• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Interesting new developments

DeletedUser

so, how does everyone feel about the latest piece of news?

DeletedUser3016

Probably should a little more specific. Nobody knows if you are talking towards the game generically, or if you talking about something specific happening on EN17.

DeletedUser2084

Yeah I'm not sure what his talking about.

Maybe its that Cadre have dropped alliance with EMR and teamed up with SNT. In the time frame that EMR declared war on Cadre the stats are:

Cadre 2624k points -> 2744k points with a total gain of 120k points.
EMR 2332k points -> 2650k points with a total gain of 318k points.
SNT 2296k points -> 2574k points with a total gain of 278k points.

I'm sure we can see who the winners so far of the war in the first 48(?) hrs are. No wonder why SNT weren't worried about Cadre at all.

DeletedUser2084

Not to mention most of the SNT point gain is recruiting meatshields on the Eastern front whilst their core members slowly build up. What a dirty trick :( poor players.

DeletedUser

Poor players? i feel sorry for those on the Western and Southern side of the world who are being nobled as soon as their protection ends. This is why people leave so quickly. There needs to be a way to help players against the top tribes.

DeletedUser2616

Not to mention most of the SNT point gain is recruiting meatshields on the Eastern front whilst their core members slowly build up. What a dirty trick :( poor players.
some of those meatshields are dirty traitors from HSW anyway, I'll sort them out when we're back in action ;)

DeletedUser

oh yes, i should be more specific, i was referring to the big war that just broke out

DeletedUser2084

Here's whats going to happen. Cadre is going to eventually merge into SNT and form some big tribe to try take us down. Then that's when the real war starts. This is just the warm up =]

Feels good when your tribe who has half the members of both Cadre/SNT gets all 6 weekly achievements.

DeletedUser1914

atm this feels so much like en9 what with only 3 big tribes ever being noticed its actually quite amusing

DeletedUser2084

atm this feels so much like en9 what with only 3 big tribes ever being noticed its actually quite amusing

Ehh the #1 tribe on EN9 was still 2x as big as both #2 and #3 combined so it's not exactly the same but I see where you're coming from haha

DeletedUser1914

it would seem with this war cadre are looking to expand by merging with northern tribes hmmmmm

DeletedUser2084

it would seem with this war cadre are looking to expand by merging with northern tribes hmmmmm
Both Cadre and SNT are desperately trying to merge and recruit absolutely EVERYONE. Talk about recruiting meatshields.........

DeletedUser1914

Both Cadre and SNT are desperately trying to merge and recruit absolutely EVERYONE. Talk about recruiting meatshields.........
Well i know HbS has been approached by Cadre so its likely that UtD and Shield wall have as well....Little do they realise hbs is at war with both tribes lmao.How do i exactly help a tribe that only has a few active members with shit all armies? its not like i can demand the co-ops and run them like i have in other worlds...im not on the council this time haha

DeletedUser3001

Pssh I will let you in on a secret on how to deal with it... Recruit their big players :p

Best way to deal with MRK tribes is to get rid of them quick and pray a more fun tribe spawns from the ashes of your dead foes ;) Its easy to make a tribe collapse especially early game when people have too few villages to sabotage the deathstars. You dont need to noble the tribe to make it fall just rock their foundation to the core. Put on your biggest smile, push up bra and best behaviour go talk to a few players in the enemy tribe. Do some devious plotting with your warlords and plan an OP where every single member of your tribe is involved, its very important at least 2 of you laugh sinisterly after each plotting session. Your OP should be designed to be spread out and hitting as many people as possible so more people panics/quits/becomes a pain in the ass for the oppositions leadership.

Step 1. You land the deathstars, build tons of nobles in it. Let the idea of you being in multiple of their provinces really really sink in. Let them waste the nukes on the deathstars
Step 2. Once a majority of the enemy nukes are spent bring over the recruits. it should be at least 3-5 players you recruit. Preferable big/sexy players but at least 1-2 players who are just friendly and very likeable that way you can go like "Guess who we have? Guess who you dont have?". The goal here is to hurt their moral :p
Step 3. Have land time of your own nukes 4-5 days after the deathstars landed. Your deathstar should have tons of nobles by now, proceed to conquer the province :p
Step 4 ????
Step 5 Profit

If it fails sleep eat pew pew and repeat! But it requires a lot of planning and timing since you will have to hit in the right place where most of the panicy people are and recruit the right people and doing all this at the right time. You will need spies and someone slick to talk to the pretty enemies you want to get naughty with as well! After the OP is done you should have a far easier time recruiting whoever you want from the enemy tribe and then you take out the popcorn and smile while you watch them crumble :)

The tactic have been tried and approved by both The Bunny Carrot Lover Organisation BNY and Hibakushas Nothing-But-Evil-Plotting-Company, Oh and it stops being effective just as soon as people get enough villages to make sabotaging deathstars REAL effective!

DeletedUser1914

Pssh I will let you in on a secret on how to deal with it... Recruit their big players :p

Best way to deal with MRK tribes is to get rid of them quick and pray a more fun tribe spawns from the ashes of your dead foes ;) Its easy to make a tribe collapse especially early game when people have too few villages to sabotage the deathstars. You dont need to noble the tribe to make it fall just rock their foundation to the core. Put on your biggest smile, push up bra and best behaviour go talk to a few players in the enemy tribe. Do some devious plotting with your warlords and plan an OP where every single member of your tribe is involved, its very important at least 2 of you laugh sinisterly after each plotting session. Your OP should be designed to be spread out and hitting as many people as possible so more people panics/quits/becomes a pain in the ass for the oppositions leadership.

Step 1. You land the deathstars, build tons of nobles in it. Let the idea of you being in multiple of their provinces really really sink in. Let them waste the nukes on the deathstars
Step 2. Once a majority of the enemy nukes are spent bring over the recruits. it should be at least 3-5 players you recruit. Preferable big/sexy players but at least 1-2 players who are just friendly and very likeable that way you can go like "Guess who we have? Guess who you dont have?". The goal here is to hurt their moral :p
Step 3. Have land time of your own nukes 4-5 days after the deathstars landed. Your deathstar should have tons of nobles by now, proceed to conquer the province :p
Step 4 ????
Step 5 Profit

If it fails sleep eat pew pew and repeat! But it requires a lot of planning and timing since you will have to hit in the right place where most of the panicy people are and recruit the right people and doing all this at the right time. You will need spies and someone slick to talk to the pretty enemies you want to get naughty with as well! After the OP is done you should have a far easier time recruiting whoever you want from the enemy tribe and then you take out the popcorn and smile while you watch them crumble :)

The tactic have been tried and approved by both The Bunny Carrot Lover Organisation BNY and Hibakushas Nothing-But-Evil-Plotting-Company, Oh and it stops being effective just as soon as people get enough villages to make sabotaging deathstars REAL effective!
Is..Is that you Geo?

DeletedUser

No, this is Patrick!
As long as sabs aren't a thing, that's the way to go about big tribe OPs, but as soon as people rely on sabs very much, this becomes less and less like to succeed sadly.

DeletedUser2084

Yep, looks like SNT and Cadre are defs in talks of merging ahahaha. Holy moley, when you can't beat a tribe 2v1 what do you do? MERGE and try again!