• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

..and the mass merge begins

DeletedUser2084

Looks like Cadre crumbled under pressure and decided to merge into SNT because fighting EMR separately was too difficult. Now they're one big MRT!

How desperate some players are haha.

Ruin your tribe/tribe crumbles -> merge seems to be the new trend on TW recently.

Bit sad.

DeletedUser3537

Lol.

Well considering two tribes coming together not only to win this world but moving together to win more worlds perhaps even under a different name with more valued friends and players is far from sad seph nor desperate its called change and positive movement, It also give us the real ability to utilise all our teams full potential and every single players potential, like EMR we now have a fully active machine so this "war" lol it will be fun for us. for us...

When you also say cadre crumbled...It just got a lot bigger. The bigger picture one day will become apparent hopefully.

You speak of merges are the new thing, not really...they've been happening since the start of .Net I was there to witness not sure about you but I'm old lol also on another note shall we display the messages where You even offered a merge and said yourself about combining our best at one point.. well Cadre and SNT just did that and we made some great friends too in this process, and that is important too.

Feel free to pull up stats and you'll find very few OLD EMR players that are currently with you hunny (pull up stats on cadre and EMR whilst you're at it) considering you're an "elite"tribe and the cadre was NOT the ratio of the these war stats are shocking anyone can see it lol.. both lost villages, both lost troops and both only grew.. not really a fight more a skirmish no real ground taken on either side.

We will now demonstrate to you how to gain proper ground.

Anyway it just seems to be you and a few of you're EMR buddies on these forms we like to keep it in game.

See you on the battlefield.

DeletedUser3444

Tbh it has crumbled and right now 95% of your tribe is what most players would like to call "a meatshield"

DeletedUser2084

Well considering two tribes coming together not only to win this world but moving together to win more worlds perhaps even under a different name with more valued friends and players is far from sad seph nor desperate its called change and positive movement, It also give us the real ability to utilise all our teams full potential and every single players potential, like EMR we now have a fully active machine so this "war" lol it will be fun for us. for us...

Anyone that's informed in this world knows what you've both done was a desperate act of saving both tribes due to how terribly both were going.
But yeah, cute paragraph. I'm sure you'll get far with how you've both led your tribes so far (lmao). Have fun asking every good tribe in your next worlds to merge into you or die (ahahah).
Yes, I agree. The war for you has neither been fun nor good. Hopefully you'll now actually organize PROPER ops. I mean the last one went so damn well for Graf and his squad!

When you also say cadre crumbled...It just got a lot bigger. The bigger picture one day will become apparent hopefully.

Haha nice damage control. "Got a lot bigger" yeah.. you didn't have to get a lot bigger, but you did. So that either shows inexperience or incompetence. Most likely both from what I've seen.

You speak of merges are the new thing, not really...they've been happening since the start of .Net I was there to witness not sure about you but I'm old lol also on another note shall we display the messages where You even offered a merge and said yourself about combining our best at one point.. well Cadre and SNT just did that and we made some great friends too in this process, and that is important too.

Err yeah, like a week into EMR being alive where EMR had 35-40 members. Did that merge go ahead? Nope. Who stopped it? Me. So.. that pretty much invalidates what you're saying. My only real motive to merge was to gain a proper council but GOD DAMN lucky I didn't do that. Oh and for the record, YOU offered the merge and were also the one who kept trying to keep the merge talks alive.

Feel free to pull up stats and you'll find very few OLD EMR players that are currently with you hunny (pull up stats on cadre and EMR whilst you're at it) considering you're an "elite"tribe and the cadre was NOT the ratio of the these war stats are shocking anyone can see it lol.. both lost villages, both lost troops and both only grew.. not really a fight more a skirmish no real ground taken on either side

What do stats have to do with finding if any old EMR players are with me or not? What. Also, you don't know many, if any, EMR players apart from Ametropia. You don't know anything about why EMR players didn't wanna continue. Most quit and never played after EN9. Only around ~20ish continued into En15 where it further confirmed the direction TW2 is heading = mass merging. How many players from the old Cadre are with you guys atm? Yeah, thought so.

How about you SHOW me these stats you seem to constantly talk about to EVERY tribe on the server. I'd LOVE to see this. As of 10 days ago, we were ahead in conquers by about 30 (counting only EMR -> Cadre or Cadre -> EMR villages). THIRTY. We've only lost a handful of villages in the last week or two and it's really shown.
Quick breakdown of tribal growth over the last 20 days of warring: Cadre grows on average 88.115 per day whilst EMR grows on average: 118,030 points a day which is roughly 25% more per day than you guys even though we've always been at a 60-80 member disadvantage throughout the war. Let that sink in for a bit. Not only that but we had 5 million more OBP than you guys again, even though we've been 70 or so members short of you (as of yesterday or w.e).
Now, feel free to count the conquers from both EMR -> Cadre and vice versa via TW2-tools tribe conquering tool. You'll see we're almost double or triple (rough guess lol) what you guys have conquered.
Hell, you've even lost half your villages LOL.

We will now demonstrate to you how to gain proper ground.
Oh okay, please do. The last three weeks were an EMBARRASSMENT from you guys. I've seen MRTs fight better than you lot.

Anyway it just seems to be you and a few of you're EMR buddies on these forms we like to keep it in game.
Run along little boy. Your villages need saving! Even with two players playing that account full time you're STILL in the high 100s. Damn, two wold winners and you still suck.

See you on the battlefield.
We've been fighting for three weeks? Hadn't you realised? I guess not lmao.

DeletedUser1914

Well i must say the roasting on this worlds forums beats any other from en12+ but Cadre have always been a bad tribe in my eyes...I mean who merges then boots them saying they don't want refugee members when I'm pretty sure they already knew and took them in anyway?

DeletedUser

we're still at war with the same enemies, makes little difference, were winning and will continue to win.

DeletedUser2616

Well i must say the roasting on this worlds forums beats any other from en12+ but Cadre have always been a bad tribe in my eyes...I mean who merges then boots them saying they don't want refugee members when I'm pretty sure they already knew and took them in anyway?
it's even surpassed the early days of en2 and en13, it's awesome :D

DeletedUser3390

What do stats have to do with finding if any old EMR players are with me or not? What. Also, you don't know many, if any, EMR players apart from Ametropia. You don't know anything about why EMR players didn't wanna continue. Most quit and never played after EN9. Only around ~20ish continued into En15 where it further confirmed the direction TW2 is heading = mass merging. How many players from the old Cadre are with you guys atm? Yeah, thought so.
I do like this statement since the reason you left SNT you said: "I am leaving because most EMR players wanted me to start a tribe again. So I am making an elite tribe of only former EMR players " you ended up with 40 players while you saying here there are only 20 of them still playing.
Still you do have only half of the members of CADRE and SNT I do give you that(Well soon even les then half since they merging)

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser3444

I have been in both SNT and EMR and can say from personal experience that EMR is much better, more organized and will definetly win.

DeletedUser2084

I do like this statement since the reason you left SNT you said: "I am leaving because most EMR players wanted me to start a tribe again. So I am making an elite tribe of only former EMR players " you ended up with 40 players while you saying here there are only 20 of them still playing.
Still you do have only half of the members of CADRE and SNT I do give you that(Well soon even les then half since they merging)

Err yeah the players that were playing on the server said I should along with some former SNT now EMR players as well. You're completely changing what I wrote in that thread. I said I'm leaving to create my own tribe because my FRIENDS wanted me to. I never said it was elite or anything of the like since I wanted to leave on GOOD TERMS. I simply stated my reason for leaving, thanked everyone and wished everyone luck.
Please read properly what I write. 20 players went on to play EN15. This is EN17 if you haven't noticed. EVEN LESS wanted to play after EN15.

If you think I'm wrong, feel free to post my leaving message =]

DeletedUser2300

Nothing wrong with merges, most tribes win this way. EN2 is the only world where this is not the end game and we will be playing this one for years it seems..betrayals and stubborn old devils all round :).
I left SNT to join Seph just to make the world competitive rather than a procession.
However, the facts are simple. SNT and Cadre v EMR at about 280 v 70 members. SNT expanded rather than fight to let Cadre expend their forces. Cadre lost. SNT absorbed Cadre. Now we are 200 v 70.
May the game continue :)

DeletedUser1914

Nothing wrong with merges, most tribes win this way. EN2 is the only world where this is not the end game and we will be playing this one for years it seems..betrayals and stubborn old devils all round :).
I left SNT to join Seph just to make the world competitive rather than a procession.
However, the facts are simple. SNT and Cadre v EMR at about 280 v 70 members. SNT expanded rather than fight to let Cadre expend their forces. Cadre lost. SNT absorbed Cadre. Now we are 200 v 70.
May the game continue :)
You say that but en12 was just/within 24 hours if people get their buts into gear ,won by B D with no merge required.The only significant "mergers" were the forming of B D months ago and the merge of our allies/families and the subsequent surrender of the few remaining active players who then joined so we reached the 80% instead of both ends dragging it out. and in all cases apart from the creation none can be classed as mass merge so no not most worlds are won that way.I know en9 wasnt .People need to stop thinking merges = easy win

jimicat has written:After almost a year of arduous game play, marked by commitment, courage and fortitude, the tribe Alnwick Rejects (SWG) has been compelled to yield to the overwhelming numbers and power of the tribe Beautiful Destruction (BD). We can no longer hold villages against waves of hundreds of attacks from teams of BD attackers. BD has used superior strategy and team work to aggressively execute battle plans against the whole of our tribe. Our walls continually reduced to nothing, sabotage destroying villages from the inside, leaving us little ability to rebuild defensive troops.

I need not tell those who remained active members and survivors of so many hard fought battles who have remained steadfast to the last, even after being abandoned by our leadership and many tribe mates, that I have consented to this results from no distrust of them or their abilities, but feeling that valor and devotion could accomplish nothing that could compensate them for the time spent in such an effort which would have only continued the contest with no change in the outcome. I am determined to avoid the useless sacrifice of those who continue to serve in both tribes.

By terms of the agreement:

1) Current remaining active members of Alnwick Rejects will receive invites to join Beautiful Destruction.

2) The tribe Alnwick Rejects will be dissolved.

Regards

jimicat

DeletedUser2616

bleh, your enemy concedes and ours deliberately drags it out... wanna trade? :D

DeletedUser

theres still work to be done thats for sure, but it will probably be more time consuming than difficult

DeletedUser1914

Nahh were all migrating to rumeli even former swg players lmao