• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Keeping up with the wars of Quinburk

DeletedUser1914

map_www_en17_46f6bd36aef40535a7733beac9c3a2e7_14618178049234.png

The map of our world as of 28/03/2106

Right now everyone should know a war is waging between SNT , EMR and -C- ....Its obvious and it seems Cadre has started the good old merge with tribes that surround your enemies tactic.Starting with those that surround EMR ...why not snt? simple a little birdy told me they hold a Nap...Albeit temporary with SNT interesting to see how the world progresses from here on in.

Updates weekly.

DeletedUser

they recruited even more worthless members to hold onto the top ranks, lol.

DeletedUser1914

"druidh has written:I am under fire for including you... I believe you guys can provide awesome growth potential from your positions.

But you're going to have to work at that growth.

WE are the larger tribe, Death. There is noone else. We have a temporary NAP with SNT... that's the best it ever gets."

Taken directly from the merger thread between hbs and -C-

DeletedUser

"druidh has written:I am under fire for including you... I believe you guys can provide awesome growth potential from your positions.

But you're going to have to work at that growth.

WE are the larger tribe, Death. There is noone else. We have a temporary NAP with SNT... that's the best it ever gets."

Taken directly from the merger thread between hbs and -C-
are they talking about those tiny players they picked up in the NE? dead weight by the looks of em

DeletedUser1914

are they talking about those tiny players they picked up in the NE? dead weight by the looks of em
Tiny yes..Dead weight not so much Their online time is very high tbh like i could message and i'd get a response from someone within a few minutes and it was mostly in-experience that will let them down not bad players but same time not good enough to fight 2 wars at a time. UTD and Shield wall are attacking them.

DeletedUser

Tiny yes..Dead weight not so much Their online time is very high tbh like i could message and i'd get a response from someone within a few minutes and it was mostly in-experience that will let them down not bad players but same time not good enough to fight 2 wars at a time. UTD and Shield wall are attacking them.
i see

DeletedUser

Frontline map, made some of the contested provinces visible.
emrmap.png

DeletedUser

i cant wait to compare this map to another one a month from now. gonna look lots different

DeletedUser1914

i cant wait to compare this map to another one a month from now. gonna look lots different
It already does the tribe up behind emr that -C- mergered with...most of them were booted from Cadre last night lmao.

DeletedUser2616

what's the point of merging a tribe then kicking them all?

DeletedUser2616

Man, they've got some pretty high standards in that tribe. Must have fought pretty hard to take down those barbarians he's been nobling

DeletedUser2084

They're literally just recruiting anyone and everyone. It's actually so sad. Apparently their leadership consists of more world winners than anyone else on this server (lol) yet this is how they recruit and lead their tribe. Damnnnnn

DeletedUser1914

They're literally just recruiting anyone and everyone. It's actually so sad. Apparently their leadership consists of more world winners than anyone else on this server (lol) yet this is how they recruit and lead their tribe. Damnnnnn
well considering that there isnt that many worlds actually closed and the ones that are closed were apparently won by mergers right?(according to information provided during the hype for the merge fest that was en15) whats better is that their still giving info to members they kicked..............