. I have read/seen videos about online stuff about the "New World Order." To me, they are the "bad guys" I have worked against them in "real life" - sort of - In that I have been in the past a "Keyboard Warrior" against them .. And I have done an online Radio show against the NWO. I set up a real website, invited people from a anti-nwo forum and we began online activism - peacefully - to inform others of the NWO. (Don't believe me? - http://www.blogtalkradio.com/niwecs - the "RackAttack" in this online radio show, is me. Go listen for yourself.)
"What if this year long campaign has been a viral ad attempt to garner interest in his critical thinking radio show?"
-Yatogami, casual conspiracy theorist.

DeletedUser3456

*Disclaimer*This post may contain sarcasm*

I mass recruited up to 200 players. So that it became 200 vs 800 (and later AoW grew to over 1000 players.

So let me get this straight you mass recruited 200 players to try and fight a group who couldn't win even by mass recruiting 800 player? Your first thought after seeing them mass recruit and still not win by a landslide was to try their strategy back at them, just smaller?

I'm fully convinced that either Yato is several people playing one account. Or, more likely, that Yato is nuts.

I agree Yato has got to be insane, anyone who comes on here and actively responds to everything you post about them is clearly in need of being put in a psych clinic.

Over the last 2 weeks, I have been being attacked by Yato - not directly, but through the account called "LadyDennise" which I'm nearly certain that Yato is playing. Yato himself mostly sent over 2000 sabotage spies at me. "LadyDennise" (a.k.a. Yato) has been attacking me non-stop for the last 2 weeks or more. So has daveb57 and kisk**** (whatever his name is). And I'm pretty sure that daveb57 (if he also is not Yato, which I think he could be, but maybe not).. I'm pretty sure that daveb57 is controlling kisk****

To me, this is "Multi-Account" play - and should be illegal.

I agree my first thought at seeing a group of players attacking one player with any sort of coordination has got to be multi-accounting. It's just clear to anyone with a brain that it's simply impossible to have coordination as a group and play this TRIBAL Wars game as a group, or a posse if you will, maybe even some sort of alliance of players, a team of sorts, some kind of cohesive grouping of individual players forming a type of coalition to fight together if you will.

When you support the arrogance and cocky attitude of "a" Yato - then you support the whole system of such behavior. So, don't complain, if anyone with a similar attitude has ever done you wrong in your life - because you support it.

Yeah! Down with the Yato's of the world!

Because I never played TW before, I read all the rules (which is why I was so annoyed by the "Chapel Attack / Flash Attack" - it was stated nowhere. But that was NOT the reason I was mad at Yato - that came only after I was quitting and giving all my villages to Kings, and offering to attack their enemies with my remaining troops and defending with all my defense troops a Kings player -- And then was attacked by Kings. - That's what ticked me off. That's why I stayed - to get revenge. But, the last 2 weeks convinced me that I was playing against someone who's sick - and not just a jerk.

I completely understand. I also hate it when I quit a game and offer my stuff to someone in a sort of group, and then that player quits as well and then that group decides to go ahead and continue with the taking of the stuff I offered. I mean for real, it's just common courtesy on "war" games such as these to ask before taking something from someone who quit and isn't in your kind of team if you will.

You got me, I am me.
I am RackAttack.
I am Attilla.
I am TW.
I am Kings.
I am you.

See clearly an insane person.

DeletedUser2185

Guys; this thread is on the board of being closed. PnP cannot be personal and you cannot start hating people on it.

What is legal within the game and what is not is up to the Support Team to decide; please change this or risk closing it.

DeletedUser1023

Unlike Yato, who is the Messiah!

They're laughing at you, not with you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.